Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did NOT commit suicide in the Berlin Bunker. They escaped to Indonesia Sumbawa Besar Island, leaving Berlin for Graz Salzburg Yugoslavia Belgrade and Sarajevo before getting new Passports with the help of the Vatican and a Professor Dragonvic and leaving Rome on 1st December 1945. Eva Braun deserted him and returned to her native land while Adolf Hitler, having adopted the name of Dr Poch and purporting to be a Doctor at the Hope Hospital in Sumbawa, married a Sundanese woman from Bandung only known now as Mrs S.
this Mrs S was apparently traced to her Bandung residence in 1983 by a Dr Sosro who had first encountered Dr Poch in Sumbawa in 1960 and whom he continued tro investigate. Dr Sosro was born in 1929. There appear to be no current updates on his investigations.
Dr Poch died in 1970 in a Surabaya Hospital and is buried in the graveyard of a local cemetery outside of Surabaya, Ngagel I think. Dr Sosro reports on seeing (and even holding) a pocket noteboook which Mrs S handed to him which may or may not be conclusive proof that it is the fugitive handbook of Adolf Hitler.
Loads of questions in my mind
1. how did Hitler and Braun get from Rome to Indonesia?
2. did Soekarno and Hatta and others approve secretly to harbour Hitler and Braun?
3. When and How did Eva Braun return to Germany (or elsewhere)?
4. What of Dr Sosro now? Is he still alive? Does he have further info to share with us?
5. Would it not be possible to exhume the body remains of Dr Poch for genetic DNA testing?
6. What of the Hitler notebook?
7. What can we know about Mrs S?
In my opinion, the connection between Bandung and Surabaya in the context of the story is not a coincidence. But it is just my opinion. Hitler died in a Surabaya Hospital. Mrs S came from Bandung. There was this memorabilia cafe in Bandung which remains a mystery as to how and why it started. the photos on the Surabaya website.
Forgive me if others do not share my fascination in knowing but I am sure we all would like to know the truth about what really happened and who Dr Poch really is.