Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Hitler Died in Indonesia 1970

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Died in Indonesia 1970

This is the story as to how I understand it from what I have read and interpreted on the Internet.

Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did NOT commit suicide in the Berlin Bunker. They escaped to Indonesia Sumbawa Besar Island, leaving Berlin for Graz Salzburg Yugoslavia Belgrade and Sarajevo before getting new Passports with the help of the Vatican and a Professor Dragonvic and leaving Rome on 1st December 1945. Eva Braun deserted him and returned to her native land while Adolf Hitler, having adopted the name of Dr Poch and purporting to be a Doctor at the Hope Hospital in Sumbawa, married a Sundanese woman from Bandung only known now as Mrs S.

this Mrs S was apparently traced to her Bandung residence in 1983 by a Dr Sosro who had first encountered Dr Poch in Sumbawa in 1960 and whom he continued tro investigate. Dr Sosro was born in 1929. There appear to be no current updates on his investigations.

Dr Poch died in 1970 in a Surabaya Hospital and is buried in the graveyard of a local cemetery outside of Surabaya, Ngagel I think. Dr Sosro reports on seeing (and even holding) a pocket noteboook which Mrs S handed to him which may or may not be conclusive proof that it is the fugitive handbook of Adolf Hitler.

Loads of questions in my mind

1. how did Hitler and Braun get from Rome to Indonesia?
    2. did Soekarno and Hatta and others approve secretly to harbour Hitler and Braun?
    3. When and How did Eva Braun return to Germany (or elsewhere)?
    4. What of Dr Sosro now? Is he still alive? Does he have further info to share with us?
    5. Would it not be possible to exhume the body remains of Dr Poch for genetic DNA testing?
    6. What of the Hitler notebook?
    7. What can we know about Mrs S?

In my opinion, the connection between Bandung and Surabaya in the context of the story is not a coincidence. But it is just my opinion. Hitler died in a Surabaya Hospital. Mrs S came from Bandung. There was this memorabilia cafe in Bandung which remains a mystery as to how and why it started. the photos on the Surabaya website.

Forgive me if others do not share my fascination in knowing but I am sure we all would like to know the truth about what really happened and who Dr Poch really is.

Yep Im glued to my seat to find out. Looking forward to more info about Dr. Pooch. Lets digem up. Anybody got a couple of shovels?

Comment

Read a book about that at a Gramedia store where it was written that when Konrad Adenauer came visiting Indonesia, this Dr. Pooch came to him and was immediately recognised and they talked for a while. Somewhat intriguing: I thought Adenauer was hunted during Nazi time.

Comment

I'm really not sure about this new version of Hitler's end life story. History shall be based on a fact, but in political world anything can be hidden. Question :Is Dr. Poch just one of Hitler's duplicates?

Comment

this is new for me
          the last news I read that he escape and died in Argentina in 1962 due to old age
          If people say something bad against you, donít be offended. Remember: "A dog doesnít bark if he knows the person!"

Comment

Originally posted by mrcibubur View Post
            5. Would it not be possible to exhume the body remains of Dr Poch for genetic DNA testing?
            Exactly the point!
            Today is 2011 and we're still on rumours?
            C'mon government, stop the corruption for a sec and spare a budget for DNA testing...
            How much will it cost, 1 minute of your kongkalikong?

7. What can we know about Mrs S?
            So we have descendants of Hitler here?

There was this memorabilia cafe in Bandung which remains a mystery as to how and why it started. the photos on the Surabaya website.
            Coming to Bandung soon and getting curious to visit the place.
            Do I have to hail prior to entry or what?
            Anyone been there?

Comment

----------------- Case Closed ---------------
              Last edited by borealis; 14-04-12, 16:13.

Comment

Given that Hitler instigated and oversaw the killing if millions of people from many races in order to form his arian superrace, I find it hard to believe he would marry a 'coloured' person when his aim was to eradicte the world of anyone he did not fit into his Arian mould. Why he would end up in a country such as Indonesia then, albeit in dutch hands until 1947, I find hard to believe.
                The problem with Indonesia is, it's there and I'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamVW View Post
                  Given that Hitler instigated and oversaw the killing if millions of people from many races in order to form his arian superrace, I find it hard to believe he would marry a 'coloured' person when his aim was to eradicte the world of anyone he did not fit into his Arian mould. Why he would end up in a country such as Indonesia then, albeit in dutch hands until 1947, I find hard to believe.
                  glad you pointed this out, its a bit of a glaring contradiction isnt it ???

Comment

Yeah right and Jesus one day slipped to China too after faking his death at the crucifix.

Comment

Thats bullshit! Last heard, Hitler was having nasi goreng at a nearby warong in Jakarta Pusat He's still alive!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_id View Post
                        Yeah right and Jesus one day slipped to China too after faking his death at the crucifix.
                        Nor true. [COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]Jesus died a natural death in Kashmir. [/FONT][/COLOR]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Ahmadiyya_Islam
                        "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I saw him a few weeks back in Hard Rock with Elvis, Lord Lucan and Shergar

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Garden View Post
                            I saw him a few weeks back in Hard Rock with Elvis, Lord Lucan and Shergar
                            lol...like in vegas?
                            Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

Now that you mention it, pretty sure back in the late 1970's he was in Sydney, Aus. He was masquerading as my BOSS!!
                              The problem with Indonesia is, it's there and I'm here.

Comment

Working...
                              X