Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least 145 people were killed in a Taliban attack on a school.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least 145 people were killed in a Taliban attack on a school.

I just read this article a few minutes ago.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/17..._r=0&referrer=

Those poor children and teachers. May they rest in peace.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]Please excuse my poor English. [/FONT]

It is a truly barbaric and cowardly incident.
    Things happen for a reason...

Comment

They decided to make the adults suffer by slaughtering the children. Classy stuff.
      "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm afraid I do have a much darker side when I hear about such things.
        The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

There is no fitting punishment for such animals.

Comment

A sample of numbers from Pakistan from an article in the Huffington Post:

400- t[FONT=Georgia]he number of schools destroyed[/FONT] between 2008 and 2012 in the Swat valley region of the KPK alone[FONT=Georgia]. Seventy percent of the attacks targeted girls' schools.

50% of the destroyed schools[/FONT] had been rebuilt by the end of 2013[FONT=Georgia]. The slow pace of recovery has compounded problems of access to education, especially for girls in the region.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia]Many believe that the total number of attacks on Pakistani schools since 2009 [/FONT]has now eclipsed 1,000[FONT=Georgia].

[/FONT]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/16/pakistan-school-attack-education_n_6334564.html[FONT=Georgia]
            [/FONT]
            "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I don't give a fuck what religion they kill for, but for any person to walk into a school with a machine gun and slaughter children as young as 2 years old can only mean they are just totally mentality deranged fucking animals. Sub-human cunts that should be wiped off the face of the planet without a second thought.

Comment

What Scoot says , with bells on.
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                  What Scoot says , with bells on.

And whistles.
                  Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                    I don't give a fuck what religion they kill for, but for any person to walk into a school with a machine gun and slaughter children as young as 2 years old can only mean they are just totally mentality deranged fucking animals. Sub-human cunts that should be wiped off the face of the planet without a second thought.
                    Here's a dartboard photo of the guy, [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][FONT=arial]Maulana Fazlullah[/FONT][/SIZE], [/FONT][/COLOR] who apparently ordered the attack. He was also responsible for the shooting of Malala, the Nobel peace prize winner. He also in the past "[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Georgia]inveighed against polio vaccinations, which he called “a conspiracy of the Jews and Christians to stunt the population growth of Muslims”. [/FONT][/COLOR]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-9931859.html

George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm sure the Pakistanis are currently thinking of a hundred and forty five different ways to make these barbarians suffer. When you look at the picture they fit the literal meaning of 'barbarian', their actions certainly make them fit the figurative meaning.

They are worthy of a comparison to the Nazis, and they probably take it as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
                        Here's a dartboard photo of the guy, [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][FONT=arial]Maulana Fazlullah[/FONT][/SIZE], [/FONT][/COLOR] who apparently ordered the attack. He was also responsible for the shooting of Malala, the Nobel peace prize winner. He also in the past "[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Georgia]inveighed against polio vaccinations, which he called “a conspiracy of the Jews and Christians to stunt the population growth of Muslims”. [/FONT][/COLOR]

He and his band of cowards prey on the weak, unarmed, young, and uneducated.
                        I see this is another thread our arguers of, if you believe in the basic tenets of Islam, you are still a good Muslim, have avoided. Again, where is the condemnation from the local Muslims?
                        [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbus View Post
                          I'm sure the Pakistanis are currently thinking of a hundred and forty five different ways to make these barbarians suffer.
                          For a country that had Osama Bin Laden living within its borders for years (and their own intelligence services still couldn't find him) why am I not overwhelmed with faith in your last statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                            For a country that had Osama Bin Laden living within its borders for years (and their own intelligence services still couldn't find him) why am I not overwhelmed with faith in your last statement.
                            Osama didn't kill Pakistani kids, so he wasn't quite Pakistan's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post

Yet another example of not only how twisted and evil, but how stupid and brainwashed these satanists really are.
                              How can he say that the polio vaccine (which is used for everyone worldwide, regardless of religion or no religion) is " stunting the growth of muslims" while killing innocent Muslims - both adults and children is not.

I used to believe that these terrorists simply were not educated and unloved/had problems with parents while growing up which made them act like this (no excuse whatsoever by the way) but comments like this and all these recent events lead me to believe that there is other alternative than to wipe them off the face of the earth.

They are an enemy of humanity. I can only hope that the countries/religions of the world can work together and fight them. There is no place for them in this world. They are nothing other than evil and beyond help.

Comment

Working...
                              X