Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite ministry on Kabinet Kerja?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favorite ministry on Kabinet Kerja?

For those who following Indonesia political scene, who's your favorite ministry on Kabiner Kerja 2014-2019? Susi Pudjiastuti, the owner of Susi Air, is my favorite! One of the most inspiring women in this country. I wish she would do such a great job, as great as her work for Susi Air.

Yes she is a wonder. Her planes more than likely carry more rare seafood than people in Aceh.

What about Sri Mulyani's brother?

Comment

i like anies baswedan.
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

My fav is Ignasius Jonan...He is actually my boss' husband... In my opinion, he is a humble and very smart person

Comment

Jonan did great things for the trains in the last few years. Congrats to him.
          Last edited by johntap; 27-10-14, 11:46.

Comment

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#333333]Puan Maharani, she comes from a humble background, is a self made person with no political affiliation or nepotism attached and has the experience and desire to make Indonesia a better place. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by vanuatu View Post
              [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#333333]Puan Maharani, she comes from a humble background, is a self made person with no political affiliation or nepotism attached and has the experience and desire to make Indonesia a better place. [/COLOR][/FONT]
              Eh?...
              Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

I like susi and jonan
                Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

seriously??!
                  Originally posted by vanuatu View Post
                  [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#333333]Puan Maharani, she comes from a humble background, is a self made person with no political affiliation or nepotism attached and has the experience and desire to make Indonesia a better place. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                    seriously??!
                    I think it was a sarcasm...(at least I hope so)

Comment

Quite a few good people in the cabinet....but too bad right after they were appointed, they were interviewed by unqualified interviewer..asking the usual meaningless questions..."Pak siap jadi menteri" I mean, what kind of answer are they hoping? "Oh, really I am not ready at all!!" Of course all of them will say "Insya allah i am ready". "Pak, besok langsung kerja pak?" "Wah, abis ini langsung lari pak ya, seperti tadi lari-lari waktu di panggil namanya sama presiden" Saw an awkward smile from one of the ministers when asked that question.

On a more positive note...at least we got many new faces in this new cabinet. I was surprised when Rachmat Gobel was appointed minister also.

Too bad Dahlan Iskan is not in the cabinet..I thought he was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana72 View Post
                        On a more positive note...at least we got many new faces in this new cabinet. I was surprised when Rachmat Gobel was appointed minister also.
                        How is Panasonic traveling these days? He has an enormous entry in Wikipedia that is for sure.

Comment

sorry banana....IMHO dahlan iskan is absolutely one of the least name that i would like to see in the minister list. pencitraan is totally his mid name.

what came to my mind was, i dont see any minister from SBY time in jokowi's list ( except for lukman, he joined the cabinet after sda was arrested ) . are none of those ministers from sby time assumed as not capable in doing their job right? or are they listed in KPK's list ?

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                            sorry banana....IMHO dahlan iskan is absolutely one of the least name that i would like to see in the minister list. pencitraan is totally his mid name.

what came to my mind was, i dont see any minister from SBY time in jokowi's list ( except for lukman, he joined the cabinet after sda was arrested ) . are none of those ministers from sby time assumed as not capable in doing their job right? or are they listed in KPK's list ?
                            Well observed. I tend to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by johntap View Post
                              How is Panasonic traveling these days? He has an enormous entry in Wikipedia that is for sure.
                              My family did a bunch business with Gobel (related to Panasonic stuff) back in the 2000s...not sure about how Panasonic doing now, but must be at least doing ok, since Gobel still belonged to Indonesia's richest in 2013..

Comment

Working...
                              X