Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jukung11 View Post
    [SIZE=4][FONT=arial][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]No the FAA doesn't control the airspace, but Malaysian airlines flies in and out of the U.S. everyday. They were put on notice of a danger in the area. The standard for negligence is usually "known" or "should have known" there was a danger. They were told.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    As I already wrote in post #17 above, the area banned by FAA is not the area where MH17 was shot down. Please review
    http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...l=1#post408864

Also, up to the time the incident, many airlines flew over the very same spot, including SIA, Air India, Etihad, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airlines, to name a few. So obviously the authorities thought the area was safe.

Comment

Originally posted by jukung11 View Post
      [SIZE=4][FONT=arial][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]
      [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]No the FAA doesn't control the airspace, but Malaysian airlines flies in and out of the U.S. everyday. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      Does it? Everything I can find says that all US flights have been terminated. I even searched on their website, and entered a few dates, but came up with no flights.
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/20...mh17-coverage/

this was on my FB page. I Read some of the comments, sure enough some people blamed this on USA..

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
          http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/20...mh17-coverage/

this was on my FB page. I Read some of the comments, sure enough some people blamed this on USA..
          Evidently just you since this is your second post pointing at the US. Perhaps if your link said anything about the US and not just that Russia isn't being truthful about their involvement it would be different. As much as you try you just can't blame the US for everything.
          [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I will give you the quote ... Wait..

here it is :

Andrew Giggs.. hey my uncle is the pilot,the bestest,don't believe it was pilot error.. 2 MAS plane crash within 5 months... naaa ... its uncle Sam/Zionist conspiracy.. they prob supply the missile to the terrorist n make it look like oops.. read some history.. its all the same game
            Like · 52 · Reply · 7 hours ago

For me, it was the pro Russian rebels .. But isn't I t convinience to always blame it to the US..
            Last edited by Missnaughty; 19-07-14, 07:46. Reason: Adding quote

Comment

Facebook quote? oK, they don't allow crazy people on Facebook do they? Would be nice if they put links in that actually supported their views.
              Last edited by fastpitch17; 19-07-14, 19:29.

Comment

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/former...163309155.html
                [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]A retired Russian military officer is suspected of being involved in the attack that downed a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 plane in eastern Ukraine on Thursday.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Igor Girkin, who is also known by his pseudonym Igor Strelkov, [COLOR=#000000]has been called[/COLOR] "one of the most powerful separatist figures in eastern Ukraine." He's a Russian citizen from Moscow and has declared himself the Minister of Defense of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), [COLOR=#000000]according to[/COLOR] Radio Free Europe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28383625
                [SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow][COLOR=#333333]Ukraine has accused pro-Russian rebels of trying to destroy evidence of "international crimes" at the crash site of a Malaysia Airlines plane.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

@Missnaughty... some JI is malaysian, HT and MM also have malaysian branch, that country do have alot of people like who thinks like "Where is my wallet? The thief must be a FBI/CIA/Mossad agent!" , do you know what they even said about Jokowi..."A CIA-Zionist underhand" ... at Indonesia that kind of quote would be easily get at pkspinayungan.org , but even at "kaskus forum" or "detik forum" anyone who dare to quote this kind of statement would eventually get ignored or bullied by most... well anyway this kind of people usually only will give "1 fact and 99 fiction out of 100 story", so beware please...
                  10 step to eternity...

Comment

Originally posted by greentea85
                    After this MH17 plane shotdown, Ukraine-Russia conflicts starts, then it rolls into this major drama in Middle East, USA, Israel, etc. Its all staged!!
                    One of the consequences of the Russia/Ukraine conflict was the shooting down of the plane and there's being drama in the Middle East long before both events.
                    "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

After this MH17 plane shotdown, Ukraine-Russia conflicts starts, then it rolls into this major drama in Middle East, USA, Israel, etc. Its all staged!!
                      Huh? The Ukraine-Russia conflict started long ago before this flight was shot down.
                      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

You must have gotten your news from TVone...

Comment

I need to try drinking lots of Green tea then, maybe it could give me the same effect as booze or ganja
                          "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                            You must have gotten your news from TVone...
                            Or more likely Russia Today (RT)

Comment

Interesting view from Tim Clarke, the president and CEO of Emirates.

[SIZE=3]"[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Guardian Sans]Clark: My own view is that probably control was taken of that airplane. It’s anybody’s guess who did what. We need to know who was on the plane in the detail that obviously some people do know. We need to know what was in the hold of the aircraft. And we need to continue to press all those who were involved in the analysis of what happened for more information. I do not subscribe to the view that the Boeing 777, which is one of the most advanced in the world and has the most advanced communication platforms, needs to be improved with the introduction of some kind of additional tracking system. MH 370 should never have been allowed to enter a non-trackable situation.
                              [/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/emirates-chief-tim-clark-reveals-suspicions-over-true-fate-of-missing-flight-mh370/story-fniztvnf-1227086741053?nk=79e44e8bd9c979cb4f001a33eace1629[/SIZE]
                              "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X