BBM increases tonight November 18th, 2014 at midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBM increases tonight November 18th, 2014 at midnight

http://news.detik.com/read/2014/11/1...er?nd772204btr[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Presiden Joko Widodo (Jokowi) mengumumkan kenaikan harga BBM subsidi pada malam. Harganya menjadi Rp 8.500/ liter, naik Rp 2.000 dari sebelumnya Rp 6.500/ liter.

"Harga BBM baru yang akan berlaku pukul 00.00 WIB terhitung sejak tanggal 11 November 2014," ujar Jokowi di Istana Negara, Jakarta, Senin (17/11/2014). Dalam pengumuman ini, Jokowi didampingi oleh Wapres Jusuf Kalla, Mendikbud Anies Baswedan, Mendagri Tjahjo Kumolo, dan sejumlah menteri-menteri bidang ekonomi yang mayoritas mengenakan kemeja putih.

Turut naik juga solar menjadi Rp 7.500 / liter. Naik Rp 2.000 dari sebelumnya Rp 5.500/ liter.

Kenaikan harga ini berlaku mulai Selasa, 18 November 2014 pukul 00.00 WIB.

I think this was well played by the president. The rumors were of a 3000 IDR increase, hence the 2000 increase was less of a shock. Now comes the difficult part of trying to manage the inflationary pressures of the fuel price increase.
    This space is available for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by nd_eric_77 View Post
      I think this was well played by the president. The rumors were of a 3000 IDR increase, hence the 2000 increase was less of a shock. Now comes the difficult part of trying to manage the inflationary pressures of the fuel price increase.
      Mind game. Now we think we got a good deal! Bravo Jokowi!!!

Comment

My experience with BBM price rises here is that inflation goes up by an unnecessary amount.

Part of the inflation is due to increased transport costs, while other is due to opportunism to raise prices which has a drastic knock on effect.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOates View Post
          My experience with BBM price rises here is that inflation goes up by an unnecessary amount.

Part of the inflation is due to increased transport costs, while other is due to opportunism to raise prices which has a drastic knock on effect.
          Ditto. Domino effect sucks
          Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Ahhh... I thought this thread was about Blackberry Messaging!
            Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
              Thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
                This actually cracks me up!!
                Cheers,

Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Comment

It seems to be having the desired effect. Yesterday we saw an OLD Kijang filling up....... with Pertamax.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOates View Post
                    My experience with BBM price rises here is that inflation goes up by an unnecessary amount. Part of the inflation is due to increased transport costs, while other is due to opportunism to raise prices which has a drastic knock on effect.
                    Yeah, our company won't be making a loss on this. Our prices will rise significantly, though the things we sell have nothing to do with gasoline.
                    Thirty minutes ago one of our suppliers contacted us to raise his prices... he sells wood products. His proposed price increase is not proportional to his cost increase, we're sure of it.
                    It's just going to be bad for the employees, as their salaries will rise last of all.
                    It doesn't help the inflation problem, but we have to raise prices enough to offset (preferably plus) all of the rising costs we will incur, before they rise.
                    Last edited by Happyman; 19-11-14, 11:31.

Comment

It seems small business Indonesia is not going to be caught with its knickers down this time- all the prices around here seem to have hiked already to offset the costs.

Back to planting seeds to grow my own food and breeding chickens for me...
                      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                        It seems small business Indonesia is not going to be caught with its knickers down this time- all the prices around here seem to have hiked already to offset the costs.

Back to planting seeds to grow my own food and breeding chickens for me...
                        I don't remember ever seeing small business Indonesia with their knickers down. They are the first to jump on anything they think will effect their prices. Their increases are never in line with the actual increases but they are the first to say so.
                        [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                        X