Debunking the Palestine Lie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunking the Palestine Lie

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]A Summary Of What Happened to Arabs From 1948 Till Now

[/FONT][/COLOR]

And this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5suQjx4em8&feature=kp

So tragic what is happening.
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
        And this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5suQjx4em8&feature=kp

So tragic what is happening.
        Israel should just take all the punches (about 30 rockets daily) and do nothing? OK, Israel should respond, but how? Civilians will always be casualty of any war.

Comment

Originally posted by sul1995 View Post
          Israel should just take all the punches (about 30 rockets daily) and do nothing? OK, Israel should respond, but how? Civilians will always be casualty of any war.
          What happens before the Israeli military bombs your house? For many Gaza Strip residents, it's a phone call. Sawsan Kawarea, a resident of Khan Younis, said she was in the house Tuesday when the phone rang. She answered, and on the other side was “David," who claimed he was with the Israeli military.

“He asked for me by name. He said: ‘You have women and children in the house. Get out. You have five minutes before the rockets come,’ ” Kawarea said in an interview with The Post's William Booth.

She took her children and ran outside. A small rocket hit the house soon after, Kawarea said. It was apparently the final warning. Five minutes later, a larger missile hit, and the house was destroyed. According to Hamas, seven people, including three minors, were killed in the Israeli airstrike. The man the Israelis were aiming for was apparently not among those killed.
          Do the Palestinians do this? NO!

Palestine have a policy of elimination of the Jews since after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine.

Here he is meeting Hitler in December 1941 do you know what they are discussing?

He asked Adolf Hitler for a public declaration that 'recognized and sympathized with the Arab struggles for independence and liberation, and that would support the elimination of a national Jewish homeland'.

By Husseini's admission therefore he was informed of the Nazi genocide of the Jews certainly by the summer of 1943. Wolfgang G. Schwanitz doubts the sincerity of his surprise since, he argues, Husseini had publicly declared that Muslims should follow the example Germans set for a "definitive solution to the Jewish problem".

At the Nuremberg trials, one of Adolf Eichmann's deputies, Dieter Wisliceny, stated that al-Husseini had actively encouraged the extermination of European Jews, and that he had had an elaborate meeting with Eichmann at his office, during which Eichmann gave him an intensive look at the current state of the "Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe" by the Third Reich.

Haj Amin al-Husseini meeting with Heinrich Himmler (1943). What do you think they talked about? Exchanging cookie recipes ?

Throughout history Palestine never wavered from their policy of the extermination / elimination of Jews.

Do I feel sorry for Palestine? HELL NO!

Indonesia is 90% Muslim, so do think for one minute the media would be un-biased?

Comment

RT is Russia today isn't it? Typical they would be there to stir up anti American sentiment

both palestine and Israel are wrong on all accounts. I suspect complete annihilation of either every Palestinian or every Israeli one way or the other will be the only chance of peace in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by tihzho View Post
              Do the Palestinians do this? NO!

Palestine have a policy of elimination of the Jews since after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine.

Here he is meeting Hitler in December 1941 do you know what they are discussing?

Haj Amin al-Husseini meeting with Heinrich Himmler (1943). What do you think they talked about? Exchanging cookie recipes ?

Throughout history Palestine never wavered from their policy of the extermination / elimination of Jews.

Do I feel sorry for Palestine? HELL NO!

Indonesia is 90% Muslim, so do think for one minute the media would be un-biased?
              So you're unbiased then. how hypocritical are you. If you're not biased you would agree that there's many civilian casualties in both sides and that this should be ended. You're provocating and supporting bloodshed instead, its unacceptable.

Allow me to cracks your heads up for the sake of those who dies in this war, would you?
              Last edited by MasterRice; 12-07-14, 14:52.
              Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterRice View Post
                So you're unbiased then. how hypocritical are you. If you're not biased you would agree that there's many civilian casualties in both sides and that this should be ended. You're provocating and supporting bloodshed instead, its unacceptable.

Allow me to cracks your heads up for the sake of those who dies in this war, would you?
                How is this biased, I simply brought up the reasons for why Israel is defending itself. I said I do not feel sorry for the Palestinians because it is they who have throughout history provoked what is happening now. Israel warns people that a strike is going to happen so they can take cover. That's been their policy, what's the policy of the Palestinians? Yes war is hell, but you're an idiot to think Israel will do nothing to defend itself from someone who since the end of the Ottoman Empire had pledged Jewish elimination. At least Israel attempts to warn the population of impeding attacks, can that be said of the Palestinians? No.

Wake up and smell the coffee...if you can

Comment

Originally posted by Donting101 View Post
                  RT is Russia today isn't it? Typical they would be there to stir up anti American sentiment

both palestine and Israel are wrong on all accounts. I suspect complete annihilation of either every Palestinian or every Israeli one way or the other will be the only chance of peace in the region.
                  It would be better to assasinate the current leaders, followers of extremists and making propaganda to create union instead of ethnic cleansing. Next time beware.

Comment

Originally posted by tihzho View Post
                    How is this biased, I simply brought up the reasons for why Israel is defending itself. I said I do not feel sorry for the Palestinians because it is they who have throughout history provoked what is happening now. Israel warns people that a strike is going to happen so they can take cover. That's been their policy, what's the policy of the Palestinians? Yes war is hell, but you're an idiot to think Israel will do nothing to defend itself from someone who since the end of the Ottoman Empire had pledged Jewish elimination. At least Israel attempts to warn the population of impeding attacks, can that be said of the Palestinians? No.

Wake up and smell the coffee...if you can
                    You're a tard for making this thread son.

No balls huh? What give?

Comment

Masterrice please go crawl back under your rock

Comment

Masterrice please go crawl back under your rock
                        Nah, you.
                        Last edited by MasterRice; 12-07-14, 17:31.

Comment

You're a bit of a ***, aren't you?
                          Last edited by ponyexpress; 13-07-14, 12:56. Reason: The rude word is edited.

Comment

You tell him to go crawl back under his rock. Okay, he complies and goes back under his rock (into his house). After all, that SHOULD be the safest and most comfortable place for all of us, right? Under our own rock / in our own home?

Later that day, tiba tiba his phone rings. "Hello?" "This is 'David'. You have three minutes to get yourself and your entire family out from under that rock. Now." He quickly gathers his family and hustles them out from under his "rock", leavng all that they own inside. They run to a neighbor's "rock" hoping for shelter. Unfortunately, that neighbor also got a phone call. Ultimately both his and his neighbor's "rock" were completely destroyed. His wife and two of his five children are now dead. He has no "rock" of his own to crawl under anymore.

"Go crawl under another rock, any rock", someone tells him. In his anger, grief and frustration, he picks up some smaller, hand-sized rocks and begins throwing them at the 'Davids'. You can see and read about the proportion of the 'Davids' who are actually injured or killed versus that of the 'non-Davids' for yourself.

A different perspective.
                            Last edited by Mister Bule; 12-07-14, 18:06.
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

You're a bit of a***, aren't you?
                              Yes, for you and currently.
                              Last edited by ponyexpress; 13-07-14, 13:05.

Comment

Working...
                              X