No announcement yet.

[Curious ?] Pilgrims flock to 'Sex Mountain' in search of fortune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear dafluff, why you taking my post out? can you explain me why Daninaceh can use for weeks insulting words in different posts without any moderator interfere? Thanks for a clear answer.

Comment

Originally posted by nasigan View Post
      Dear dafluff, why you taking my post out? can you explain me why Daninaceh can use for weeks insulting words in different posts without any moderator interfere? Thanks for a clear answer.
      Nasigan,
      You say that Dan has been using for weeks insulting words in different posts without any moderator interfere. Fine. May I kindly ask you if you ever have reported any of these posts which apparently were bothering you? Nope. Not one until the report you submitted yesterday.

Yet, you would find countless posts in this forum directing to our Posting Guidelines and/or explaining that any post allegedly in breach of said posting guidelines should be reported. Perhaps you bear some responsibility in the fact that no mods have interfered.

Be aware that moderators do not spend their days in front of their screen waiting for posts to be submitted. They also do not read all posts, far from it. Personally, I think that I read no more than 10% of the posts submitted in a day, and believe that it is enough time taken from my family and leisure time.

To make it even more clear, I don't read any single post in any thread related to religion, unless if it has been reported. Out of the 7 users with moderator privileges (wm, paman, ponyexpress, johnmadden, Dafluff, El_Goretto and me) I would be in trouble to point at one who is exceedingly excited at the prospect of reading every single posts in a "religion" thread.

We definitively don't want to censor or limit the number of threads on the topic but it is simply not an important part of the aim of this forum.

I would also like to remember you that the correct procedure for any questions regarding any moderation decision is the use of the PM system. This is the reason why your post has been taken out. Derailing thread is certainly not anything we want to encourage.

I hope that my answer to you, both about the reason why Dan's post who were allegedly in breach of our PG have not been moderated and the correct procedure to question mods, is clear.

@all folks,
      Please, keep this thread on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
        Nasigan,
        You say that Dan has been using for weeks insulting words in different posts without any moderator interfere. Fine. May I kindly ask you if you ever have reported any of these posts which apparently were bothering you? Nope. Not one until the report you submitted yesterday.

Yet, you would find countless posts in this forum directing to our Posting Guidelines and/or explaining that any post allegedly in breach of said posting guidelines should be reported. Perhaps you bear some responsibility in the fact that no mods have interfered.

Be aware that moderators do not spend their days in front of their screen waiting for posts to be submitted. They also do not read all posts, far from it. Personally, I think that I read no more than 10% of the posts submitted in a day, and believe that it is enough time taken from my family and leisure time.

To make it even more clear, I don't read any single post in any thread related to religion, unless if it has been reported. Out of the 7 users with moderator privileges (wm, paman, ponyexpress, johnmadden, Dafluff, El_Goretto and me) I would be in trouble to point at one who is exceedingly excited at the prospect of reading every single posts in a "religion" thread.

We definitively don't want to censor or limit the number of threads on the topic but it is simply not an important part of the aim of this forum.

I would also like to remember you that the correct procedure for any questions regarding any moderation decision is the use of the PM system. This is the reason why your post has been taken out. Derailing thread is certainly not anything we want to encourage.

I hope that my answer to you, both about the reason why Dan's post who were allegedly in breach of our PG have not been moderated and the correct procedure to question mods, is clear.

@all folks,
        Please, keep this thread on topic.
        Atlantis,
        Thanks for your post and give the opportunity to explain some things.
        Why I didn't not report any of the post with insulting words from Dan before? Because at first I was thinking meaby it's a kind of slip from his mouth, spontaneously.
        After several post over several weeks with the use of the f.... words I came to the conclusion that use of f.... words and other insults was systematic, to provoke to insult, that is why I report this the day before yesterday.
        Related to this, I understand what is the correct procedure, that is why I report about Dan insulting post the day before yesterday on 27 November, I waited 24 hours for a reaction of the mods but nothing happens. After Dan started to insult Philippe yesterday I find It enough and I reply him with my "taken out" post, sorry if I hurt the mods. But my reaction was spontaneous.
        I am very well aware that all the moderators luckily not spend their days in front of their screen, and I am happy that you can spend enough time with your family.
        And yes indeed meaby we should all stop reading any thread related to religion like you are doing.
        I am also happy to read that religion is not an important part of the forum, but sometimes before, myself and other forum readers could think it was..

Comment

Sounds like a hard-hitting story from The Onion

Comment

have not checked out this place in years but out of boredom decided to look at posts today .
            Long story short I went to this celebration years ago with a cousin of my wife who thought that showing up with a bule would guaranty a stream of coochie. I can tell you first hand , the talent level there is abysmal . You would get better girls who are just as easy at any mall on a friday night Ayam Kampus style. And there were a lot of prostitutes around and even back then they looked like they were on shabu and or had serious drug habits. Mixed in with them were some strange village housewife types and a lot of them had a look in their eyes that screamed mentally unsound . Of course the biggest contingent was thirsty guys looking to get laid . I doubt it has anything whatsoever to do with religion although pretty sure every person there was muslim except for me . It was fun in the sense of being a fly on the wall and viewing the whole thing . Would not recommend to anyone for any reason. A complete waste of time .

Comment

Working...
            X