Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prabowo for president, what's your take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a discussion yesterday with my office friends about the promise of giving 6 million rupiah minimum wage. Right.. final step is waving the cash. That always work here.
    Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

Prabowo has quite the team of political parties and organizations supporting him. Everyone that has an ounce of a brain knows they all need to be paid back for their support once elected.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
        actually i didnt hate prabowo at the first time.. but when his team started to spread rumours about jokowi , "that he used to be a christian", or "his dad is a singaporean", .. i found his team to be way too shallow . spreading hate about the opponent thru religion and race is totally a big no no to me.
        prabowo himself doesnt bother me much.. , but the work of his team really disgust me. his team is the most cruel, mean and full of lies team ever in the history of election in indonesia , IMO
        indeed. now they spread rumors about Jokowi is part of the PKI legacy (Partai Komunis Indonesia) .. which the fact is.. we are indonesians were being doctrined for YEARS during Suharto's era for miss-understanding the history of PKI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KdKN...&feature=share

The recent disappointing act is below in the link

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...-a-977207.html
        Last edited by kendedes; 25-06-14, 08:55.
        [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica]~Manusia berhati tanpa materi jauh lebih baik daripada manusia tanpa hati yang dilimpahi dengan materi~[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by kendedes View Post
          Well.. most of prabowos supporters (which mostly indonesian) still appear in another spaceship like facebook & twitter, they r willing & trying hard to do anything to win Prabowo (as they said so).. Seriously 'ANYTHING' ...
          I'm not Indonesian, I'm a foreigner living & working in Indonesia for more than 20 years now, so not ALL foreigners (including foreign investors) dislike Prabowo. After so many years, I have come to love Indonesia, I hope only the best for Indonesia, and I believe Prabowo is the better man to lead Indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
            that's his task as a soldier - nothing specialf. Lot of officers did better jobs, either front line or behind the desk (which is not less important).
            and if he could not manage his men in military world which is very straight forward or if he was not able to make his team understand his instruction - how can he manage the country
            At that time, Prabowo was the President's son-in-law, and it says a lot because he was willing to risk his life and fight with his men. Did you know that he was once captured and tortured by the enemy in East Timur ?

Nobody's perfect, it's not about managing his men, his men were probably too eager to do their job for the national security interest (not their own interest), and they over-did certain things. His men and himself were punished, so why keep looking back?

Comment

Originally posted by sul1995 View Post
              At that time, Prabowo was the President's son-in-law, and it says a lot because he was willing to risk his life and fight with his men. Did you know that he was once captured and tortured by the enemy in East Timur ?

Nobody's perfect, it's not about managing his men, his men were probably too eager to do their job for the national security interest (not their own interest), and they over-did certain things. His men and himself were punished, so why keep looking back?
              Looking back? It was only 16 years ago - not a lifetime.

Comment

the President's son-in-law, and it says a lot because he was willing to risk his life and fight with his men.

risk his life??? seriously... what???? which part ???

Did you know that he was once captured and tortured by the enemy in East Timur ?

sure.. we know, but again , that was his job.. it's not much different than american soldiers who were kept hostage by mid east country .
                but can you wonder why he was captured by the people of his own country??

see, you are the perfect example of how prabowo followers act. defensive
                dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

over-did certain things. So one of the thing was paint the place red. They surely were overdoing it.
                  Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

I'm not Indonesian, I'm a foreigner living & working in Indonesia for more than 20 years now, so not ALL foreigners (including foreign investors) dislike Prabowo. After so many years, I have come to love Indonesia, I hope only the best for Indonesia, and I believe Prabowo is the better man to lead Indonesia.
                    And i believe that Jokowi is so much even better than prabowo in doing & giving his best for rakyat Indonesia, and i really hope Jokowi will be the next President so that he'll be able to fix the broken & ROTTEN bureaucracy. I'm sick of being kicked back and forth by the government offices & greedy officers.
                    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica]~Manusia berhati tanpa materi jauh lebih baik daripada manusia tanpa hati yang dilimpahi dengan materi~[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

before this 2014 election, i was abstain.. i usually make holes in every candidates face on the election-papers. I didn't care about politics and such. When Jokowi was elected as Governor in Jakarta, i used my right to vote for him and decided it on the very last day after i did some research about Jokowi.

