Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prabowo for president, what's your take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the results are tomorrow?

Comment

• Prabowo's team propose to postpone the result for a month; they alleged massive frauds and cheating everywhere. If not accepted by KPU, their next plan will be MK.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
        i voted for jokowi.., i respect JK well, i adore anies baswedan a lot, but i have doubt in dahlan iskan. .. and i hate farhat abbas tho he voted for jokowi too..
        this is the reason why i still want to see farhat face to be hit by Prabowo (even tho he only allowed Prabowo to do that if he win)...

@Donting... the result are... hopefully we would see Ahmad Dhani cut all of his "asset"... this is what i'm looking forward to see the most about tomorrow...
        10 step to eternity...

Comment

• Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
          Prabowo's team propose to postpone the result for a month; they alleged massive frauds and cheating everywhere. If not accepted by KPU, their next plan will be MK.

What a cunt prabowo is

what is MK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donting101 View Post
            What a cunt prabowo is

what is MK?
            MK = mahkamah konstitusi = constitutional court;
            Akil Mohtar and Mahfud MD was the Chief Justice of MK

Comment

• [COLOR=#333333]Mahfud MD came out today throwing in the towel and apologizing for failing Prabowo. There seem to be some coming to their senses on this and admitting defeat.[/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Prabowo for president, no thank you. I really hope Jokowi wins and Prabowo accepts it and does nothing destructive haha.

---

Off topic, but I really need to say this.

Originally posted by Donting101 View Post
                What a cunt prabowo is
                I'm glad nobody reported it (yet?). Cos it's so unfair, f*ck and d*ck are 'acceptable' and c*nt and tw*t aren't .
                Okay that's all. Done.

Comment

• Maybe I have a special setting where I am allowed to say the C word?

i don't think anyone would report someone calling prabowo a cunt my wife just called him one about 30 minutes ago after she read some revaluations of her own lol

tw*t is always acceptable my dear

Comment

• Haha, since when did you sign me up as your dear

Comment

• Originally posted by Donting101 View Post
                      Maybe I have a special setting where I am allowed to say the C word?

i don't think anyone would report someone calling prabowo a cunt my wife just called him one about 30 minutes ago after she read some revaluations of her own lol

tw*t is always acceptable my dear
                      I'm with whatever on this one.
                      Things happen for a reason...

Comment

• Sorry mam, it is just term of endearment used by south-london market traders

Comment

• Aw, no apology needed, Sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever View Post
                            Haha, since when did you sign me up as your dear
                            hey hey... this is Politic thread... you 2 do this in PM...or soulmate thread please...

well anyway no matter how a cunt he may be, atleast he is successfully make 2 person flirting at a political thread, Robin Hood of love... lol...
                            10 step to eternity...

Comment

Working...
                            X