X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indomeee
    replied
    Originally posted by lantern View Post
    I don't suppose anyone knows what law he is alleged to have broken? Overstaying and paying the fine is per the rules. If he didn't have a return ticket then why did they give him an extension?
    My guess he broke a few different laws (overstay, possibly working on a tourist visa, maybe not registered where he was staying, maybe there is some law for the 'fuck imigrasi' also), but he's not really giving too much detail. Of course it's possible they didn't have valid reason to deport him - it doesn't sound like he had a lawyer.

Leave a comment:

• lantern
    replied
    I don't suppose anyone knows what law he is alleged to have broken? Overstaying and paying the fine is per the rules. If he didn't have a return ticket then why did they give him an extension?

Leave a comment:

• ScooterIndo
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael2014 View Post
    I cannot see my ex's Facebook Timeline - is this usual?
    Its not usual, but i did ask her to do it to stop you from feeling insecure when you saw how happy we are together

Leave a comment:

• whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael2014 View Post
    Yes. You can set it.
    I have many online shops in my Facebook friend list, and I put them under 'restricted' list, they can't see my timeline.
    I have 'semi-restricted' list as well for my lecturers and some other people.

Leave a comment:

• Berlarutlarut
    replied
    have you been stalking her?

Leave a comment:

• Michael2014
    replied

Leave a comment:

• whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Berlarutlarut View Post
    Never stay in contact with your ex.
    especially those who do online stalking and block your ex from you life: online and offline

unless you break up peacefully.

Leave a comment:

• Berlarutlarut
    replied
    Never stay in contact with your ex.

Leave a comment:

• Jaime C
    replied
    A woman scorned...

Leave a comment:

• Niko Z.
    replied
    Love imigrasi!

Leave a comment:

• thediamond
    replied
    Crazy guy date crazy gf…

Leave a comment:

• jimmi james
    replied
    Snigger, snigger.

There but for the grace of...... actually, no. I'd never be that dumb!

Leave a comment:

• fastpitch17
    replied
    If you think you can just break the Immigration laws, maybe you shouldn't bring attention to yourself. Tweet or not, his attitude seems to be one of not really concerned for the laws. He ends up getting what he thought could never happen to him.

Leave a comment:

• Man deported from Indonesia for tweeting 'F*** imigrasi'

Yep.
    http://blog.theholidaze.com/2014/06/...se-of-a-tweet/

Quick summary:

* Derek Freal is the guy being deported. He has an Indonesian girlfriend and has had five VOAs, which he gets extended to sixty days.
    * He admits he doesn't really follow the regulations too closely, sometimes not buying return ticket, sometimes overstaying a few days and paying the fine
    * He tweeted 'fuck imigrasi' then deleted it five minutes later
    * He has crazy ex-girlfriend who told imigrasi this
    * Imigrasi came to find him
    * Now he is dalam penjara, still blogging in prison, and deported from Indonesia.

It appears maybe he was overstaying at the time they deported him also (and maybe by a few weeks even).

File it under 'dumb bule', though it's good publicity for his blogging business I guess.
Working...
X