No announcement yet.

Aceh rape victim to be caned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The previous king of KSA lost 8 million pounds trying to break the bank, most cannot get out of the Kingdom quick enough, all flights fully booked at Ramadan.

I was chatting to a Saudi pilot one day, he was extolling the virtues of Islam, then asked where I came from, told him England, then told me the English were the finest as when he was in London, he had a few beers, got a taxi driver to take him to some pro, he paid her 50 quid, but was unable to raise, so he demand his money back, anyway a big black minder appeared and was going to beat the crap out of him, but the taxi driver saved him for which he was everlastingly grateful to the Brits,
    weird really
    Last edited by Anglian; 15-05-14, 09:36.

Comment

• A recent article on Aceh and it's legal system in the British Independent

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...g-9405776.html
      "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Some idiotic editor put an irrelevant photo at the head of that article. Looks like a routine shakedown to extract a fine if the driver doesn't have her SIM.

Unless the two women are lesbians, the caption "Unmarried couples face harsh penalties if they break Islamic laws" doesn't fit the photo.

Comment

Working...
        X