Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I renounced Islam … (& challenge every Muslim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I renounced Islam … (& challenge every Muslim)

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2632...ajid-rafizadeh

Islam,as distorted by ISIS, is not molded back to the place where most Muslims reside by an opposing distortion of equal quality.

Comment

Another shill for David Horowitz (proprietor of Front Page Mag, Jihad Watch, "David Horowitz Freedom Center etc.), arch crusader for Israel who seeks to make Israel's enemies our enemies.

It's always illuminating to see who funds and backs voices that place Islam on par with fascism and Cold War views of communism. MEMRI, founded by Israeli agent Yigal Carmon, CAMERA, founded by Winifed Meiselman, SITE, founded by Israeli analyst Rita Katz, the Clarion Project of "Obsession" DVD fame, headed by "Israeli-Canadian" Raphael Shore with significant links to Aish Ha'Torah and that jerk Sheldon Adelson.

There's no conspiracy here, it's pretty damn blatant. I don't really blame the Israelis for wanting to drag the rest of us into their crap, but you'd do well to ignore their propaganda the same way you'd do it for Iran or any of the Arab states.

Comment

I'm missing the connection...

ABOUT DR. MAJID RAFIZADEH

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&quot]Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American political scientist, author, business advisor and public speaker, is president of the International American Council and serves on the board of the Harvard International Review (Harvard University). Harvard-educated, Rafizadeh grew up most of his life in Muslim countries (both Sunni and Shiites nations). He is the author of the memoir “A God Who Hates Women” and the upcoming memoir “The Renegade.” Dr. Rafizadeh can be reached at [email protected]. Follow him at @Dr_Rafizadeh.[/FONT][/COLOR]
        [COLOR=#000000][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by DanInAceh View Post
          Another shill for David Horowitz (proprietor of Front Page Mag, Jihad Watch, "David Horowitz Freedom Center etc.), arch crusader for Israel who seeks to make Israel's enemies our enemies.

It's always illuminating to see who funds and backs voices that place Islam on par with fascism and Cold War views of communism. MEMRI, founded by Israeli agent Yigal Carmon, CAMERA, founded by Winifed Meiselman, SITE, founded by Israeli analyst Rita Katz, the Clarion Project of "Obsession" DVD fame, headed by "Israeli-Canadian" Raphael Shore with significant links to Aish Ha'Torah and that jerk Sheldon Adelson.

There's no conspiracy here, it's pretty damn blatant. I don't really blame the Israelis for wanting to drag the rest of us into their crap, but you'd do well to ignore their propaganda the same way you'd do it for Iran or any of the Arab states.
          Another Israeli propaganda (?) ... the 'Son of Hamas' http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...tive-New-Book?

Comment

Originally posted by SVP_recruitment View Post

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American political scientist, author, business advisor and public speaker, is president of the International American Council and serves on the board of the Harvard International Review (Harvard University). Harvard-educated, Rafizadeh grew up most of his life in Muslim countries (both Sunni and Shiites nations). He is the author of the memoir “A God Who Hates Women” and the upcoming memoir “The Renegade.” Dr. Rafizadeh can be reached at [email protected]. Follow him at @Dr_Rafizadeh.[/FONT][/COLOR]
            You're missing the fact that Front Page Mag is owned and operated by David Horowitz and that the link is for that site and that he's giving a platform for someone who is an avowed enemy of Iran which, incidentally, just happens to be an enemy of Israel?

OK.

Comment

Originally posted by sul1995 View Post
              Another Israeli propaganda (?) ... the 'Son of Hamas' http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...tive-New-Book?
              Of course. Consider the reverse, PressTV is the mouthpiece of the Islamic Republic. It frequently trots out Neturei Karta or radical anti-Zionist American Jews and Israelis.

The oldest trick in the book is to bring someone from that opposing background to bad mouth their past life or co-religionists. It's the same damn thing, propaganda. It was the same thing with figures like Ezra Pound or Father Coughlin.

More objective criticism of Islam is fine, but when it comes from this source and when it's as simplistic as this it becomes a mirror image of anti-Semitic screeds. I consider the source and I ask myself "why would _______ be saying this with the direction of ______?" Ask yourself why so much of the Islamocritical media out there has this connection and get back to me with your results.

Comment

Originally posted by SVP_recruitment View Post

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American political scientist, author, business advisor and public speaker, is president of the International American Council and serves on the board of the Harvard International Review (Harvard University). Harvard-educated, Rafizadeh grew up most of his life in Muslim countries (both Sunni and Shiites nations). He is the author of the memoir “A God Who Hates Women” and the upcoming memoir “The Renegade.” Dr. Rafizadeh can be reached at [email protected]. Follow him at @Dr_Rafizadeh.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                I read the article and was let down. I expected some ground breaking stuff or a true epiphany, but it's basically the same arguments as always: Islam hates women, Islam hates nonbelievers, Islam executes apostates etc. Didn't even bother to cite the relevant sources, just states it as fact. Neither did he expand on any of his ideas or flesh out its relevance to current events. Very lazy writing, and I really expected more from a writer who apparently has a PhD in religious study and is affiliated with Harvard.

That is until I realized that the article was just an advert for his new book, probably capitalizing on the new anti-Islam fervor in Trump's America.

It also made me realize I should've gotten a PhD in religious studies, because apparently with that you can just BS your way into a Harvard professorship.

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post
                  I read the article and was let down. I expected some ground breaking stuff or a true epiphany, but it's basically the same arguments as always: Islam hates women, Islam hates nonbelievers, Islam executes apostates etc. Didn't even bother to cite the relevant sources, just states it as fact. Neither did he expand on any of his ideas or flesh out its relevance to current events. Very lazy writing, and I really expected more from a writer who apparently has a PhD in religious study and is affiliated with Harvard.

That is until I realized that the article was just an advert for his new book, probably capitalizing on the new anti-Islam fervor in Trump's America.

It also made me realize I should've gotten a PhD in religious studies, because apparently with that you can just BS your way into a Harvard professorship.
                  My sentiments, as well, except for one thing; America is not Trump's, at least not yet, anyway.

Comment

Don't you just love these "my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend" type arguments

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                      Don't you just love these "my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend" type arguments
                      Yes!

Comment

Saya boleh juga, in fact any argument will do.

Comment

Originally posted by DanInAceh View Post

Of course. Consider the reverse, PressTV is the mouthpiece of the Islamic Republic. It frequently trots out Neturei Karta or radical anti-Zionist American Jews and Israelis.

The oldest trick in the book is to bring someone from that opposing background to bad mouth their past life or co-religionists. It's the same damn thing, propaganda. It was the same thing with figures like Ezra Pound or Father Coughlin.

More objective criticism of Islam is fine, but when it comes from this source and when it's as simplistic as this it becomes a mirror image of anti-Semitic screeds. I consider the source and I ask myself "why would _______ be saying this with the direction of ______?" Ask yourself why so much of the Islamocritical media out there has this connection and get back to me with your results.
                          The difference is, a Muslim renouncing his religion is risking his life whereas a Christian renouncing his is usually safe (even in Christian majority countries).

Propaganda or not, it is testimony of real people who have genuinely converted.

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post

The book will probably not be available (banned) in Indonesia, I’m sure Periplus will not sell it. 'Son of Hamas' is never on the stores of Periplus, I had to buy it from Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                              It is good to have an imagined friend than having no (real) friend at all. Imagined or not, it helps when we are facing crises in our life .

Comment

Working...
                              X