Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prabowo for president, what's your take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. prabowo gave so many promises .... incld the gki yasmin case.. , .. how can you be sure that he would unseal GKI Yasmin ?? he has FPI in his team. who did the demo against GKI Yasmin? FPI!
    2. He also promises UMR 6 mio for the workers all over Indonesia in 2015. IMO, that's just a marketing gimmick... try to see this, last year the workers did demo asking for 3.7 .. and everybody called it as a ridiculous amount.. , if 3.7 is ridiculous, then 6 would be .... ????
    3. his part in 1998 is pretty clear. otherwise why did he need to escape to Jordan?
    4. seeing him in the debate, makes me sure, which one to vote for. he was just say something unclear. rambling, no focus at all.
    5. plus even if he were good in the debate, he was supported by groups i dislike. FPI, PKS ( tifatul who said , "if the internet connection is fast, so what would you want to do?" is PKS member) PPP ( rhoma irama .. the pervert biased racist dangdut king who was against jokowi as governor, because he was rumored as coming from christian family said the internet ... and he said that on TV.. just to show how stupid human being can be+ the unfair minister against non moslem , plus the leader is also corrupted the Haj' s money SDA , remember??)

so... any reason to vote prabowo?? not for me

Originally posted by sul1995 View Post
    Recently, more & more revelations exonerate Prabowo from the May 1998 riots and even the kidnappings. On the other hand, accusations against him remain the same unproven “old story”. I admire Prabowo for being patriotic, and taking the blame for the actions of his men. It was clear he did not order the kidnappings (or the arrest & detention of activists), but took responsibility which caused his dismissal from military service. Btw, good news for Christians, Prabowo had promised to “unseal” GKI Yasmin, if he becomes President (of course).
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

also, anybody can tell me what is his real contribution to the people of republic Indonesia?
      what's his achievement in military? Mapenduma, East Timor, 1998 ? tell me another joke
      even as military nothing special from him,
      the fact that the mawar team kidnapped pro reform activists; if not under his istruction, or his knowledge, what kind of military leader not able to control his team

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
        1. prabowo gave so many promises .... incld the gki yasmin case.. , .. how can you be sure that he would unseal GKI Yasmin ?? he has FPI in his team. who did the demo against GKI Yasmin? FPI!
        2. He also promises UMR 6 mio for the workers all over Indonesia in 2015. IMO, that's just a marketing gimmick... try to see this, last year the workers did demo asking for 3.7 .. and everybody called it as a ridiculous amount.. , if 3.7 is ridiculous, then 6 would be .... ????
        3. his part in 1998 is pretty clear. otherwise why did he need to escape to Jordan?
        4. seeing him in the debate, makes me sure, which one to vote for. he was just say something unclear. rambling, no focus at all.
        5. plus even if he were good in the debate, he was supported by groups i dislike. FPI, PKS ( tifatul who said , "if the internet connection is fast, so what would you want to do?" is PKS member) PPP ( rhoma irama .. the pervert biased racist dangdut king who was against jokowi as governor, because he was rumored as coming from christian family said the internet ... and he said that on TV.. just to show how stupid human being can be+ the unfair minister against non moslem , plus the leader is also corrupted the Haj' s money SDA , remember??)

so... any reason to vote prabowo?? not for me

1. At least he's the only one (so far) to promise something like that. The FPI is not in his team, they chose to side with him, how can he reject them? Anyway, he can "kill" or "tame" them later.
        2. 6 million during his term, that can be until 2019.
        3. He did not escape to Jordan, he stayed there (and also other countries) until he was allowed to return to Indonesia.
        5. He need all the support he can get, whoever they may be, then ... remember Sun Tzu ?

Comment

Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
          also, anybody can tell me what is his real contribution to the people of republic Indonesia?
          what's his achievement in military? Mapenduma, East Timor, 1998 ? tell me another joke
          even as military nothing special from him,
          the fact that the mawar team kidnapped pro reform activists; if not under his istruction, or his knowledge, what kind of military leader not able to control his team
          His contribution??? He served in the army and fight for the country. Unlike other officers, he was in the front line, in the battlefield, not in desk work far from danger. His instructions were to gather intelligence, etc. (not to kidnap), his men exceeded their orders and they were punished for it. As commanding officer, he took responsibility and served his sentence too. Otherwise, he could be a retired four star general now.

Comment

gosh.. that's what prabowo's fans always say whenever they face any questions about their fave leader. so defensive .

- why did FPI decided to be on his side at the first place ??? if they knew there's a possibility that their future leader would tame them in the future, they would have chosen not to be on his side. sure he could have reject them if he knew FPI would only be trouble for the country. Jokowi even rejects Ruhut openly...
            - .. if you ever take time to calculate the max raise of umr per year, even until 2019, you cant even reach 6 mio or close to it. except if you want to kick out all the investors to other countries in SE Asia.
            - why did he leave Indonesia?? because he was falsely accused?? by whom? if he were a gentleman , he would have taken the responsibility in 1998... not now, when those clueless kids who didnt taste the bitterness of the 98 can legally vote.
            - yeah take all the support from the wrong groups.. who demanded to make indonesia as a moslem country. what a smart move. ..

my suggestion is , learn history , ask the elders of your area who have tasted the painful experience of 98. ask those mom who lost their son. ask those father whose daughters were raped. those who lost their house . not just because of 'bocor' is a trending topic

1. At least he's the only one (so far) to promise something like that. The FPI is not in his team, they chose to side with him, how can he reject them? Anyway, he can "kill" or "tame" them later.
            2. 6 million during his term, that can be until 2019.
            3. He did not escape to Jordan, he stayed there (and also other countries) until he was allowed to return to Indonesia.
            5. He need all the support he can get, whoever they may be, then ... remember Sun Tzu ?

