No announcement yet.

Did Probowo just break the law?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And once again a new record of previously unimaginable stupidity has been broken:

http://www.beritasatu.com/nasional/1...ke-polisi.html

Prabowo's team is reporting to the police that their "evidence" election fraud has been stolen. Right.....

I seriously believe that people on that camp are literally losing their minds.

Comment

Please feel free to correct me on this guys.

Jokowi vs Probowo - Campaign begins.
      Black campaign by SBY staff in remote villages starts.
      SBY stops it.
      Voting day comes and people around the world are refused entry to Indonesian embassy's unless voting number 1
      Riots break out in a few of those countries.
      The KPU discovers tampering with the ballots in Indonesia to favor Probowo
      They do a recount
      Jokowi wins
      People on Probowo's side congratulate the new president are are welcomed to partake in the further development of Indonesia.
      Hatta stays silent
      Probowo moans because he has lost.
      Probowo quits the election
      Probowo doesn't quit the election
      Probowo challenges the election
      Probowo says he will take this to court as he had hard evidence the election was rigged
      Probowo goes to the police because the evidence he had was "stolen"

Is this an accurate summary? I think it's time Jokowi followed a famous quote and shows what he's made of "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war". This man will do anything to get into power. Jokowi needs to nip this in the butt before it gets out of hand.

Comment

Don't forget the 500 witnesses Prabowo has and the 15 cars bringing evidence to the MK today. Few rainbow wigs, over sized shoes, and squeaky red noses and you got yourself a show worthy of the Ringling Bros.

Comment

From Facebook:

Translation: Evidence for Prabowo's Lawsuit.

Comment

Say no more..?

[SIZE=3]2 Orang Misterius Gelar Ritual Klenik di Gedung MK Jelang Kedatangan Prabowo[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#999999 !important][FONT=Open Sans]Jumat, 25 Juli 2014 19:05 WIB[/FONT][/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#323233][FONT=Open Sans]

[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]
            TRIBUNNEWS.COM/ERI KOMAR SINAGA[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666 !important][FONT=arial]Dua orang misterius melakukan ritual klenik di depan gedung MK, Jakarta menjelang kedatangan Prabowo-Hatta, Jumat(25/7/2014). [/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

^^ Both above posts made me laugh. Nice one guys.

Comment

15 armored truck of evidence magically transformed into 4 bundle of books.
                Prabowo bores me now..
                Indonesia is perplexing. Deal with it!

Comment

It just came out too that no one had given 'bowo the statistics or votes for the election. Not even his own party. So my next question would be....how in the world did he obtain them if all official sources said he couldn't have?

Comment

Metro TV has him as being "langkah zig-zab 'bowo'.
                    Desi Anwar in Jak Globe blames KPU for allowing him to run in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminasi View Post
                      It just came out too that no one had given 'bowo the statistics or votes for the election. Not even his own party. So my next question would be....how in the world did he obtain them if all official sources said he couldn't have?
                      You're forgetting one more source: his own backside.

Comment

His problem is over-promising and under-delivering. Any salesman worth his salt knows that's not how you make a sale.

200 law advocates? 95 turned up on the day.
                        52-54% of the votes? They're claiming a win based on 50.25% of the votes now.
                        15 steel-enforced trucks? They brought 4 bundles to the MK.
                        PKS count says Prabowo wins? Their methods are laughable.
                        PKS' real count figures are "rahasia"? Turned out Mahfud MD never even saw the documents in question.

It's all quite anti-climactic, really, like gossip magazines and their sensational headlines vs crap content.

Comment

Working...
                        X