Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surabaya to become alcohol free city

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I think we should just ban people. They're the worst.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by El_Goretto View Post
      be_happy, I'd like to propose this ban immediately after banning alcohol:

      Many people die due to religion.
      Some people abuse religion and turn to extremism (see ISIS).
      It is safe to assume that many of these extremists started with moderate religion before becoming extremists.

      Therefore, I propose that we ban all religions. All of them.

      It is such a good solution that we should expect the practice of religion to cease immediately after the ban is enacted, right?

      And Dan, this one is for you, and please don't take offense because this whole post of mine is not serious and only tongue-in-cheek: We don't need religion right? The world wouldn't stop spinning overnight if religion was banned, unlike with road vehicles, so let's ban religion. Or maybe make it look less attractive?
      [QUOTE=El_Goretto;485796]be_happy, I'd like to propose this ban immediately after banning alcohol:



      El-Goretto.

      there is nothing wrong with all religions...buddha,hindu,islam, christian ....they like to have peace.

      Extremism is coming caused of many "greedy" people based on they greeddyness to come to Afghan,Irak, etc...so its start with Arab spring to boomber and used the jet fighters and air craft to kill civil's ppl. we are self created our own enemy such of ISIS.

      a good solution are: try to stop send all the jet fighters to kill civil's ppl in that nation.

      Do u aware also why until now that EU won't do something and won't sent the army to the war's area in Syrian. because they learned from they mistake, if they interfear with this, so they need to ready and accept the ppl who's running away from war's country. EU learned that what happened in the past is created more extremists liked they did in Afghan and Irak. and USA part of that...so it wasn't a religion's fault but greedy's people who want more and more for them self without thinking of innocent ppl.

      ISIS is not belong to any religion....
      [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
      [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]The road doesn't go where you planned. It goes where it's written to be[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
      [/FONT][/COLOR]

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
        Huh. This is interesting. This source says that 17% of crashes involve alcohol. I would have thought it was higher, myself.

        http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3861814/

        what i mean if Indonesian rules can be as strict like in europe ..so the police need to measure your alcohol's content....and if more thant 1,3 promille so u are not allow to drive a car...then u can see the reality in Indonesia with the system can be "pay" and just "damai" with some money....so u will be more aware to drive a car in the traffic area if alcohol to be famous and familiar.

        17% is rather high , https://sundhedsstyrelsen.dk/da/nyhe...ald-af-alkohol

        in here said that in 2008 there was a 3265 cause of alcohol or related with under alcohol influence. but it was decreased in 2015....but still high ...
        [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
        [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]The road doesn't go where you planned. It goes where it's written to be[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
        [/FONT][/COLOR]

        Comment


        • #94
          https://sundhedsstyrelsen.dk/da/nyhe...B270A780B.ashx

          this from "menteri kesehatan rapot" , in the beginning was wrote that the alcohol is one of the biggest factors for influences for public health in Denmark. Alcohol alone plays significants role for the effect of dieasses and cause a premature death , in addition the accidents tht happen because of alcohol.


          So I do believe also in the USA, will have a clear statistic for that...as i reffered for the comment from Davita about a suicide bomb in USA.
          [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
          [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]The road doesn't go where you planned. It goes where it's written to be[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
          [/FONT][/COLOR]

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by be happy View Post
            A lot of Papuanese they don't have religion....but they also killing each other....
            Really.... Then why are there so many churches and mosques in Papua? Even in remote villages there are churches built. And the many Christian based local holidays are because they just want more days off from work?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
              Really.... Then why are there so many churches and mosques in Papua? Even in remote villages there are churches built. And the many Christian based local holidays are because they just want more days off from work?
              How about they who live in the forest???
              A lot of them still belief Animism and Dinamism.

              Do you think, if there isn't religion...people.willnot interested to Gold and oil, and not killing each other because of it???
              Last edited by be happy; 23-05-16, 20:45.
              [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by sunflower20 View Post
                what i mean if Indonesian rules can be as strict like in europe
                Not what you said. You said:

                [COLOR=#333333]in Europe...most of car's accident was caused from alchohol.[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#333333]
                Face it ...17% is not "most" of anything.

                [/COLOR]
                Last edited by Puspawarna; 23-05-16, 20:30.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by El_Goretto View Post
                  Do you think if you ban alcohol the people who abuse it will not suffer? Do you think people will not find other ways to find alcohol?

                  Go ahead...do what ever you want in this world.....that's your choice. But, it's our duty to safe our children and our family.

                  I only ban alcohol for my self and my children....but I don't mind if the goverment ban it.

                  There is pepatah "Guru kencing berdiri, murid kencing berlari."
                  If the parent give bad example to their children, they will do more bad than the parent....
                  [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by El_Goretto View Post
                    I think we should just ban people. They're the worst.
                    How to ban people?
                    Give me some examples, please
                    [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by be happy View Post
                      How to ban people?
                      Give me some examples, please
                      Mods can ban people any time they want! Fortunately, they do not abuse this power.

                      Comment


                      • If 17% of accidents are caused by alcohol, then 83% are caused by sober drinkers, so ban the sober drinkers, which now means the 17% now becomes 100% so you can now ban all drivers and now no accidents, why didn't they think of that,

                        The only reason alcohol was banned in Saudi is a drunken Saudi prince shot and murdered a British diplomat, alcohol is so readily available in Saudi the whole place is a hypocritical joke, I've been involved in removing a drunken prince of a Saudi flight to London, we had to get anoth prince to remove him, been to parties where the vodka flowed like water, surrounded by very nice Saudia girls, did you know there is a gambling casino in Riyadh, the girls walk around in fashionable western dress, while the elite gambol, the whole place is a joke,

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by be happy View Post
                          Go ahead...do what ever you want in this world.....that's your choice. But, it's our duty to safe our children and our family.

                          I only ban alcohol for my self and my children....but I don't mind if the goverment ban it.

                          There is pepatah "Guru kencing berdiri, murid kencing berlari."
                          If the parent give bad example to their children, they will do more bad than the parent....
                          Cute, but clearly not true. Does every generation of every family become worse? Yeah... no. If you base your thoughts on such sayings you'll end up saying other "open ended" phrases like, "we must save our family". Is there some reason why you are more worthy to save them than they are to save you?
                          Last edited by Happyman; 23-05-16, 20:57.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                            Mods can ban people any time they want! Fortunately, they do not abuse this power.
                            I mean....how to ban people.who use alcohol in.a country that has more than 200 million people?
                            [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by be happy View Post
                              How to ban people?
                              Give me some examples, please
                              Nevermind, I was just trying to be funny.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Anglian View Post
                                If 17% of accidents are caused by alcohol, then 83% are caused by sober drinkers, so ban the sober drinkers, which now means the 17% now becomes 100% so you can now ban all drivers and now no accidents, why didn't they think of that,

                                The only reason alcohol was banned in Saudi is a drunken Saudi prince shot and murdered a British diplomat, alcohol is so readily available in Saudi the whole place is a hypocritical joke, I've been involved in removing a drunken prince of a Saudi flight to London, we had to get anoth prince to remove him, been to parties where the vodka flowed like water, surrounded by very nice Saudia girls, did you know there is a gambling casino in Riyadh, the girls walk around in fashionable western dress, while the elite gambol, the whole place is a joke,
                                Dear brother....a lot of f Sunni asy'ary-maturidy waiting the time when Saudi Family go out from that country.
                                The time near close, Insya Allah....
                                Last edited by be happy; 24-05-16, 07:03.
                                [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X