Comment

my suggestion is , learn history , ask the elders of your area who have tasted the painful experience of 98. ask those mom who lost their son. ask those father whose daughters were raped. those who lost their house . not just because of 'bocor' is a trending topic
              If you are talking about the May 1998 riots, Prabowo was not the instigator or mastermind, but one of the victims (of a conspiracy) too.

Comment

If you are talking about the May 1998 riots, Prabowo was not the instigator or mastermind, but one of the victims (of a conspiracy) too.
                Please introduce me to your dealer - i want some of what youre smoking dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                  Please introduce me to your dealer - i want some of what youre smoking dude.
                  LOL .. count me in.
                  [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica]~Manusia berhati tanpa materi jauh lebih baik daripada manusia tanpa hati yang dilimpahi dengan materi~[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

sure .. everything is a conspiracy .. just like the conspiracy of US is involved with bombing in Bali, the bomb in kuningan, bad traffic in jakarta, the fact that jakarta has heavy rain in july, are all conspiracy , either US is involved, or Israel??? ... sure .. tell me more conspiracy stories you have... like SDA is actually innocent but his corruption act was part of US's conspiracy? ..... was Maleficent's curse also has something to do any conspiracy for things happened in Indonesia??? gosh.. you guys are very addicted of conspiracy theory.

Comment

sure .. everything is a conspiracy .. just like the conspiracy of US is involved with bombing in Bali, the bomb in kuningan, bad traffic in jakarta, the fact that jakarta has heavy rain in july, are all conspiracy , either US is involved, or Israel??? ... sure .. tell me more conspiracy stories you have... like SDA is actually innocent but his corruption act was part of US's conspiracy? ..... was Maleficent's curse also has something to do any conspiracy for things happened in Indonesia??? gosh.. you guys are very addicted of conspiracy theory.
                      The thing is, many Indonesians choose to blind themselves for the facts and realities. They prefer to drown themselves into stupidity and most of the time they are so proud of being ignorant.
                      Last edited by kendedes; 24-06-14, 19:21.
                      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica]~Manusia berhati tanpa materi jauh lebih baik daripada manusia tanpa hati yang dilimpahi dengan materi~[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Why would anyone here come out in support of Prabowo when they just get howled down?
                        Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

Originally posted by mrtessster View Post
                          Why would anyone here come out in support of Prabowo when they just get howled down?
                          Well.. most of prabowos supporters (which mostly indonesian) still appear in another spaceship like facebook & twitter, they r willing & trying hard to do anything to win Prabowo (as they said so).. Seriously 'ANYTHING' ...
                          Last edited by kendedes; 24-06-14, 23:52.

Comment

His contribution??? He served in the army and fight for the country. Unlike other officers, he was in the front line, in the battlefield, not in desk work far from danger. His instructions were to gather intelligence, etc. (not to kidnap), his men exceeded their orders and they were punished for it. As commanding officer, he took responsibility and served his sentence too. Otherwise, he could be a retired four star general now.
                            that's his task as a soldier - nothing specialf. Lot of officers did better jobs, either front line or behind the desk (which is not less important).
                            and if he could not manage his men in military world which is very straight forward or if he was not able to make his team understand his instruction - how can he manage the country

Comment

Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
                              that's his task as a soldier - nothing specialf. Lot of officers did better jobs, either front line or behind the desk (which is not less important).
                              and if he could not manage his men in military world which is very straight forward or if he was not able to make his team understand his instruction - how can he manage the country
                              well... despite of Prabowo is too busy campaigning (probably), it would hv been nice if he can manage his supporters to not doing these kind of lame & embarassing things..

http://news.detik.com/pemilu2014/rea...i-media-sosial

Fake photo 1 Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 7.12.00 am.png

Fake photo 2 Screen Shot 2014-06-23 at 8.46.11 pm.png

Fake photo 3 Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 7.12.22 am.png

Fake photo 4 Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 7.15.26 am.png

his supporters editing people's pictures to make them look like supporting Prabowo..
                              Last edited by kendedes; 25-06-14, 07:18.

Comment

actually i didnt hate prabowo at the first time.. but when his team started to spread rumours about jokowi , "that he used to be a christian", or "his dad is a singaporean", .. i found his team to be way too shallow . spreading hate about the opponent thru religion and race is totally a big no no to me.
                                prabowo himself doesnt bother me much.. , but the work of his team really disgust me. his team is the most cruel, mean and full of lies team ever in the history of election in indonesia , IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X