Surabaya to become alcohol free city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by be happy View Post
    We often heard in Indonesia "Perkelahian antar Kampung"....
    a lot of caused by drunk people while they were watching dangdut....alcohol can make their more agresive.
    I suppose you want to ban dangdut now, any your figures of 50 a day deaths is totally wrong, but sadly a figure of 30 deaths, probably due to most things in Indonesia by poor corrupt policing, plus any deaths from alcohol by allowing the illegal selling of moonshine, a very dangerous and potent drink, it's quite amazing in this fairly religious society you know so many driunks and drug addicts, it would appear the religions here are failing those most in need of help
    Last edited by Anglian; 22-05-16, 16:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
      I suppose you want to ban dangdut now, any your figures of 50 a day deaths is totally wrong, but sadly a figure of 30 deaths, probably due to most things in Indonesia by poor corrupt policing, plus any deaths from alcohol by allowing the illegal selling of moonshine, a very dangerous and potent drink, it's quite amazing in this fairly religious society you know so many driunks and drug addicts, it would appear the religions here are failing those most in need of help
      If you don't believe....please read this site :
      http://m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional/2...arena-narkoba/

I think that's only minimum....but the maksimum no body knows, except God.

I don't want to ban dangdut....
      Dakwah only ask people...but hidaya is only on God's hand.

["But if they turn aside, We have not sent you as a watcher over them; on you is only to deliver (the message)" Qur'an, surah Asy-Syuraa 48.]

The wrong not into the religion....but the people who have desease in the heart "Hubud Dunya" (only world oriented).
      Religion gives some warning, this is wrong or that is right. This is negatives, that is positives....and people can do what they want in this world. But it's only a while....because they will die someday.

All of my friends that using alcohol and drugs, they were far from religion. It's because their ego very dominant.
      They think, "I have power; I can do what ever I want; This is my life...I want be free without any religion's rules; etc."
      Their idols were heavy metal, pop, and Rock singers from western that used alcohol, drugs, and free sex.
      And they thought that those celebrities were cool and happy in their life.
      Eventhough those celebrities feel empty in their deepest heart, and they run to alcohol and drugs to make their heart happy....but they still feel empty, until some of those celebrities died because of sleeping pills, or commited to suicide.

Money, popularity, alcohol, drugs and free sex couldn't cure them from emptiness in their deepest heart.

But when my friends were dying, waiting death on the bed with a lot of infus needles..hard to breath...they considered that they were only a weak human being, their ego falled down...they regret, a lot of times were gone without doing good things. They cried....

when they dying..the doctor couldn't cure them....the only hope is God.

Some of them got hidaya before died, they back to God. Some of them died before they thabat.
      They choose their takdir.....
      Takdir Khusnul Khatimah or takdir Su'ul khatimah.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbgKdwyikE
      Last edited by be happy; 23-05-16, 03:08.
      [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

Comment

be happy...
        You advocate that in Indonesia many deaths are caused by alcohol.....so it should be banned.

In the USA many deaths are caused by suicide bombers yelling "Allah Akbar"....which identifies Islam.

Do you therefore advocate that Donald Trump is also correct..... "Ban all Muslims from the USA"?

Comment

Originally posted by DanInAceh View Post
          Heh. I meant in developed countries. Yeah, cigarettes need to be tackled first before alcohol in Indonesia. The cost/benefit analysis for that is skewed even more heavily toward cost in cigarettes than with alcohol.

I don't have the numbers handy, but I suspect Indonesia has more alcohol related deaths and injuries than some countries with far more drinkers. If my suspicion is correct, it's an issue of proper enforcement and public health education and that should be addressed before fussy moral panic.
          The voice of government

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...-minister.html

Comment

If you don't believe....please read this site :
            http://m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional/2...arena-narkoba/

I think that's only minimum....but the maksimum no body knows, except God.

I don't want to ban dangdut....
            Dakwah only ask people...but hidaya is only on God's hand.

["But if they turn aside, We have not sent you as a watcher over them; on you is only to deliver (the message)" Qur'an, surah Asy-Syuraa 48.]

The wrong not into the religion....but the people who have desease in the heart "Hubud Dunya" (only world oriented).
            Religion gives some warning, this is wrong or that is right. This is negatives, that is positives....and people can do what they want in this world. But it's only a while....because they will die someday.

All of my friends that using alcohol and drugs, they were far from religion. It's because their ego very dominant.
            They think, "I have power; I can do what ever I want; This is my life...I want be free without any religion's rules; etc."
            Their idols were heavy metal, pop, and Rock singers from western that used alcohol, drugs, and free sex.
            And they thought that those celebrities were cool and happy in their life.
            Eventhough those celebrities feel empty in their deepest heart, and they run to alcohol and drugs to make their heart happy....but they still feel empty, until some of those celebrities died because of sleeping pills, or commited to suicide.

Money, popularity, alcohol, drugs and free sex couldn't cure them from emptiness in their deepest heart.

