Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This really sucks :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This really sucks :(

    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Jakarta (AsiaNews) - Indonesian extremists supporters of the Islamic State (formerly Isis, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) want to target and destroy the most important Buddhist cultural center of the country: the temple of Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Borob...ple-31946.html

  • #2
    Not surprised at all, they are all fucking retards - and BTW its not the first time these pig fuckers have tried to blow up [COLOR=#000000]Borobudur, they actually exploded a bomb there in the late 80s early 90s[/COLOR]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
      Not surprised at all, they are all fucking retards - and BTW its not the first time these pig fuckers have tried to blow up [COLOR=#000000]Borobudur, they actually exploded a bomb there in the late 80s early 90s[/COLOR]


      Come on Scoot, they're not all that bad ...... I've heard they at least use banana leaf condoms with the pigs.
      Last edited by macvert; 22-08-14, 19:17.
      The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

      Comment


      • #4
        If calling such people "pig fuckers" actually makes you feel better about something, then plow ahead ... it may leave some wondering, however, whether you wish to display your contempt merely for Muslims with radical ideologies and intentions (like the destruction of ancient monuments and shrines which are part of the world's historical heritage) or for all Muslims and Islam in general.

        There are plenty of yahoos out there who are more than willing and ready to paint all with the same wide brush, and this is as true of anti-Muslim Westerners as it is of anti-everybody else Muslim fanatics. Whatever one can accurately say about the latter, calling them "pig fuckers" is just a provocative expression of contempt and ... what else? Bravado?
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

        The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

        Comment


        • #5
          Just for the record, I personally have many muslim friends & in no way was I tarring all muslims with the same brush. Yes I agree it could be taken out of context by some & that fanaticism exists in all societies & is equally disconcerting to all decent people. Apologies if my personal comment sent a wrong message to anyone, it was not meant that way.
          Last edited by macvert; 22-08-14, 20:32.
          The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

          Comment


          • #6
            I definitely do believe that the comment was directed specifically to the radical elements like IS and their like-minded supporters in the world, from both you and Scoots, MacV, and not to all Muslims. And I am not trying to defend those elements in any way, I hope that is clear. I jsut think that using a term like that is not the best way to go in putting them down, since it attacks them in terms of their sincerity in following the religion and it could be misconstrued as expressing contempt for all who follow Islam, the majority of whom "they" do not represent. There are lots of other names one could call them or ways to detract from their credibility (or lack thereof) besides an insult which goes at the sincerity of their religious belief.

            Those who do things like IS, Boko Haram and other groups have done are certainly despicable people, we can agree on that easily enough, but I doubt that they are not, in their own minds, dutiful followers of Islam. I do understand the feeling of frustration and outrage, as I share that with you. It is agonizing to me personally that such "fine specimens of humanity" are out there making such sort of "PR campaigns" in the name of Islam. I want to be proud of my religion and of all Muslims. I am proud of the religion, but I sure as @%#% can't be proud of () like this.
            [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

            The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

            Comment


            • #7
              I never for 1 minute thought you were defending "those radical elements", I know you better than that ..... I'm not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination & I have no problem with anyone who uses their religion for personal or common good. I'm classed as a Christian. I guess it hit a note with me because although it is not a real religiion (so they say) I actually like some aspects of Buddhism that have helped me in some aspects of my life like sport, conquering fear, finding peace & maybe that's something close to what these radicals are sadly missing in their lives.
              Last edited by macvert; 22-08-14, 21:26.
              The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

              Comment


              • #8
                I find this an 'incredible' headline from Jak Post

                Bekasi residents take back mosque from ISIL

                A man dressed in Muslim garb handed out flyers to people passing the Muhammad Ramadhan Mosque in Pekayon, Bekasi, West Java, on Wednesday night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
                  Whatever one can accurately say about the latter, calling them "pig fuckers" is just a provocative expression of contempt and ... what else? Bravado?
                  No not bravado just absolute contempt.

                  Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
                  I definitely do believe that the comment was directed specifically to the radical elements like IS and their like-minded supporters in the world, from both you and Scoots, MacV, and not to all Muslims.
                  Glad that you got the jist of my post then.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've often wondered at why AsiaNews.it was sensational, and I finally read the "about us" section to understand why.

                    "Thanks to the re-launching of our news by Catholic press agencies such as MISNA and Zenit, AsiaNews articles have also reached other parts of the globe... Being able to offer AsiaNews articles in this language allows us to communicate with major English and American news publications, in addition to churches in America and Africa. Above all, it permits us to communicate with the churches in Asia which use English as an international communications tool. In this sense, AsiaNews articles on Asian ecclesial communities allows these very churches to share and know the fate and mission of their sister communities on the continent. Thus, information becomes a means of communion for them.

