Wanted Native Chinese Tutor in East Surabaya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Native Chinese Tutor in East Surabaya

Hi, I'm looking nayive chinese tutor for my daughter, preferably someone who teach at XIN CHONG or other school and live in East Surabaya Area. Please PM me. Thanks

Angie1588 be alerted that you cannot legally directly hire a China citizen or any other foreigner to teach your daughter . Doing that in Indonesia you would be committing a crime (up to 5 years in jail + a fine of up to Rp500 million) .

What you can do is to hire a private Indonesian teacher/tutor of Chinese language or hire an Indonesian based company specialized in providing foreign teachers/tutors to teach Chinese language ( you can search the internet for "jasa guru bahasa cina di Surabaya" , or similar ) .

UU no.13 , year 2003
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer (Indonesian based PT company) that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission (Work Permit) from the Manpower Minister .
    (2) An employer who is an individual person is prohibited from employing foreign worker.

Comment

Thank you so much Marcus for the advise. I don't that.

Comment

Maybe you could try a native Chinese tutor who is well trained in online teaching for your daughter.
        I'd love to help you with your Chinese learning, just PM me.

Comment

Working...
        X