Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prabowo for president, what's your take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
    Where I don't get it is all the religious Muslim who choose him as a good representative of their religion...
    because PDIP is known for 2 things that make them hate number 2....
    1st PDIP is a party that hold most non-muslim representatives
    2nd because PDIP is an Ultra Nationalist which almost all of their action is contradictive to Extreme Islamist, especially on their opinion on Caliphate and Syariah Indonesian
    10 step to eternity...

    Comment


    • btw news flash... last night my source had a meeting with one of PDIP party member... he said that if Jokowi win most likely Boy Sadikin that will replace his governorship...
      10 step to eternity...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
        And all those stories about Prabowo are all ficticious - made up by Jokowi and foreigners i suppose ??
        It does not matter, what obvious is Prabowo has same mentality as all former Indonesian Presidents. And this including Megawati herself.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
          btw news flash... last night my source had a meeting with one of PDIP party member... he said that if Jokowi win most likely Boy Sadikin that will replace his governorship...
          Who is Boy Sadikin? Are you talking Jakarta Govt?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
            Who is Boy Sadikin? Are you talking Jakarta Govt?
            yes... he atleast one of the 2 candidate that PDIP will submit to the local council for Jakarta Governor Office if Jokowi wins, Boy Sadikin is the son of Ali Sadikin one of Jakarta famous Governor (the one who legalize gambling), he is also the head of Jakarta branch PDIP... kind of remind me something, FPI hated Sadikin so i would guess that there would be a "little" drama if he ever get the job...
            10 step to eternity...

            Comment


            • I will vote for Ahok if I can manage to get my Jakarta KTP.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
                yes... he atleast one of the 2 candidate that PDIP will submit to the local council for Jakarta Governor Office if Jokowi wins, Boy Sadikin is the son of Ali Sadikin one of Jakarta famous Governor (the one who legalize gambling), he is also the head of Jakarta branch PDIP... kind of remind me something, FPI hated Sadikin so i would guess that there would be a "little" drama if he ever get the job...
                Um.. how can that be?
                PDIP can submit a vice governor. Ahok will be governor.
                Indonesia is perplexing. Deal with it!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thircult View Post
                  http://www.skynews.com.au/news/world...indonesia.html

                  Well Allan Nairn is in trouble for speaking out...
                  "[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Team Prabowo has raised various concerns about 'foreign intervention' in the election campaign, most recently saying former US president Bill Clinton should not visit the republic while touring the region with his charity next week."
                  [/FONT][/COLOR]
                  Strange because P himself is possibly an agent of "foreign intervention" -- see Allan Nairn's part 2 about how P was trained in the US and actually advised my country about how to do a potential invasion of Indonesia (if it "behaved badly" in US eyes).
                  Last edited by martindo; 17-07-14, 08:47.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dafluff View Post
                    Here is a website dedicated to rechecking the election count via crowd-sourcing. Also much easier to see than the official KPU version. Quite interesting to see how people around you voted.

                    http://www.kawalpemilu.org

                    Actually, I am quite impressed with the transparency and use of IT in the Indonesian election thus far.
                    So, Jakarta was a kind of microcosm, with 53% for J, pretty much matching the national total.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by martindo View Post
                      "[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Team Prabowo has raised various concerns about 'foreign intervention' in the election campaign, most recently saying former US president Bill Clinton should not visit the republic while touring the region with his charity next week."
                      [/FONT][/COLOR]
                      Strange because P himself is possibly an agent of "foreign intervention" -- see Allan Nairn's part 2 about how P was trained in the US and actually advised my country about how to do a potential invasion of Indonesia (if it "behaved badly" in US eyes).
                      Prabowo camp is stating that Jokowi people are bringing Clinton in. Fact is, Jokowi didn't know he was coming. SBY didn't even know he was coming. Clinton is stopping in Banda Ache to visit with people involved with the Clinton Foundation. They have been sending a lot of money and other aid for the still recovery from the tsunami.

                      Really, who cares who visits now? Isn't the election voting over and whomever comes can't really influence anyone?
                      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
                        Prabowo camp is stating that Jokowi people are bringing Clinton in. Fact is, Jokowi didn't know he was coming. SBY didn't even know he was coming. Clinton is stopping in Banda Ache to visit with people involved with the Clinton Foundation. They have been sending a lot of money and other aid for the still recovery from the tsunami.

                        Really, who cares who visits now? Isn't the election voting over and whomever comes can't really influence anyone?
                        Yah, nobody SUPPOSE to care... and it is why this 2 week or counting vote are way too much long!!!
                        La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nyonyahbesar View Post
                          Um.. how can that be?
                          PDIP can submit a vice governor. Ahok will be governor.
                          well i dont really know how it will work out eventually... neither will ahok be governor or someone else from PDIP... but 1 thing is for certain PDIP do have a right to submit name (2 name if i'm not mistaken) to the Province Council (DPRD), and then they will select one those 2 candidates who would replace Jokowi... my personal opinion i choose Ahok, but wonder if FPI and their kind would accept if it happen...
                          10 step to eternity...

                          Comment


                          • No SH, it's in the law. Vice governor will replace governor until end of term. The ones that is brought to the DPR to be selected is the vice governor.
                            Indonesia is perplexing. Deal with it!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
                              well i dont really know how it will work out eventually... neither will ahok be governor or someone else from PDIP... but 1 thing is for certain PDIP do have a right to submit name (2 name if i'm not mistaken) to the Province Council (DPRD), and then they will select one those 2 candidates who would replace Jokowi... my personal opinion i choose Ahok, but wonder if FPI and their kind would accept if it happen...
                              Jokowi and Ahok were elected by Jakartan for their position as Gov and deputy.
                              According UU, Ahok will automaticaly replace Jokowi in case of resignation
                              so, they have to change Undang2 first, if PDIP want Boy sadikin to replace Jokowi.

                              Comment


                              • By the way, FPI and their kind have no choice but to accept Ahok as the new governor. Their tears brings joy to my life.. mwahhahahaaha.
                                Indonesia is perplexing. Deal with it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X