X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Bule View Post
    Mister Bule yang lama would have gone for that, no problem... used to drink arak, ouzo, pernod and all that aniseed jazz on occasion, and no doubt that as far as "getting stupid", it got the job done. Even got hold of some genuine absinthe a few years ago.

The latest download of Mister Bule might have to stick with unadulterated Kurnia, though.
    so...not even a bintang ?...

i'm done with arak & cap tikus myself tho... learn it in a very hard inconvinient way...

Leave a comment:

• Mister Bule
    replied
    Mister Bule yang lama would have gone for that, no problem... used to drink arak, ouzo, pernod and all that aniseed jazz on occasion, and no doubt that as far as "getting stupid", it got the job done. Even got hold of some genuine absinthe a few years ago.

The latest download of Mister Bule might have to stick with unadulterated Kurnia, though.

Leave a comment:

• SomeoneHere
    replied
    Is it "intoxicated"?
    i am afraid not...the original price is Rp. 50.000...the only reason why it reach up to Rp. 210.000 is because is mix with "Arak Bali"...you can clearly see it in the content and there's a label of... alcohol 15% or something...

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    no, it's been irradicated

Leave a comment:

• Mister Bule
    replied
    Originally posted by johntap View Post
    Afore ye go...

(if you can handle this next week you can handle anything)

Sirup Tjampolay Rozen Roos

Rp.210.000

Is it "intoxicated"?

Leave a comment:

• Mister Bule
    replied
    insidious

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    Afore ye go...

(if you can handle this next week you can handle anything)

Sirup Tjampolay Rozen Roos

Rp.210.000

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    nefarious

Leave a comment:

• Mister Bule
    replied
    multifarious

Leave a comment:

• johntap
    replied
    Congratulations, you're a truly "multifaceted" individual.
    multifacetious?

Leave a comment:

• Mister Bule
    replied
    Originally posted by vanuatu View Post
    Whilst being a Muslim on my KTP, I am a a Confucian on two of my bank accounts and my Ranch Market loyalty card.
    Congratulations, you're a truly "multifaceted" individual.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Bule
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
    Respect and tolerance are surely the keys all round. The rest is just detail.
    Ah yes, the details. That's where the devil resides, or so I've heard.
    Last edited by Mister Bule; 25-07-14, 11:20.

Leave a comment:

• Donting101
    replied
    Originally posted by vanuatu View Post
    Whilst being a Muslim on my KTP, I am a a Confucian on two of my bank accounts and my Ranch Market loyalty card.
    Funny you mention that, I was the same on my ranch market card, but also a registered Hindu on my grand Indonesia points card

Leave a comment:

• Donting101
    replied
    Well there are more recreational alcohol drinkers in the world than there are practicing (abstaining) Muslims. So majority rules

Leave a comment:

• vanuatu
    replied
    Six religions, MOB. The sixth is "Konfucianisme" or Confucianism. While I have not personally met anyone in Indonesia who has identified themselves as a Confucianist, I would guess that followers of this religion still exist here, though certainly not in large numbers as far as I know.]"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X