No announcement yet.

Sexual assault!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should do a research where one lady wears jilbab and full clothing, and one wears sexy clothes. Then which one will the rapist try to rape. Actually it sounds like an episode of SVU. Obviously with full police back-up. I'd be surprised if the rapist went for the jilbab one, but I could be wrong. What most people here are saying is that the clothes worn are of no consequence, if I understand correctly. So this research would prove or disprove that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berlarutlarut View Post
      They should do a research where one lady wears jilbab and full clothing, and one wears sexy clothes. Then which one will the rapist try to rape. Actually it sounds like an episode of SVU. Obviously with full police back-up. I'd be surprised if the rapist went for the jilbab one, but I could be wrong. What most people here are saying is that the clothes worn are of no consequence, if I understand correctly. So this research would prove or disprove that.
      Of course they would go for the women with the sexy clothes. Just not for the reason you may think. Sexy clothes normally means less of them. While the sexy clothes in and of themselves would not attract a rapist, the less resistance to committing the crime would. Take you sexy clothed lady and give her even sexier clothing. Tiny bra and panties. Now, hand her a knife. Run your test. Suddenly the lady with the sexy outfit is passed by because her resistance went up. The jilbab lady now is easier prey. Nothing to do with the sexiness of the clothes.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Since rape is a crime of violence and misogyny rather than sexual desire, I am not sure this is relevant to the rape question per se, but it does seem to fit in with Berlarut2's post: there is DEFINITELY a whole fetish thing for some guys with respect to having sex with a veiled woman. I suspect it's just the Middle Eastern equivalent of the whole Catholic-school-girl-in-uniform-and-knee-socks fantasy.

I truly don't know why, but for some reason we were especially aware of this jilbab-as-sexy vibe in Egypt. It just seemed to permeate everything.

(ETA: sorry, I haven't read the thread [at least not lately], so apologies if I'm repeating something that was discussed pages ago. It just popped back up after two months of silence so I took a look.)

Comment

• A Muslim cleric sparked outrage around Australia in 2006. During his sermon, he likened women with revealing clothes to uncovered meat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ered-meat.html

I think there is a similarity between some comments expressed here and the cleric's view on women.

Comment

• Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
            Of course they would go for the women with the sexy clothes. Just not for the reason you may think. Sexy clothes normally means less of them. While the sexy clothes in and of themselves would not attract a rapist, the less resistance to committing the crime would. Take you sexy clothed lady and give her even sexier clothing. Tiny bra and panties. Now, hand her a knife. Run your test. Suddenly the lady with the sexy outfit is passed by because her resistance went up. The jilbab lady now is easier prey. Nothing to do with the sexiness of the clothes.
            Yes, although a woman carrying a knife in her hand while walking down the street is perhaps not the best experiment to do given that it is illegal in most countries. If openly carrying a knife became legal, I wonder if that would make us all safer or not - I'm guessing not. It could make driving in Jakarta interesting though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
              A Muslim cleric sparked outrage around Australia in 2006. During his sermon, he likened women with revealing clothes to uncovered meat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ered-meat.html

I think there is a similarity between some comments expressed here and the cleric's view on women.
              You are right. If posters are serious about this topic they should consult this blog entry and comments. Same old. The blog in its entirety is well written and was well patronised. Pity it ended so abruptly.

http://therabexperience.blogspot.com...+Din+al-Hilali

Comment

• Originally posted by Berlarutlarut View Post
                Yes, although a woman carrying a knife in her hand while walking down the street is perhaps not the best experiment to do given that it is illegal in most countries. If openly carrying a knife became legal, I wonder if that would make us all safer or not - I'm guessing not. It could make driving in Jakarta interesting though.
                A beautiful woman with a weapon is always hot. Women with guns are totally hot. If I was on a different computer I could show some pictures. Rapists do sometimes adore their victims. I'm not a rapist but I've had some girlfriends suggest that. I only played it that way because I knew their interests. Naughty can be nice.

Open carry can be a beautiful thing!
                Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Interloper View Post
                  A beautiful woman with a weapon is always hot.
                  I remember that during my backpacking days in Israel I was fascinated by the rather attractive females on the streets and in cafes with an M16 over their shoulders.
                  "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Interloper View Post
                    I'm not a rapist but I've had some girlfriends suggest that. I only played it that way because I knew their interests. Naughty can be nice.
                    Yeah considering how horrific rape is its surprising the amount of women that have rape fantasies, there is a whole genre devoted to it on the Internet that i never used to know about. I used to have a chinese girlfriend and that was her "thing". Early on she made it very clear that if i wanted her i had to "take it by force" as she wasnt very good at just giving it up or taking the initiative and she was actually very turned on by being over powered and "forced to fuck" She just wanted to be used and everything was for my pleasure, i could do anything i wanted as long as she got to play the "victim" and try and fight me off. It was fun for a few months but she eventually married her "traditional" chinese fiance who after 4 years of engagement had never even attempted to lay a finger on her. Perhaps thats why she was so into the domination role play - i dont know.

Comment

• And yeah girls with guns are super hot to. I often thought that being attracted to a girl with a powerful automatic weapon was akin to being the male spider that wanted to mate with the black widow female despite knowing full well she could kill you so easily. Women with lethal firepower is definitely a turn on.

Comment

• Giving a gun to some of the ladies I've met in Jakarta would make me very scared indeed

Comment

Working...
                        X