Company needing in house native english teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company needing in house native english teacher

PT Jaya Kencana is currently planning to host an in house English course for our Employees. We expect to have a weekly course (probably on Friday after hour, 5-7), and each session will have approximately 20 students. The course goal is to give our employee basic business conversation and correspondence, and the students will range from project managers and marketing, with a diverse English level. Thus, before the course we would like our teacher to conduct a screening placement test, so we could find a suitable level for the course.

If you are interested in taking this job, could you please send me a proposal of your course structure and pricing. Thank you for your time and consideration. For any inquiry please don’t hesitate to reply my email or contact me on 3908501 ext 288 during office hour.PT Jaya Kencana is currently planning to host an in house English course for our Employees. We expect to have a weekly course (probably on Friday after hour, 5-7), and each session will have approximately 20 students. The course goal is to give our employee basic business conversation and correspondence, and the students will range from project managers and marketing, with a diverse English level. Thus, before the course we would like our teacher to conduct a screening placement test, so we could find a suitable level for the course.

If you are interested in taking this job, could you please send me a private message.

I cannot tell you whether I am "interested in taking this job" unless you state:
    * Salary and benefits
    * that you will take care of all arrangements and costs for obtaining the required visa of employment from the government of Indonesia.
    * your location

Comment

I'm sorry for the in clarity. What we're looking for is only a once a week freelancer, so we don't expect anyone to fly to Jakarta just to take this job. My office is in Salemba, Central Jakarta, please feel free to browse www.jayakencana.com to see what the company is working on.

As for the salary and benefit, please quote what you expect for a once a week 20 session course @ 2 hour for a class of 20.

thank you

Comment

What about the visa? As you know, the laws of your own government proscribe free-lancing and free-lancers.

Comment

i apologized for not aware of the requirement for freelance teaching in Indonesia, as i'm not from that industry. Of course we will strictly abide to the law, and this opportunity is still remaining open to anyone that have fulfilled any requirement needed.

Comment

dianggraini, "Teacher's Chat" is not the right channel for advertising a job opportunity. You should go to the "available jobs listings for expats", read the sticky, and then post in accordance with the template there.

Hombre has a point that it is nearly impossible to legally hire foreign freelancers here. I posted a thread about that myself recently - you may find it helpful to read it:

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...itors-is-there

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
              I cannot tell you whether I am "interested in taking this job" unless you state:
              * Salary and benefits
              * that you will take care of all arrangements and costs for obtaining the required visa of employment from the government of Indonesia.
              * your location

Sarcastic mode on ...

Hombre your not 'Junior modding ' there are you, shouldn't you be reporting the post to the mods so that they can ask those questions ;}
              IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Originally posted by ohmdafyd View Post
                Sarcastic mode on ...

Hombre your not 'Junior modding ' there are you, shouldn't you be reporting the post to the mods so that they can ask those questions ;}
                [Sarcastic Mode button, ON]

Are you questioning or challenging my "Junior modding"? That's a no-no, and will get you junior-infracted or junior-banned. We will have none of this "transparency" talk here. Please read the forum rules, or you are free to sod off for another board. This thread is now junior-locked.
                Last edited by Hombre de Maiz; 21-02-13, 16:08.

Comment

It's just possible that there is a native-speaker of English out there who has taken up Indonesian citizenship and who may be interested in this position. In such a case some of the objections raised above will not apply.

Comment

Yes, I was assuming the best fit would be a fluent English speaking Indonesian citizen. Plenty of those around. Thinking out loud, as well, a salary of at least 1 juta per session plus 5 juta up front to prepare would be fair and the company covering all incidental costs.

Comment

Working...
                    X