But when my friends were dying, waiting death on the bed with a lot of infus needles..hard to breath...they considered that they were only a weak human being, their ego falled down...they regret, a lot of times were gone without doing good things. They cried....

when they dying..the doctor couldn't cure them....the only hope is God.

Some of them got hidaya before died, they back to God. Some of them died before they thabat.
            They choose their takdir.....
            Takdir Khusnul Khatimah or takdir Su'ul khatimah.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbgKdwyikE
            A figure of 33 approx not 40 or 50, this a BNN figures re Jakarta globe, I'm afraid the rest of your post makes no sense to me, total nonsense but you are free to have an opinion as sad as it is

Comment

Originally posted by Davita View Post
              be happy...
              You advocate that in Indonesia many deaths are caused by alcohol.....so it should be banned.

In the USA many deaths are caused by suicide bombers yelling "Allah Akbar"....which identifies Islam.

Do you therefore advocate that Donald Trump is also correct..... "Ban all Muslims from the USA"?
              Actually...I only ban alcohol just for my self.
              If the goverment want to ban alcohol because some advises from a lot of Lembaga Sosial, or maybe from BNN too....I don't mind.

Ban moslem?
              Come on.....a lot of moslem also being victim because of suicide bombers. In Afghanistan....almost everyday moslem died because of suicide bombers from some khawarij. And those khawarij yelling "Allahu Akbar". They also killed moslem who don't follow their ideology.

The question...."Those khawarij working for whom?"
              Really working for Islam or they working for their boss?

Example:
              when the goverment of US spoke to public that al-Qaeda is their enemy. But why in Syria, USA has a good relationship with al-Qaeda....USA is funding, arming, and training those khawarij to destroyed Assad Regime. Really al-Qaeda enemy? Or only proxy for USA to get black gold in Arabian Peninsula?

And all of suicide boms in USA, France, England....is that pure because of those khawarij ideology....or they just being proxy to make some damage, so the goverment of those victim's countries can enter to Arabian Peninsula to bomb their citizenry and to get "oil".

We can see....after suicide in Paris, in the name "Against ISIS" France came to Syria and bombing innocent citizenry from the sky. Hundreds or maybe thousands innocent citizenry died because of it (babies, children, women, men... died). They bombed the hospital, and bombed the public buildings...

They want to against ISIS or they want to damaged Syria by destroying the city and killing a lot of citizenry for their goals "Oil"?

ISIS is one of khawarij came from Wahabism's root.
              And wahabism was created by British and Saudi's family 2 centuries ago. Wahabis devided each other, some.of them following ISIS, some of them following al-Qaeda, some.of them following Taliban, some ofthem following Jabrah Nusrah, FSA, etc.

But in Syria...the majority arenot Wahabis....but ahlusunnah waljama'ah Asy'ary-Maturidy that have different ideology from Wahabism. The aqeeda between ahlusunnah asy'ary-maturidy and Wahabism is very different.
              Ahlusunnah asy'ary-maturidy in Syria they following Sufi Schoolars.
              But Wahabism, they against Sufi Schoolars....and some.of their syaikh allow to kill Sufi Schoolars.

But those France armies....they didn't really want to kill ISIS, but they only make damage in Syria by killing innocent people
              And their goverment will take advantages after this country collapse....
              Last edited by be happy; 23-05-16, 10:24.
              [FONT=comic sans ms]"The body needs food, the souls needs Zikr, the mind needs fikr, and the heart should always be doing shukr"[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT]

Comment

If the goverment want to ban alcohol because some advises from a lot of Lembaga ....

This is what we are.discussing right?

Comment

If the goverment want to ban alcohol because some advises from a lot of Lembaga Sosial, or maybe from BNN too....I don't mind.

Ban moslem?
                  Come on.....a lot of moslem also being victim because of suicide bombers. In Afghanistan....almost everyday moslem died because of suicide bombers from some khawarij. And those khawarij yelling "Allahu Akbar". They also killed moslem who don't follow their ideology.

The question...."Those khawarij working for whom?"
                  Really working for Islam or they working for their boss?

Example:
                  when the goverment of US spoke to public that al-Qaeda is their enemy. But why in Syria, USA has a good relationship with al-Qaeda....USA is funding, arming, and training those khawarij to destroyed Assad Regime. Really al-Qaeda enemy? Or only proxy for USA to get black gold in Arabian Peninsula?

And all of suicide boms in USA, France, England....is that pure because of those khawarij ideology....or they just being proxy to make some damage, so the goverment of those victim's countries can enter to Arabian Peninsula to bomb their citizenry and to get "oil".

We can see....after suicide in Paris, in the name "Against ISIS" France came to Syria and bombing innocent citizenry from the sky. Hundreds or maybe thousands innocent citizenry died because of it (babies, children, women, men... died). They bombed the hospital, and bombed the public buildings...

They want to against ISIS or they want to damaged Syria by destroying the city and killing a lot of citizenry for their goals "Oil"?

