RIP Robin Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Robin Williams

Huge shock to hear about the sad passing of Robin Williams, it seems depression could have claimed another life

I'm going to find some of his stand-up stuff as I often hear he was pretty good on stage.

Rest in Peace.
    Last edited by JohnOates; 12-08-14, 09:49. Reason: Embarrassing spelling

Yes, just read about it. Very sad, I was young and stupid at the time (although some would argue I'm still one of them) and therefore loved him as Mork. He was excellent in Good Morning Vietnam and Good Will Hunting as well.

And JohnOates - you might want to change your comment to 'Rest in Peace'

Comment

so sad to hear about his passing. such a talented actor and entertainer
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

I hear it first here and I think we can also echo these thoughts and feelings about Robin Williams who brought a great deal of entertainment and fun into our lives over so many years.

Comment

Very sad news of a genuine entertainer. Always a big fan and will remain so forever. So few in his class of comedians. Red Skelton, Jonathan Winters, and Robin Williams. Rest In Peace.
          [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

He will be missed. My favorite movie of him is Patch Adams. Such a talented actor not only in comedy, but also in drama. Rest in peace, Robin.
            [FONT=comic sans ms]Please excuse my poor English. [/FONT]

Comment

He was my favorite actor and comedian of all time. His performance in "Good Will Hunting" was outstanding. He was such a talent that he improvised many scenes in that movie and still carried it.

RIP.

Comment

His portrayal of a doctor in The Awakening is my favorite. Rest In Peace Robbin.

Comment

I currently watch the crazy ones, his comedy series with Sarah M Gellar. Such a talented actor. RIP Robin
                  Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

he's not just an actor... have you seen him in "live on broadway" ?
                    my fave movies would be dead poets society, good will hunting & good morning vietnam. oh yes that awakening also.. one hour photo..
                    for me his movies are mostly bitter sweet, tho most of his movies is categorized as drama comedy, but it always has an irony or a sprinkle of sadness in it, (maybe except RV).
                    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Sad to hear.... One of may fav actor....Mrs Doubtfire, jumanji, Being Human, Good morning, Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, jakob the Liar, Bicentennial Man, AI are my fav movies.....we lost one one of the greatest talent

Comment

Rewatched Mrs Doubtfire a few weeks ago and was a lot funnier than I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy100 View Post
                          Yes, just read about it. Very sad, I was young and stupid at the time (although some would argue I'm still one of them) and therefore loved him as Mork. He was excellent in Good Morning Vietnam and Good Will Hunting as well.

And JohnOates - you might want to change your comment to 'Rest in Peace'
                          Thanks Aidy. Almost spat out my mourning coffee when I saw that

Comment

A very good actor as the straight character as well as in the comedian role.

Comment

That was a sad shock. He was an amazing talent. I adored him in Good Will Hunting (though I didn't think the movie overall was especially good).

It never seemed to me like the movies he was in were good enough to showcase his talent. A lot of times they veered too far toward corny and sentimental (Patch Adams, for example - sorry, Chotto Matte! - and even Dead Poets Society). I kept wishing he'd find a movie that was as good as he was. Now he never will

Comment

Working...
                              X