Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia's Prime Minister is a Pugilist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Indo2000 View Post
    I KNEW IT! That's how predictable and transparent you are.

    You can add self-important to my previous list.
    You conveniently didn't respond to my response to your inflammatory post, if you want to discuss any other topic then open a new thread instead of breaking the forum expectations/rules of remaining on topic!

    Amusingly you typically respond by using the old LNP supporters strategy of 'look over there' as a diversionary tactic ...
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by mick mentawai View Post
      Your got to love how Tony is continuing to contact Jokowi on this issue, makes Tony look good in Australians public eyes like he is trying to do something and makes Jokowi look good in Indonesians public eyes and strong each time he says No…its a perfect win win for both leaders.
      Mick what media outlets are you reading?
      Tony? is 'on the nose' for his transparent and increasing desperate and obvious bullshit attempts to retain his 'job' by his continual Captains Calls and attempts to portray himself as a 'strong leader /empathy for the Bali duo, Waving the flag/Nationalistic appeals to the unenlightened including attacks on the Islamic leadership in Australia, outrageous and arguably illegal inducment towards the Human Rights Commisioner etc etc etc.
      His own backbench with some {anonymous} Cabinet Ministers are reported to have had enough and a second 'spill' from which it will be impossible for him to survive is predicted within days or at the latest, July!
      Almost every major news and minor Media outlet in the Country is exposing his desperate and increasingly Pugilistic style of Politics by writing daily negative articles, even the hugely negative impact upon the stalled economy has his Business friends worried and LNP donations are reportedly running dry, all except of course Murdoch's rags...
      Last edited by ohmdafyd; 27-02-15, 16:57.
      IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

      Comment


      • #48
        I deliberately didn't respond because, eventually, everyone needs to decide where to expend their energy. Your prose stinks of the conspiracy nut and you are therefore a hopeless cause. I'll avoid you altogether from now on but I invite everyone to "look over here" and then do the same.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Indo2000 View Post
          I deliberately didn't respond because, eventually, everyone needs to decide where to expend their energy. Your prose stinks of the conspiracy nut and you are therefore a hopeless cause. I'll avoid you altogether from now on but I invite everyone to "look over here" and then do the same.
          Once again you ignore the fact that you are off topic despite being advised/requested to open a anew thread....

          It's interesting to read that you haven't actually opened any threads yourself in this forum, but have made lots of responses,{95]towards others which provides a much better understanding of who you are, your motivations, character traits etc ...

          For example, ...

          http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/showthread.php/47920-Australian-pensioners-forced-to-abandon-their-families-overseas?p=430350#post430350


          Where are the Mods when they should be picking up people off thread, { and being inappropriately abusive }it's not up to me to point it out! ...
          IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

          Comment


          • #50
            Mod note

            A few points to note please posters:

            Try to keep on topic.
            As Puspa has said many times - try logical rebuttal - it's more effective than bickering and personal attack.
            Junior modding is a non-no - that's what the report button is for.
            Don't be too free with the troll word.

            I'd hate to have to close the thread.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ohmdafyd View Post
              Mick what media outlets are you reading?
              Tony? is 'on the nose' for his transparent and increasing desperate and obvious bullshit attempts to retain his 'job' by his continual Captains Calls and attempts to portray himself as a 'strong leader /empathy for the Bali duo, Waving the flag/Nationalistic appeals to the unenlightened including attacks on the Islamic leadership in Australia, outrageous and arguably illegal inducment towards the Human Rights Commisioner etc etc etc.
              His own backbench with some {anonymous} Cabinet Ministers are reported to have had enough and a second 'spill' from which it will be impossible for him to survive is predicted within days or at the latest, July!
              Almost every major news and minor Media outlet in the Country is exposing his desperate and increasingly Pugilistic style of Politics by writing daily negative articles, even the hugely negative impact upon the stalled economy has his Business friends worried and LNP donations are reportedly running dry, all except of course Murdoch's rags...
              Yes exactly its his only win in a continuing line of losses, better having one win than none and take the focus off more important issues.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by mick mentawai View Post
                Yes exactly its his only win in a continuing line of losses, better having one win than none and take the focus off more important issues.
                It is his strategy but I personally wouldn't describe it as a win ... foot in mouth disease once again, again EG; mentioning the tsunami Aid, that was a wise move wasn't it ...
                IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

                Comment


                • #53
                  [SIZE=1]'Promises, promises ... now it's time for Tony Abbott to focus on the nitty-gritty [/SIZE]

                  The prime minister can no longer skirt around the things that matter: hospitals, education, welfare, climate change and the rest

                  Lenore Taylor, political editor

                  Friday 13 March 2015 19.52 AEDT

                  Tony Abbott, drained of authority but determined to hold his job, is racing around the country saying things he thinks will please his backbench and his party’s base and perhaps elicit a bounce in the opinion polls, although, as we have seen, that doesn’t always follow.

                  It’s quite a spectacle for politics watchers. But the more important spectacle is a government, in whatever-it-takes-to-survive mode, increasingly unable to explain how it will take care of the things Australians elected them to do – such as our healthcare, our kids’ education, the elderly, the unemployed, our contribution to slowing climate change, our attitudes towards Indigenous Australians, our unity of purpose as a nation.

                  Here are 10 of those questions for the prime minister....'


                  You'll have to click on the link to read the rest of this article ...


                  http://www.theguardian.com/australia...e-nitty-gritty
                  IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X