Express a support message for delivery to Neil and Ferdi here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express a support message for delivery to Neil and Ferdi here

As most of you familiar with the situation know, daily vigils are held at JIS to support Ferdinant Tjong and Neil Bantleman. Someone close to the situation always says a few words, and they frequently mention that messages of support are delivered (for example, photos are often taken at the vigils to share with them), and how much it means to Neil and Ferdi.

Neil and Ferdi know there is worldwide support for them through the petitions, facebook pages, etc. Quite a bit of this support is through the international school community. So, I thought it would be nice if those of us here on LIIEF who wanted to give a message of support would do so as well. (In this thread, or if you prefer you can PM me.) It would be a nice way of driving home the point that the support for their plight, and belief in their innocence, is not just among the international school community, but among countless people who have heard the story, even if they are not directly connected to the situation.

Anyway, if anyone would like to take a moment to voice a few words for them, I will make sure that a visitor to them brings along a print out of our messages. No need to give a real name, your forum name is fine - just let them know that people on the forum care.

I'll start:

To Neil and Ferdi: I am one of the many people who support and stand with you. Please take care and I hope you can be back with your families soon. Here on the expat forum, we will continue to follow your story and speak on behalf of the truth. Sincerely, Puspawarna

More ---?
    Last edited by Puspawarna; 31-08-14, 15:31.

To Both Neil and Ferdi :

Keep positive, be strong and be patient. I am sure you will soon see your family again. And I am sure when all this mess clear up, you both will be the inspiration for my people to deliver a better law and justice. I think we have had enough of injustice and how unfair it is in this country. I give all my support and I believe that you 2 are innocent.

Comment

Dear Neil & Ferdi,

Even though I don't know you both personally, but I believe you two are innocent and the allegations against you are false. Please stay strong and don't show any sign of weakness. Otherwise the police will use it to intimidate you in any way they possibly can. I'm sure you will be exonerated soon because justice and the truth always prevail.
      [FONT=comic sans ms]Please excuse my poor English. [/FONT]

Comment

Thank you both. I'm going to bump this thread a lot over the next couple of days to make sure everyone has a chance to see it, so ... bump!

Comment

Ferdi and Neil,

It is hard for me to describe what you've been through at the moment. But that doesn't stop me trying to understand how you feel. I really hope the truth will soon unfold and you will be back together with the loved ones. Please take care and my thoughts will always be with you and family.

sincerely,
          pony express

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]Ferdi and Neil, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]While I do not know you personally and have absolutely no connection with JIS or any school for that matter, I am in your corner and will remain there until this all blows over and real justice is served. I can only wish and hope that both of you return to your families soon and this gets put behind you. Then you can continue to deliver what I understand is excellent education for the attendees of JIS. [/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Dear Neil and Ferdi, (and I have families of each),

Stay strong and soon saner heads will prevail. I feel shock, anger and sadness at your plight but hope you have the strength just to hang in there.

Comment

To Neil and Ferdi, I don't know you both either, and I also have no affiliation with JIS, but from day one I have had grave concerns that you could be accused of this "crime" let alone incarcerated for it. Logic supports that your involvement was not possible. I just hope logic will continue to triumph and justice for you will ensue. Stay strong. Many supporters are rallying.
                Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Dear Neil and Ferdi,

I hope you stay strong throughout this ordeal and that in the end the truth will prevail. You have the support of various communities from around the world who have rallied behind you to ensure that you both get the justice you deserve. Wishing you all the best.

Comment

Neil and Ferdi,

While the travesty of our legal system has ceased to shock me, I am still saddened when innocent people get victimized by it. Here is hoping for true justice and the best outcome for you.

Comment

Just bumping. I'm thinking I will deliver the collected messages on Thursday. Thanks to everyone who has written something so far! (There are more via PM, too.)

Comment

Dear Neil and Ferdi (and the families)
                        Although I didn't know either of you but I'm pretty sure you are both innocent after following the news and the forum. Be strong and I wish you both and all the families find the strength to hang on there. I'm sure justice will prevail in the end. All the best and God bless you.

Comment

Thanks everyone (including those who have sent messages via PM). This will be a last bump - this afternoon I'll collate everything, send it electronically to the person coordinating prison visits, and probably read a few highlights at today's vigil. So if anyone else wants to add something, as long as you do it by about 3pm this afternoon Jakarta time, I'll include it.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                            Thanks everyone (including those who have sent messages via PM). This will be a last bump - this afternoon I'll collate everything, send it electronically to the person coordinating prison visits, and probably read a few highlights at today's vigil. So if anyone else wants to add something, as long as you do it by about 3pm this afternoon Jakarta time, I'll include it.
                            Thanks for coordinating.
                            Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Dear Neil and Ferdi,

i cant imagine how hard it must be for you (and your family) to be falsely accused in a foreign country. be strong , we'll pray for you to be given the strength and patient you need thru this hard time. and who ever did this harm to you, be reminded what they have done against you is wrong.
                              regards
                              dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X