Then when he was choosed to be one of the candidates for the next president by PDIP (Leader: Megawati), i thought aah probably he'll just be her Puppet. and i was a bit being stupid by listening to my neighbor who said this "Just choose prabowo, so the corruptors will be kidnapped & shot by prabowo" .. and i was like .. "yea.. i guess.." ..

But then a few days later, i read news the ministry of religion affairs is suspected for Haji funds corruption. What shocking was, few days before that minister being suspected for corruption.. he was praised by Prabowo and said that minister is a good role-model (yea.. right.. probably he was smocking crack at that time..)

So long story short, i compared the 2 candidates, and got me into over 100% sure to choose Jokowi based on his tracks & personality.
                      even if Jokowi loose, at least i have no regrets cuz i use my right to vote, and i vote for a person with a good heart & good history.
                      Last edited by kendedes; 25-06-14, 14:46.

Comment

All prabowo needs to do is to come clean about what hpnd back then. Why he hasn't done it yet? Maybe because he is guilty.
                        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

or maybe chicken out
                          Originally posted by LittleMonster View Post
                          All prabowo needs to do is to come clean about what hpnd back then. Why he hasn't done it yet? Maybe because he is guilty.
                          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

If you ever wonder what kind of people support Prabowo, here is a perfect illustration:

http://www.merdeka.com/peristiwa/ahm...ia-jerman.html

Incidentally Ahmad Dhani is the washed up rocker whose 14 year old son killed 7 people with his vehicle and got off with a slap on the wrist (2 years probation). A disgusting distinction that he shares with Rasyid Rajasa, the son of Prabowo's running mate Hatta Rajasa. Rasyid who killed 2 people with his vehicle, and received special treatment throughout the justice process, wound up with 6 months probation. I guess that campaign is collecting self-entitled pricks. How anyone in their right mind can think that Prabowo is better for Indonesia is beyond my comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                              or maybe chicken out
                              maybe the reason why hes so ambitious to be the president is cuz he wants to execute whoever involved that make him responsible (alone) for everything they've done? (kidnapping & killing). It's just like re-creating ORBA is in his agenda .. well.. im just saying (my imagination is stuck with tv-series called Revenge) .. but i wonder if Prabowo also watches that tv-series.. mmmhhh...

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post
                                If you ever wonder what kind of people support Prabowo, here is a perfect illustration:

http://www.merdeka.com/peristiwa/ahm...ia-jerman.html

Incidentally Ahmad Dhani is the washed up rocker whose 14 year old son killed 7 people with his vehicle and got off with a slap on the wrist (2 years probation). A disgusting distinction that he shares with Rasyid Rajasa, the son of Prabowo's running mate Hatta Rajasa. Rasyid who killed 2 people with his vehicle, and received special treatment throughout the justice process, wound up with 6 months probation. I guess that campaign is collecting self-entitled pricks. How anyone in their right mind can think that Prabowo is better for Indonesia is beyond my comprehension.
                                mmmhhh... there are sooooooo many more .. i posted some pics already. it's already in their agenda, they said "whatever it takes, Prabowo has to win"
                                here's the link

http://indonesiasatu.kompas.com/read....Harus.Menang.

and another link in english about prabowo
                                [COLOR=#000000][SIZE=2][FONT=arial]News: "Do I have the guts," Prabowo asked, "am I ready to be called a fascist dictator?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://www.allannairn.org/2014/06/ne...-am-i.html?m=1
                                Last edited by kendedes; 25-06-14, 15:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X