Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prabowo for president, what's your take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyonyahbesar View Post
    If some freak anomaly happen on 22nd, and Prabowo declared the winner, I'm all for revolution. I'm sorry, but they can't shit on us like this...
    Cant they ?? They did a pretty good job from 65-98

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
      dont do that nyah, to tell you the truth i'm also a jokowi voters (just so happen jokowi won at alot TPS at our city including my TPS) ... i think even if Prabowo win we really should let him prove himself for a while... even after, a revolution? oh man, no thanks, no matter how worse he may be do you really think Indonesia would stand another revolution this early, its only 16 years ago nyah, and the effect is still exist in many factor... i'm more of staying at a certain province who will declare independence, or seek an asylum somewhere... like it or not i do love this country and its people, i'm sure most of us do deep down... even when the time come and this country are moving at the wrong direction, the last thing i wanna do is making my "ex countryman" to suffer more...
      I'd give him a chance if he wins it fair and square. Infact, I 'd even give him a leeway to do a bit of cheating here and there, like what usually happened in past elections. But 5% margin is not that narrow. If he can turn that around, then whats the point?, why should I believe in Indonesia anymore.
      I would probably do the same as you though, go back to my parents kampung halaman and hope that they declare independence..

@scooter: wow, that hurts. That actually sting. Thanks a lot Mr. Foreigner.
      Indonesia is perplexing. Deal with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by nyonyahbesar View Post
        @scooter: wow, that hurts. That actually sting. Thanks a lot Mr. Foreigner.
        Well they say the truth hurts - Sorry didnt mean to be spiteful.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
          Jokowi was at 70% ++ in my area, I was not expecting a lot of trouble here in relation to the election...

But not... We had our first confrontation Prabowo-Jokowi supporter
          Didn't see anything in the news yet. How bad was it?

Comment

• I only saw one pic passed over by phone (family contact)
            Look more like a demo where the two clan stand on each their side and you can clearly see bat and machette

but... yah... didn't hear nothing at all anymore about it and start to feel it was some kind of "montage"... You know well picture, you know how we can play with angle, put some people in front of you... and create FEELING to be inside a mass...

My wife don't stop repeating me to be careful and don't want out in evening.
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeoneHere View Post
              well re-voting can happen due to many reason but most likely the main reason is because one of the success team from a certain candidate reject the result and followed by Banwaslu-Panwaslu-KPU accept that rejection and then decide to had a re-vote, its never would be a provincial, since if you check at KPU.go.id the provincial count would begin few more day, currently its at Kelurahan level i think, so more likely the re-count only would occure at the "problematic" TPS, this kind of problem also happen alot at Jawa Timur (Madura Island especially) according to the news around.
              My wife explained this morning that re-vote was ordered because ballots in some TPS lacked witness signatures.

@Phil: we never go out after dark anyway. Nothing that interesting to do in this town.

Comment

• There are actually places reporting 100% of the votes are for Prabowo. Funny since there were Jokowi/JK poll workers and PDI-P ministers at that poling place voting too. This is one ugly election and I fear problems from the general if he wins or loses.
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Hah!? I told my friends that on 9th was a trial.. If nobody likes the result, we will do it again. Yeah..

Comment

• Originally posted by martindo View Post
                    My wife explained this morning that re-vote was ordered because ballots in some TPS lacked witness signatures.

@Phil: we never go out after dark anyway. Nothing that interesting to do in this town.
                    yup... that mostly be the reason... but some also due to "cheating" such as some place at Jawa Timur...
                    10 step to eternity...

Comment

• http://www.skynews.com.au/news/world...indonesia.html

Well Allan Nairn is in trouble for speaking out...

Comment

• Originally posted by thircult View Post
                        http://www.skynews.com.au/news/world...indonesia.html

Well Allan Nairn is in trouble for speaking out...
                        He is not the only one. Recently Fadli Zon (Prabowo's second in Gerindra) reported various pollsters and members of Jokowi's team to the police for not qualifying the use of "Presiden Jokowi" with the words "by quick-count version". Gerindra is obviously entering "sore loser" mode.

https://id.berita.yahoo.com/fadli-zo...092026999.html

Comment

• If you googled the word "jerk" the result would be "fadli zon"
                          Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

• Haaaaaahahahah
                            Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

• Here is Prabowo, champion of free press in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAM3wVX1kPs

Comment

• you guys know the time when MetroTV was seeking for an interview at Parbowo house, Hambalang, he said something like "What have i done to MetroTV and Surya Paloh (MetroTV owner), you all being meanie to me"... so lets just say if you guys keep cornering him and his "loyal followers" then one day he enter this forum... u might expect the same reaction...

dafluff is meaniee! LM is meaniee! MR is meaniee (for laughing)! you all are meanie...

boy wonder if he gonna report you all to his baby bro, "Baby bro they all being meaniee to me"...
                                10 step to eternity...

Comment

Working...
                                X