No announcement yet.

Discussion: Potential unrest pending the upcoming election results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Prabowo was contesting something but not aware of the detail.
    Nobody around me since to have any interest in it.

From a short search this morning I learn Prabowo was contesting the result saying KPU itself has done a very large fraud (KPU is the institution who rule the election).
    The nine-judge court dismissed the challenge unanimously.
    "the judges said the petitioners failed to prove there was significant electoral fraud, let alone on a scale sufficient to overturn the poll result" link
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Hopefully, now we can move on and leave this farce behind us without having to worry about veiled threats of riots from these clowns.

Comment

• Sore losers - that's all it is - http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2014/08...Kill-KPU-Chief

Comment

• Wow. Such understanding of democracy. Much scary threats. Very big jail time. Wow.

Comment

• The area around Makamah Konstitusi was completely normal today, I guess Prabowo ran out of money to pay rioters to turn up

Comment

• These arse holes are like the brown shirts were to Hitler only without the brown shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Berlarutlarut View Post
                The area around Makamah Konstitusi was completely normal today, I guess Prabowo ran out of money to pay rioters to turn up
                I think more he run out of rioters then money. Five weeks ago their would have been 10 times the people out side the MK. Unlike Prabowo, many have figured out his ship has sunk.
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X