Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prabowo for president, what's your take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
    you guys know the time when MetroTV was seeking for an interview at Parbowo house, Hambalang, he said something like "What have i done to MetroTV and Surya Paloh (MetroTV owner), you all being meanie to me"... so lets just say if you guys keep cornering him and his "loyal followers" then one day he enter this forum... u might expect the same reaction...

dafluff is meaniee! LM is meaniee! MR is meaniee (for laughing)! you all are meanie...

boy wonder if he gonna report you all to his baby bro, "Baby bro they all being meaniee to me"...
    Lol that would be awesome.
    And yea, i am mean.
    I hate dramatic ppl
    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Originally posted by dafluff View Post
      Here is Prabowo, champion of free press in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAM3wVX1kPs

The owners of the Jakarta Post better watch out if he is elected.
      "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Here is a website dedicated to rechecking the election count via crowd-sourcing. Also much easier to see than the official KPU version. Quite interesting to see how people around you voted.

http://www.kawalpemilu.org

Actually, I am quite impressed with the transparency and use of IT in the Indonesian election thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by lantern View Post
          The owners of the Jakarta Post better watch out if he is elected.
          If he gets elected we had all better watch out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
            If he gets elected we had all better watch out.
            yeah you all better be, 'coz you all are being meanie to him....

at the next interview he going to say... "why are the Western people being meanie to me, what have i done to Obama, what have i done to Queen Elizabeth, what have i done to Francois, etc? You all are partisan, you're not neutral, i dont want to answer your question, sorry its not your fault its your people fault (since i even doubt he knew Arthur OS Jr or any western media chairman)"

well atleast if this going to happen, i wont be surprised at all...
            10 step to eternity...

Comment

• Originally posted by dafluff View Post
              Here is Prabowo, champion of free press in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAM3wVX1kPs

Oh dear! Imagine if he won the election, he is going to zapped all of us and maybe get rid of this forum from being so mean to him........

Comment

• This is the worst I've seen so far:

http://www.kawalpemilu.org/#0.42385.50331.50502.50513

you can click on halaman 4 and see there are no witness signatures.

Comment

• Thankyou John, that is the best website... i was beginning to wonder why no independent person or group going to publish C1 real count while the data is easy to obtain... IDN + this one should probably give the glimpse of the future... thanks again John....
                  10 step to eternity...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnOates View Post
                    This is the worst I've seen so far:

I love that one. Obvious fraud. It's made the news already. However one thing that the news/social media feeds didn't pick up yet is that on page 3 where total registered voters and total actual voters are written, EVERY SINGLE REGISTERED VOTER VOTED. In all 17 stations. Not one person was sick that day? Not a single voter died between like 2 years ago when they registered voters to the election date? I dunno about you, but I'm moving out there cause they obviously found some sort of miracle drug out there or something.

Comment

• Until now all the fraud are ALL on one side: Prabowo

I just hope where there will be re-election people use to vote for Prabowo will be bright enough for not reconsidering their choice of who represent the best their religious morality.

Note to myself: If I ever run president make huge blantant cheap again myself for make the other one look ugly and have a re-election who will be even more on my side
                      La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnOates View Post
                        This is the worst I've seen so far:

I like that site. And kudos for KPU for posting all the C1 scans on their site.
                        Indonesia is perplexing. Deal with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                          Until now all the fraud are ALL on one side: Prabowo

I just hope where there will be re-election people use to vote for Prabowo will be bright enough for not reconsidering their choice of who represent the best their religious morality.

Note to myself: If I ever run president make huge blantant cheap again myself for make the other one look ugly and have a re-election who will be even more on my side
                          But for Prabowo's supporter Jokowi is the bad guy one. They accused him so many things.

Comment

• Originally posted by thediamond View Post
                            But for Prabowo's supporter Jokowi is the bad guy one. They accused him so many things.
                            OK, so who knows...perhaps Jokowi will be a disappointment but we already know Prabowo is a dangerous and mercurial character. Indonesians who support him need to stop listening to his self serving bullshit and read what he has done in the past. Not just corruption but full blown atrocities.

Also:

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/asia-report/indonesia/story/overseas-votes-swinging-towards-jokowi-20140716

"Mr Joko received almost 80 per cent of votes in Singapore, where 38,172 Indonesians voted in person at the embassy as well as by post.

He also got 75 per cent of the votes in Hong Kong and Macau, where 29,732 voted, but there was a minor skirmish when some complained they could not vote."

The discrepancy is interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by thircult View Post
                              OK, so who knows...perhaps Jokowi will be a disappointment but we already know Prabowo is a dangerous and mercurial character. Indonesians who support him need to stop listening to his self serving bullshit and read what he has done in the past. Not just corruption but full blown atrocities.

The discrepancy is interesting...
                              Where I don't get it is all the religious Muslim who choose him as a good representative of their religion...
                              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by thircult View Post
                                OK, so who knows...perhaps Jokowi will be a disappointment but we already know Prabowo is a dangerous and mercurial character. Indonesians who support him need to stop listening to his self serving bullshit and read what he has done in the past. Not just corruption but full blown atrocities.Also:http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/asia-report/indonesia/story/overseas-votes-swinging-towards-jokowi-20140716"Mr Joko received almost 80 per cent of votes in Singapore, where 38,172 Indonesians voted in person at the embassy as well as by post.He also got 75 per cent of the votes in Hong Kong and Macau, where 29,732 voted, but there was a minor skirmish when some complained they could not vote."The discrepancy is interesting...
                                And all those stories about Prabowo are all ficticious - made up by Jokowi and foreigners i suppose ??

Comment

Working...
                                X