Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least 145 people were killed in a Taliban attack on a school.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some say Muslim terrorist did this and some say Jews set up this and used Taliban to spoil Muslim community. whatever it is. In my point of view whoever did this he isnt a human and religion is something meant for humans. the evil man did this doesn't deserve place in planet earth. throw him alive in the space and make him die every second.

Comment

Originally posted by tokektokek View Post
      Yet another example of not only how twisted and evil, but how stupid and brainwashed these satanists really are.
      How can he say that the polio vaccine (which is used for everyone worldwide, regardless of religion or no religion) is " stunting the growth of muslims" while killing innocent Muslims - both adults and children is not.

I used to believe that these terrorists simply were not educated and unloved/had problems with parents while growing up which made them act like this (no excuse whatsoever by the way) but comments like this and all these recent events lead me to believe that there is other alternative than to wipe them off the face of the earth.

They are an enemy of humanity. I can only hope that the countries/religions of the world can work together and fight them. There is no place for them in this world. They are nothing other than evil and beyond help.
      [COLOR=#333333]u r right no place for them in this world.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Sulthan90 View Post
        Some say Muslim terrorist did this and some say Jews set up this and used Taliban to spoil Muslim community. whatever it is. In my point of view whoever did this he isnt a human and religion is something meant for humans. the evil man did this doesn't deserve place in planet earth. throw him alive in the space and make him die every second.
        Please give me a reference for this.

Comment

Hmmm the more I see comments about them being animals & inhuman, the more I beg to differ- very few animals would do such random senseless acts of violence, & as we can all see in the press hell of a lot of humans are pretty twisted.
          So I'd say it is very human.

However a very sick in the head human, who most likely is just seeking personal glory & notoriety.
          Hmmm, It seems to be a man thing- perhaps some testosterone tweaking is needed? I'd happily go for his balls with a knife...
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbus View Post
            I'm sure the Pakistanis are currently thinking of a hundred and forty five different ways to make these barbarians suffer.
            They've already begun but it remains to be seen if they can really hurt them

"[COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]Pakistani jets and ground forces killed 59 militants in a north-western tribal region near the Afghan border, the army said on Friday, as the offensive continued after Taliban fighters killed 148 people — most of them children – in a school massacre.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]The violence at a school in Pakistan’s north-west earlier this week stunned the world and sparked cries for retribution. In the wake of the violence the military has struck targets in the Khyber tribal region and the death penalty was approved for six convicted terrorists.[/FONT][/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]
            The military said it had carried out air strikes and ground operations on Thursday and Friday in the Khyber agency.[/FONT][/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]The military said its ground forces late on Thursday killed 10 militants while jets killed another 17, including an Uzbek commander. Another 32 were killed by security forces in an ambush in Tirah valley in Khyber on Friday as they headed towards the Afghan border, the military said"
            http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...chool-massacre[/FONT][/COLOR]
            "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
              Please give me a reference for this.
              A poster called Mullah Obama said so on an internet forum. What more evidence do you need?
              "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
                They've already begun but it remains to be seen if they can really hurt them

"[COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]Pakistani jets and ground forces killed 59 militants in a north-western tribal region near the Afghan border, the army said on Friday, as the offensive continued after Taliban fighters killed 148 people — most of them children – in a school massacre.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]The violence at a school in Pakistan’s north-west earlier this week stunned the world and sparked cries for retribution. In the wake of the violence the military has struck targets in the Khyber tribal region and the death penalty was approved for six convicted terrorists.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]
                The military said it had carried out air strikes and ground operations on Thursday and Friday in the Khyber agency.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]The military said its ground forces late on Thursday killed 10 militants while jets killed another 17, including an Uzbek commander. Another 32 were killed by security forces in an ambush in Tirah valley in Khyber on Friday as they headed towards the Afghan border, the military said"
                http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...chool-massacre[/FONT][/COLOR]
                They're going to be able to clean house (if they wan to). There must be so much latent intelligence available on these groups to the Pakistani military. Think about it, up until now, the people (and doubtless some in the military) have been split on whether to support or fight the Taliban. Now everyone and their uncle is crying for blood. Every lax lazy or complacent thing the Taliban have ever done (regarding secrecy) is going to come back and bite them on the ass as the intelligence flows in. This will set them back so far, destroying loads of their infrastructure, as well as the difficulty they will experience replacing people. Wow.

Comment

Here is Pakistan being tough on terror in the wake of the school attacks:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pakistan-c...114305143.html

$10000 bail for the Mumbai attack mastermind responsible for 166 deaths.

It is a joke, and they're now all shocked that the homegrown terrorists that they have been cultivating and nurturing finally bit the hand that feeds them. There is probably no more corrupt and two faced government in the world.
                  Last edited by dafluff; 19-12-14, 18:26.

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post
                    Here is Pakistan being tough on terror in the wake of the school attacks:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pakistan-c...114305143.html

$10000 bail for the Mumbai attack mastermind responsible for 166 deaths.

It is a joke, and they're now all shocked that the homegrown terrorists that they have been cultivating and nurturing finally bit the hand that feeds them. There is probably no more corrupt and two faced government in the world.
                    They've been talking out of both sides of their mouth for years. As Hilary Clinton advised them "you can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbors" It's possible that the Pakistani government hasn't had control of ISI for years and they have pursued their own agenda which included supporting the Taliban as a way of stifling Indian influence in Afghanistan, a development which they fear as India would then have them in a sandwich.
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Pakistan has resumed executions and the first two were dispensed today. Executing two guys who had nothing to do with it seems like pure revenge and can't see what it will achieve.

"[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]Pakistan has carried out two executions, the first since a death penalty moratorium was lifted after a deadly attack on a Peshawar school.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]One of those executed was convicted over an attack on Pakistan's Army HQ in 2009, the other over an assassination attempt on ex-leader Pervez Musharraf.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]The UN had earlier urged Pakistan not to resume its executions"

[/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30556260
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

When are these people going to stop?

Comment

Working...
                        X