No announcement yet.

Hitler Died in Indonesia 1970

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exojjl, the history of the Nazis is fairly well established, and in many instances it's well documented. Most of the disputes that paint the Nazis in better light come from either racist ultra-nationalists or anti-Jews Muslim hardliners. I have no sympathy toward either.

Comment

All the really bad NAZIs all went to the moon in their UFOs, now c'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by exojjl View Post
        I see absolutely no contradiction. It makes sense to me. Well there was Nazi presence in the Netherlands during the war and Indonesia at the time took sides with Japan. You can say Indonesian belief during that time sided with the axis side of world war II. And to the person saying he killed millions of persons from many races is simply not true. He hardly enforced Aryan superiority. He did not believe in the mixing of the Jewish race into the Germans during this time. There were many Jewish neighborhoods in Germany at the time and many Jewish-Germans. He did not kill 6 million Jews but rather 6 million Jews, suspected German-Jews, suspected German gays, suspected spies (many of which were German, Jewish, or German-Jewish, or Russian.) Hitler also had ties to a Iranian Official at the time because of the fight against Israel. I see no reason how Hitler could not adore a Islamic woman. Adolf could practically run around Indonesia sproating "de furher!" and no one will say a word! Hitler only despised German-Jews, and Jews. How can so many dumbfounded people blow this out of proportion to say he was against all colors!
        WHile I agree with some of what you say, but the evidence of the concentration camps is very clear and very well documented.
        Did he have any children while he was in Indonesia, because you sound like his son or grandson
        [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by adestp View Post
          C'mon government, stop the corruption for a sec and spare a budget for DNA testing...
          why do you think the Indonesian government holds the responsibility to spend Indonesian taxpayers' money on DNA testing?

Comment

Ich kann es nicht glauben, aber vielleicht ist es wahr..!!

Comment

@rich: achh neee, oder?? die fakten sind doch dokumentiert und ich nenne die obige ist eine verschwoerungstheorie, das ist so ne art "flucht" von der realitaet weil die realitaet manchmal viel zu extrem und viel zu grusselig zu ertragen ist.

if hitler had died in indonesia or in argentina, then i'll be the queen of the england
              this is a typical conspiracy theory.

Comment

ich glaube er ist gestorben in Italien bei der Pabst als er 101 jahre alt war..

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_id View Post
                  Yeah right and Jesus one day slipped to China too after faking his death at the crucifix.
                  es sei nicht das er nicht erkannt werde

Comment

very intriguing.
                    Some speak all but know nothing, while some speak nothing but know all.

Comment

Next thing you'll be telling me, the president of America grew up in Jakarta ... give me a break!! LOL!

Comment

Just Googled for more information and came across this website which has an extensive write up about this case with photos of his grave. It goes on to say that Hitler converted to Islam in 1964. LOL!

http://indocropcircles.wordpress.com...-di-indonesia/

Comment

....then was reincarnated, right?

hit.jpg
                          Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamVW View Post
                            Given that Hitler instigated and oversaw the killing if millions of people from many races in order to form his arian superrace, I find it hard to believe he would marry a 'coloured' person when his aim was to eradicte the world of anyone he did not fit into his Arian mould. Why he would end up in a country such as Indonesia then, albeit in dutch hands until 1947, I find hard to believe.
                            A fact that unknown to many is that Malaysia-Indonesia was and still is the center of the world, the melting pot of all races. You'd be surprised that we Malaysians-Indonesians are today generation of Ancient Macedonia, Ancient Sumeria, Ancient Chinese, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by exojjl View Post
                              Also are you guys here at Indonesia use to being shut down for displaying historical facts? I received a message on these forums about "infractions" and the compilation consisted of statements I made that support historical fact but contradict modern belief. Basically I made historical statements that people do not want to acknowledge and this email said I infracted these beliefs. My question is, is Indonesia a country that does not believe in historical facts; or does this country just like to distort facts. No thought pattern seems straight here. People here can't seem to get anything straight.
                              Manipulation/falsing the history is indeed one of essential character of indonesian government since Soekarno and Soeharto. And this mindset is tremendously dangerous for our future.
                              One of example is Soekarno, the master of manipulation that has caused Hatta the vice president resigned from his position.
                              Soekarno has denied many things that all of founders of this country has agreed such as piagam jakarta.
                              Soekarno is provocating Sumatra to betray our own brother Malaysia by yelling, "Ganyang Malaysia" which means shake malaysia down to the ground, destroy, etc.. And many other things, those are just some example..
                              Infact we Sumatra/Malaysia/Brunei/Borneo is One. English and Dutch has divided us for sake of New Amsterdam(New York).
                              I am one of members of Royal Family of Pagaruyung, Sumatra has found out many lies written by indonesians about our history, Sumatra and many facts that unknown to many.
                              I sat in indonesian school only up to 11 years old after that i sat in international boarding school and abroad..

I can't remain silent since i found out the truth, so this is one of my duties to unveil them, some of the facts are written here in the link down below:

https://tukangngarang.wordpress.com/...ukkan-sumatra/

Indeed all javanese can't get thing straight, and hard to say no as no, so they say yes but say no in their head. Not with us Sumatrans we say no because it is really no.
                              Have you ever thought why alll indonesian presidents were and is still javanese up today? Go analyze!
                              Last edited by ferdian_0102; 29-04-15, 19:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X