                    Yet we are even more enthusiastic about releasing our on-line edition in Chinese. We believe that this commitment is the most free-giving and missionary aspect of our news agency. "


                    Note that the article does not specify any current or actual threat, just a vague possibility of a threat because somebody said so. I do not doubt that there are such people who want to do such a thing, I often note their presence, but this news source is from our enemies rather than an objective news source.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by johntap View Post
                      I find this an 'incredible' headline from Jak Post

                      Bekasi residents take back mosque from ISIL

                      A man dressed in Muslim garb handed out flyers to people passing the Muhammad Ramadhan Mosque in Pekayon, Bekasi, West Java, on Wednesday night.
                      From the article, "Maryono said the police were monitoring 60 to 70 members of the management board of six other mosques who were believed to have adopted ISIL ideology."

                      “Thirty to 40 people from outside Bekasi have been identified and detected to have propagandized ISIL ideology. The police have gathered all information on their personnel and activities and Densus 88 [antiterror squad] recently arrested one of their members in Jatiasih [Bekasi],” Maryono said.

                      Nothing to see here, clearly a tiny minority of extremists, right? This "feel good" article about Muslims taking back the masjid from IS supporters follows it all up with stating that the members of the "management board" (probably a waqaf, a trust) of the masajid were sympathetic to the mujahideen. Where did they get these sympathies from? My suspicion is that these people were already influenced by Hizb ut-Tahrir, an organization that seeks the same thing as what IS has declared, global khilafa. Many forum members pooh pooh my statements that support for such things is widespread in Indonesia. "Crazy ol' Dan, that's just Aceh."

                      If only.

                      Here, here's a video of Hizb ut-Tahrir's supporters spelling out exactly what they want for Indonesia.



                      Hizb ut-Tahrir is more powerful in Indonesia than any other country in the world. Most Muslim nations have bans on Hizb ut-Tahrir, but Indonesia's lax ways has granted them widespread support. I saw with my own eyes members of Hizb ut-Tahrir openly spreading flyers, holding talks and even giving the khutbah (sermon) at Jum'ah prayer. This happened while I was in Java and in Aceh, and I suspect they suffer no impediment anywhere in the archipelago. They suffer no impediment because their message is very appealing to Muslim ears.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        To further understand the recruitment of young men to the cause of jihad, watch this slick propaganda video directed at Indonesian Muslims.



                        Note that he appeals to Indonesians to come to the Khilafa to live and to fight. Some of you may think, "yeah! get all of them out of here!"

