Moving dogs to Bali??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving dogs to Bali??

Heya! My partner and I are looking at brining our 2 dogs to Bali with us for a permanent relocation from New Zealand. They are our children and no way we could leave them behind. Has anybody done this that could give some advice or contacts of someone helpful? I understand that we need to get them to Jakarta, but from there its a bit cloudy. Is there a service that will fly them to Surabaya and land travel from there?

Hey Kath,
    I think you can directly bring it to Bali without having to pass Jakarta

Comment

I'm sorry but I live in Bali and can assure that dogs are NOT permitted to be imported into Bali. If you try to smuggle from Java you can end up having the dogs euthanized....and it isn't a pleasant sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Davita View Post
        I'm sorry but I live in Bali and can assure that dogs are NOT permitted to be imported into Bali. If you try to smuggle from Java you can end up having the dogs euthanized....and it isn't a pleasant sight.
        I agree with you Davita. Katherine, just type "Can I bring my dog to Bali" into Google and you will get a zillion hits explaining that you can't. Of course things do change, so Vahrez, if you have a trustworthy link showing that the rules are different now please post it. Otherwise I don't think it is fair to people like Katherine to post false information that will get their hopes up (or in the worst case, lead to the death of a beloved pet).

Comment

Contact Groovy Pets for assistance or further explanation - www.groovy.co.id
          Danielle Surkatty
          Member of the Organizing Committee
          Living in Indonesia, A Site for Expatriates
          http://www.expat.or.id/

Living in Indonesia Expat Forum
          http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/
          [email protected]

Comment

Does anybody know if you can take dogs to Sulawesi??

Comment

You can have an idea of that if you search the internet for something like : jual anjing di (city) , Sulawesi .

Comment

Working...
              X