Irma Bule dies from cobra bite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
    I think it is not all that uncommon (people dying of natural causes aboard flights), though I am sure it only happens in something like "one in 10,000 flights" ... a friend who was a flight attendant for many years said that it happened on one of her flights between Houston and Paris.
    In my flying career happened twice.
    Once from Gatwick to Hong Kong on a B747...I went down to economy to observe the flight attendants and a passenger nurse lay this elderly dead Chinese man on three seats in front of an emergency exit and cover with blanket. I asked the son, who was comforting his mum, why did they travel when his dad looked so sick. He said his dad wanted to die in China...I told him to tell his mum we were over Kunming, China.

I went back to the flightdeck and pressed the Nav system...we were still flying over Bangladesh! It took about 2 hours to reach the Chinese border.

I believe some aircraft now have a coffin cabinet...in my days if the flight was full they'd put the body in the toilet and lock the door....sometimes rigor mortis would make it difficult to remove the corpse...

Comment

I suppose a lady giving birth on a flight can be fun as well, with cries of can someone get the hot water, like on the films

Comment

I've been on planes a bunch of times there were medical emergencies. I'd guess 8-10 times. Never heard of anyone passing away. Long transpac flights were the normal flights these happened on.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I heard of one episode where some super skinny dude died & they stuck him in the lavatory but somehow the lavatory was activated & he was never seen again.
          The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

it happened once, lol, and dey put da guy on floor and leggies still poking through curtain, well no twitching so i think deady haha lol

Comment

Originally posted by macvert View Post
              I heard of one episode where some super skinny dude died & they stuck him in the lavatory but somehow the lavatory was activated & he was never seen again.
              What a shitty way to die..

Comment

Originally posted by Davita View Post
                What a shitty way to die..
                Depends, if he was a Tibetan Buddhist maybe he would have appreciated a "Sky Burial" (with a twist ....)
                The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

He might have died in the sky but his burial would have been in the municipal sewage just like any other poop...depending on where the plane landed.

Comment

Lavatory toilets are pretty small, orifice-wise. Unless the guy had been made of jelly, nothing smaller than 3 inches in diameter is going down it.
                    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                      Lavatory toilets are pretty small, orifice-wise. Unless the guy had been made of jelly, nothing smaller than 3 inches in diameter is going down it.
                      Very true and yet....I think we all know where 3 kg babies come from....so maybe not impossible....

Comment

The mentality is mind boggling .... what kind of drugs was that woman on & why didn't those in authority exercise it?

We had a small Cobra in our garden about a week ago & on doing a little research I found that the closest hospital with anti venom is in Denpasar .... only about 2 hours away.... just relax.
                        Funny thing is antivenom available in Indonesia is the polyvalent one. It works if you get bitten by Cobra, or other kinds who are less venomous than Cobra.
                        If not, then you have to fly to Singapore to get the monovalent antivenom, and it adds another 2 hours maybe?

Comment

In my flying career happened twice.
                          Once from Gatwick to Hong Kong on a B747...
                          Day 365, still waiting for the second story... The suspense is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by fennec fox View Post
                            Day 365, still waiting for the second story... The suspense is killing me.
                            That story is for sale...do you have a pay-pal account?

Comment

That story is for sale...do you have a pay-pal account?
                              I don't, but I have Indomaret card. Does that work for you?

Comment

Originally posted by fennec fox View Post
                                I don't, but I have Indomaret card. Does that work for you?
                                Naaagh! I applied to Mandiri and Mega Bank for their cards but they said, at my age, I'm not a credible risk unless I deposit billions of Rp in their banks. I think they're scared I might just pop-off leaving a large debt behind.
                                But no fear....I'm working on other banks to see if I can lure them into my cunning scheme....I'm looking to take a luxury cruise, using their credit, and getting buried at sea...,

Comment

Working...
                                X