                        They will go to Syria and Iraq, fight, some will die but most will return. They will return with greater knowledge of methods of fighting, with increased belief in khilafa and jihad fisibillah. They will rekindle separatist and terrorist groups in Indonesia, and you will see a return to events like the Bali and Jakarta bombings. This is a very, very serious situation which the Indonesian government is incapable of fighting against because it is unwilling to address the core ideology that supports it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
                          Those who do things like IS, Boko Haram and other groups have done are certainly despicable people, we can agree on that easily enough, but I doubt that they are not, in their own minds, dutiful followers of Islam. I do understand the feeling of frustration and outrage, as I share that with you. It is agonizing to me personally that such "fine specimens of humanity" are out there making such sort of "PR campaigns" in the name of Islam. I want to be proud of my religion and of all Muslims. I am proud of the religion, but I sure as @%#% can't be proud of () like this.
                          Yeah that's right that's why when one of these fucking animals proudly decapitates someone on the internet in the name of Islam we see so much outrage and protest from "moderate" Muslims around the world, who are just so keen to show non Muslims that this isn't what their religion is all about. But what do we actually hear about this latest vicious insult to the "religion of peace" absolutely fuck all !!! where's all the moderate Muslims protesting this act of sheer barbarism, carried out in the name of their religion ?? The silence is deafening. But draw some stupid Mohamed cartoons, write a book about Mohamed or make a film about Islamic violence, or even flush a Koran down the toilet and they all take to the streets around the world to protest how upset and offended they are and start issuing FATWAs left right and centre - but fly planes into a building and kill 2000 innocent people - silence - chop some ones head off on the internet (twice now) - silence - put bombs on London underground trains - silence. We are constantly told "that's not real Islam, that's not my religion" and non Muslims are expected to tip toe around Muslims so as we don't "offend them" but everything we are seeing around the world is demonstrating the complete opposite to what we are being told. I have to ask, where is the moderate voice of Islam decrying these barbaric acts ?? The longer they all stay silent the more the world will associate the Islamic religion with barbarism and hatred, a backwards belief system that has no place in the 21st century. But then again that in itself will give Muslims the chance to once again act like the persecuted victims waving their "youre islamaphobic" flag at every opportunity and further demonstrate that the hypocrisy of Islam is undeniable.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                            Yeah that's right that's why when one of these fucking animals proudly decapitates someone on the internet in the name of Islam we see so much outrage and protest from "moderate" Muslims around the world, who are just so keen to show non Muslims that this isn't what their religion is all about. But what do we actually hear about this latest vicious insult to the "religion of peace" absolutely fuck all !!! where's all the moderate Muslims protesting this act of sheer barbarism, carried out in the name of their religion ?? The silence is deafening. But draw some stupid Mohamed cartoons, write a book about Mohamed or make a film about Islamic violence, or even flush a Koran down the toilet and they all take to the streets around the world to protest how upset and offended they are and start issuing FATWAs left right and centre - but fly planes into a building and kill 2000 innocent people - silence - chop some ones head off on the internet (twice now) - silence - put bombs on London underground trains - silence. We are constantly told "that's not real Islam, that's not my religion" and non Muslims are expected to tip toe around Muslims so as we don't "offend them" but everything we are seeing around the world is demonstrating the complete opposite to what we are being told. I have to ask, where is the moderate voice of Islam decrying these barbaric acts ?? The longer they all stay silent the more the world will associate the Islamic religion with barbarism and hatred, a backwards belief system that has no place in the 21st century. But then again that in itself will give Muslims the chance to once again act like the persecuted victims waving their "youre islamaphobic" flag at every opportunity and further demonstrate that the hypocrisy of Islam is undeniable.
                            I prefer when you're candid, Scooter, because it gets us somewhere. You're the least likely to mask your true feelings, I appreciate that. What you are actually saying is that you believe that Islam is a backwards belief system that has no place in the 21st century.

                            So-called "moderate" Muslims do protest such acts. We needn't be so lazy as to say it doesn't happen, a simple Google search can deliver protests for all of the atrocities mentioned. To say that there is "silence" is to simply say "I haven't been listening." Muslims speaking out against terrorism simply isn't as newsworthy as Muslim engaged in terrorism. However, I would argue that it really doesn't matter if Muslims protest their acts. We are not dealing with a rational state that can be changed by democratic reform, we are dealing with people who seek death. We need to give them death, but in Islamic terms that point to their obvious criminality.

                            Fatawa are issued for all sorts of matters. The word simply means "opinion." It is not an edict, it reflects a scholar's view of a question from his Islamic credentials. They are issued because that's how the religion works.

                            Islam is not now nor has ever been the "religion of peace." In truth, it is a religion that justifies its concept of righteous warfare. George W. Bush may have slipped and called it the "religion of peace," but Muslims simply call it the religion of submission (which is what it actually means). Islam has always, without question, supported the necessity of fighting. That is a fundamental aspect of Islam, one that can never be erased from it. To say that Islam is hypocritical is unfair because nowhere does Islam reject the ideology of jihad and its attending emphasis on fighting for the sake of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). However, what does need to be addressed is whether or not the fighting of groups like IS is in fact representative of fighting for the sake of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Clearly, if these men are neglecting to engage in the chivalry and rules of warfare dictated by Islamic sources, ESPECIALLY in regard to the treatment of civilians, are they also upholding Islam's sense of chivalry? No. This means their fighting is fitna.

                            We do not need to "protest" them or "raise awareness," we need to kill them under the aegis of shari'a until they fight no more. They must be rounded up and tried under Islamic law to establish if they have committed war crimes. If they have, execute them. That is the Sunnah of Muhammad (sallahu aleyhi wa sellam). That is the way in which to settle for Muslims whether or not they are representatives of our faith.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The longer they all stay silent the more the world will associate the Islamic religion with barbarism and hatred, a backwards belief system that has no place in the 21st century. But then again that in itself will give Muslims the chance to once again act like the persecuted victims waving their "youre islamaphobic" flag at every opportunity and further demonstrate that the hypocrisy of Islam is undeniable.

                              So .. we're all a bunch of dirty p** f****** then?

                              Yes, that's right, that's not Islam. What do you want those who actually believe in and follow Islam to do Scoots, go out in the streets, pour bensin on ourselves and set ourselves alight? IS would just laugh.
                              Last edited by Mister Bule; 23-08-14, 16:25.
                              [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

                              The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X