ISIS is one of khawarij came from Wahabism's root.
                  And wahabism was created by British and Saudi's family 2 centuries ago. Wahabis devided each other, some.of them following ISIS, some of them following al-Qaeda, some.of them following Taliban, some ofthem following Jabrah Nusrah, FSA, etc.

But in Syria...the majority arenot Wahabis....but ahlusunnah waljama'ah Asy'ary-Maturidy that have different ideology from Wahabism. The aqeeda between ahlusunnah asy'ary-maturidy and Wahabism is very different.
                  Ahlusunnah asy'ary-maturidy in Syria they following Sufi Schoolars.
                  But Wahabism, they against Sufi Schoolars....and some.of their syaikh allow to kill Sufi Schoolars.

But those France armies....they didn't really want to kill ISIS, but they only make damage in Syria by killing innocent people
                  And their goverment will take advantages after this country collapse....
                  I asked a simple analogous question and this above is her irrational paranoic answer.

This poster incessantly uses this forum as her personal bully-pulpit and twists posts to enable her pontification about her religion with apparent impunity.

Therefore I'm considering to consistently glorify the Klu Klux Klan...

Comment

I was leaning towards Scientology. As it is, have invested heavily in tin foil hats...
                    Schrödinger's’s cat walks into a bar and doesn’t

Comment

Davita....I'm sorry...your analogy is very narrow.

Why you don't ban British who created Wahabism 2 centuries ago???

You don't know ISIS if you never read the history about Wahabisme.

Have you ever read "Memoar of Hempher" ???
                      Why British helped as-Saud and devided Arabian Peninsula by creating Wahabism???

Why this guy "John McCain" joined with those al-Qaeda? Smile with them.... this is the photo:
                      http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...chmentid=24574

And this is another photo, "John McCain with al-Qaeda"...and some.of them joint with ISIS.
                      http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...chmentid=24573

And why this Zionist "Bernard Henry Levi" with this al-qaeda man?
                      http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...chmentid=24580

Do you think all of moslem will believe that your goverment doesn't have relationship with those terrorist?

We believe that your goverment created them (those terrorist) to devided among moslem, and when they bombing your countries....your goverment will take it as advantage to be a reason for attacking moslem countries in Arabian Peninsula, and killing millions innocent people at there....after that, your goverment will take out "oil" from that countries, and get more money from it....
                      Last edited by be happy; 23-05-16, 13:40.

Comment

I used a simple analogy to summon a simple response about the banning of alcohol but, once again, you use this forum to promulgate your Muslim ideaology and propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Davita View Post
                          I used a simple analogy to summon a simple response about the banning of alcohol but, once again, you use this forum to promulgate your Muslim ideaology and propaganda.
                          Yes Dave, a very sad lady, I cannot figure out why she calls herself "be happy", puts you off religion totally, really should get around and lighten up, the worlds not full of drunks, junkies and rapists, and music makes the world go round, reading some sad religious bigot is quite sad, get a life girl

Comment

Davita....I'm sorry...your analogy is very narrow.
                            Good analogies frequently are "narrow", because they need to be specific and relevant to the situation at hand.

Food for thought, perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
                              Yes Dave, a very sad lady, I cannot figure out why she calls herself "be happy", puts you off religion totally, really should get around and lighten up, the worlds not full of drunks, junkies and rapists, and music makes the world go round, reading some sad religious bigot is quite sad, get a life girl
                              Don't worry brother...I also like music....

But I don't like Davita's narrow thought about ISIS and moslem...

ISIS killed people by suicide bombing....
                              Why don't ban ISIS?
                              ISIS also being troublemaker in moslem society...

If you don't agree with " banning to alcohol"...why don't you go to Social Departement or BNN....and ask them to stop education about dangerous of Napza....a lot of people from other religions also being volunteers to give education about "Dangerous of Napza'....and they support to ban it, because they ever had bad experience because of it (their sister, brother, or children died because of it), or they have serious ill because of it...

Why you only mad to moslem?
                              Last edited by be happy; 23-05-16, 15:15.

Comment

Don't worry brother...I also like music....

But I don't like Davita's narrow thought about ISIS and moslem...

ISIS killed people by suicide bombing....
                                Why don't ban ISIS?
                                ISIS also being troublemaker in moslem society...

If you don't agree with " banning to alcohol"...why don't you go to Social Departement or BNN....and ask them to stop education about dangerous of Napza....a lot of people from other religions also being volunteers to give education about "Dangerous of Napza'....and they support to ban it, because they ever had bad experience because of it (their sister, brother, or children died because of it), or they have serious ill because of it...

Why you only mad to moslem?

Why you always think that all of moslem are ISIS or Taliban or al-Qaeda....???
                                You should go to picnic.....

Prophetic Prediction from 14 centuries ago about ISIS:
                                ISIS is Evil
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJo4B-yaxfk

ISIS isnot Sunni (this is web of Sunni Asy'ary-Maturidi (majority moslem in the world), not Wahabi or Salafi. Open your narrow thought about moslem...
                                http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=...DNtJrIKlSUgs0A
                                Last edited by be happy; 23-05-16, 16:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X