No announcement yet.

2 Drunk Australians are detained by cops for pissing at Balinese Pura

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many assumptions, if you can't beat em' join em', here's mine ..... "religion being used as a convenient excuse".
    Last edited by macvert; 25-12-14, 08:55.
    The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
      Damn you B platers! Hopefully the trip to Jakarta will be quick, as everyone is gone. Normally the week after Christmas, and week of Ramadan are the only two weeks I don't mind being in Jakarta.

Had a nice Christmas Eve dinner at the Hyatt last night. Not a bad deal at 175k++.
      Nice one! Merry Christmas!

We we still took four hours on our return journey - at least a little less.

We were totally gobsmacked that the Dharmawangsa wanted around US$170/adult and around US$90/child for Christmas brunch today. We would have been seated outside, probably with smoking section, and would have cost us over $600 for lunch. That's just madness! We ended up at the Keraton - which was still awesome - and inside with AC. For under half that price. (Still crazy amount to spend on brunch!)
      Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
        Nice one! Merry Christmas!

We we still took four hours on our return journey - at least a little less.

We were totally gobsmacked that the Dharmawangsa wanted around US$170/adult and around US$90/child for Christmas brunch today. We would have been seated outside, probably with smoking section, and would have cost us over $600 for lunch. That's just madness! We ended up at the Keraton - which was still awesome - and inside with AC. For under half that price. (Still crazy amount to spend on brunch!)
        It took us about 5 hours tonight to go from Bandung to Plaza Indonesia. Got passed by what I think was the Presidential motorcade at mile marker 60 or so. License plate said "Indonesia 1". About 25 vehicles, including 6-7 police cars.

Thats wayyyyy too much for brunch. I quite like the Hyatt's in Bandung and Jakarta. Bandung is always pretty inexpensive, 1/4 the price of Jakarta for Christmas Eve.

I'm able to get rooms at the Jakarta location for New Years. It's pretty nice, we have done it 3 out the last 4 years. I've got one extra room, with Club access, late checkout, etc. If anyone has an interest, PM me.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

It took us about 5 hours tonight to go from Bandung to Plaza Indonesia. Got passed by what I think was the Presidential motorcade at mile marker 60 or so. License plate said "Indonesia 1". About 25 vehicles, including 6-7 police cars.

Thats wayyyyy too much for brunch. I quite like the Hyatt's in Bandung and Jakarta. Bandung is always pretty inexpensive, 1/4 the price of Jakarta for Christmas Eve.

I'm able to get rooms at the Jakarta location for New Years. It's pretty nice, we have done it 3 out the last 4 years. I've got one extra room, with Club access, late checkout, etc. If anyone has an interest, PM me.
          For free?
          Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Originally posted by littlemonster View Post
            for free?
            tanstaafl

Comment

tanstaafl
              Ok - I'll ask - huh!?

Comment

tanstaafl
                Is that a yes?

Comment

Google is your friend. You grok?

Comment

So free room, but no free lunch? Still sounds like a good deal
                    Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

Google is your friend. You grok?
                      LOL.
                      Just assumed it was an Indonesian word...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
                        LOL.
                        Just assumed it was an Indonesian word...
                        What kind of word is it? Why jamie is talking weird? Should we worry?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                          What kind of word is it? Why jamie is talking weird? Should we worry?
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_a...s_a_free_lunch

Comment

Now michelle is talking like jaime...I'm rly worried

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                              Now michelle is talking like jaime...I'm rly worried
                              rly?? (You can talk! LOL!)

Comment

Working...
                              X