Native English teacher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native English teacher

Hello, I need native English teacher for business English, preferably women from UK or US. If you interested please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

Be informed that an individual is prohibited to directly hire a foreigner . It is a crime that both the employer and the foreigner can go to jail (up to 5 years) + fined (up to Rp500 million) .

You better get a foreign teacher from a company that specifically provide this kind of service or hire a : foreigner married with Indonesian and holding a KITAS or KITAP , or foreigner ex-Indonesian (holding KITAP) , or foreigner holding a KITAP sponsored by an Indonesian father or mother .

A foreigner who has a Work Permit/KITAS for teaching in a school also is prohibited to teach elsewhere or for another employer .

-----------------------------------
    ​​​​​​​

UU no.13 , year 2003
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission from Minister.
    (2) An employer who is an individual person is prohibited from employing foreign worker.

------------------------------------

UU6 - year 2011
    Article 122
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000, 00 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her;

b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with intent or purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her.

Comment

noncontracted private work (i.e. Private tutor) by kitas holder does not require work permit under new immigration laws according to documentation I received when did my kitas and work permit. That being said if he only wants female from US/U.K. highly doubt he's interested in English. Also there's really no such thing as business English there's proper English and common speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Reed View Post
        noncontracted private work (i.e. Private tutor) by kitas holder does not require work permit under new immigration laws according to documentation I received when did my kitas and work permit ...

I think you are mistaken . Could you give more details of the info you got , like the specific Article of the Law/Regulation ?

From what I know , even a foreigner with a work KITAS + Work Permit/IMTA cannot do private/freelancer work , because an IMTA is approved to a single company and limited to the specific work proposed by this company (to Manpower Department) , like type of work , work place , ...

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...l-work-!/page2 (post no.13 , no.15 , work according to what IMTA specifies)

Comment

Working...
        X