Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indonomad
    replied
    His problem is over-promising and under-delivering. Any salesman worth his salt knows that's not how you make a sale.

200 law advocates? 95 turned up on the day.
    52-54% of the votes? They're claiming a win based on 50.25% of the votes now.
    15 steel-enforced trucks? They brought 4 bundles to the MK.
    PKS count says Prabowo wins? Their methods are laughable.
    PKS' real count figures are "rahasia"? Turned out Mahfud MD never even saw the documents in question.

It's all quite anti-climactic, really, like gossip magazines and their sensational headlines vs crap content.

Leave a comment:

• Nimbus
    replied
    Originally posted by Illuminasi View Post
    It just came out too that no one had given 'bowo the statistics or votes for the election. Not even his own party. So my next question would be....how in the world did he obtain them if all official sources said he couldn't have?
    You're forgetting one more source: his own backside.

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    Metro TV has him as being "langkah zig-zab 'bowo'.
    Desi Anwar in Jak Globe blames KPU for allowing him to run in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminasi
    replied
    It just came out too that no one had given 'bowo the statistics or votes for the election. Not even his own party. So my next question would be....how in the world did he obtain them if all official sources said he couldn't have?

Leave a comment:

• nyonyahbesar
    replied
    15 armored truck of evidence magically transformed into 4 bundle of books.
    Prabowo bores me now..

Leave a comment:

• Illuminasi
    replied
    ^^ Both above posts made me laugh. Nice one guys.

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    Say no more..?

[SIZE=3]2 Orang Misterius Gelar Ritual Klenik di Gedung MK Jelang Kedatangan Prabowo[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#999999 !important][FONT=Open Sans]Jumat, 25 Juli 2014 19:05 WIB[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#323233][FONT=Open Sans]

[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]
    TRIBUNNEWS.COM/ERI KOMAR SINAGA[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666 !important][FONT=arial]Dua orang misterius melakukan ritual klenik di depan gedung MK, Jakarta menjelang kedatangan Prabowo-Hatta, Jumat(25/7/2014). [/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• Nimbus
    replied
    From Facebook:

Translation: Evidence for Prabowo's Lawsuit.

Leave a comment:

• Bang Arif
    replied
    Don't forget the 500 witnesses Prabowo has and the 15 cars bringing evidence to the MK today. Few rainbow wigs, over sized shoes, and squeaky red noses and you got yourself a show worthy of the Ringling Bros.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminasi
    replied
    Please feel free to correct me on this guys.

Jokowi vs Probowo - Campaign begins.
    Black campaign by SBY staff in remote villages starts.
    SBY stops it.
    Voting day comes and people around the world are refused entry to Indonesian embassy's unless voting number 1
    Riots break out in a few of those countries.
    The KPU discovers tampering with the ballots in Indonesia to favor Probowo
    They do a recount
    Jokowi wins
    People on Probowo's side congratulate the new president are are welcomed to partake in the further development of Indonesia.
    Hatta stays silent
    Probowo moans because he has lost.
    Probowo quits the election
    Probowo doesn't quit the election
    Probowo challenges the election
    Probowo says he will take this to court as he had hard evidence the election was rigged
    Probowo goes to the police because the evidence he had was "stolen"

Is this an accurate summary? I think it's time Jokowi followed a famous quote and shows what he's made of "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war". This man will do anything to get into power. Jokowi needs to nip this in the butt before it gets out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• dafluff
    replied
    And once again a new record of previously unimaginable stupidity has been broken:

http://www.beritasatu.com/nasional/1...ke-polisi.html

Prabowo's team is reporting to the police that their "evidence" election fraud has been stolen. Right.....

I seriously believe that people on that camp are literally losing their minds.

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    The Prabowo team claim:
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Lucida Grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    1. Total number of those using their voting rights not the same as the number of ballots used and number of valid and invalid votes, in as many as 28,283 booths.
    2. Total ballots which were used were not the same as the total number of valid and invalid votes, in as many as 9,617 booths.
    3. Number of those using their voting rights based on the Additional Permanent Voter Roll/absentee voters greater than total number of those on said lists, in as many as 11,090 booths.
    4. Number of voters using their voting rights from the Special Additional Voter Roll/those voting with only ID cards, other ID or passports greater than those said list, in as many as 20,158 booths.
    5. Ticket number 1. [i.e. Prabowo-Hatta] did not get any votes, despite the presence of [their own] scrutineers, at as many as 282 booths.

If you want to read an analysis of these 5 points go to

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newman...we-was-robbed/

Leave a comment:

• El_Goretto
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    How Prabowo can ask the constituonal court to overturn the election when he already withdraw?
    I don't know, it's a total farce.

At first, his lawyers said just as much. The next day they retracted, saying that he didn't actually withdraw his candidacy, but merely withdrew his witnesses at the vote recapitulation.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeD
    replied
    How Prabowo can ask the constituonal court to overturn the election when he already withdraw?

Leave a comment:

• El_Goretto
    replied
    Originally posted by Chotto Matte View Post
    Maybe. Afterall, if he wanted to create chaos it would make more sense to wait for after Lebaran:
    - It gives him time to pretend to be using all legal and political avenues. He would file his complaint to the Constitutional Court tomorrow and then they would have 2 weeks to deliberate which would coincide with the end of mudik.
    - He would be able to use the full force of his provocators and rioters who are now back from their kampung and are not distracted by fasting and Lebaran.
    - Whilst access to Jakarta was restricted on the day of the announcement so that police could control masses of supporters from surrounding areas trying to come to the capital, this task will be made much more difficult when millions of people will be heading back to Jakarta after mudik. My guess is it would be very easy for him to covertly smuggle rioters among the millions and millions of people flogging back to Jakarta.

Let's just hope that the momentum from Jokowi's victory carries on to move the country forward and put these elections to the past.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X