Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet friendly Apts?

Hi there

Does anyone know of any pet friendly apartments in or around Kuningan Area pl? Oh and did I mention it has to be budget friendly too?

Cheers

Cat, dog, komodo dragon?
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Labrador dogs that think they are human.. does that count as a category?

Comment

I think two large black labs is what Lovin is planning to house along with a husband, if her thread seeking pet moving advice is any indication.

Comment

you are a hugggge help waarmstrong.. Hehehehe

Comment

Recently I moved to Apartment Tamansari Sudirman, they do have a no dog policy, but seems okay every single time I bring my dog for a walk. Some other tenants doing the same. But the dogs are typically small dogs, and not to mention that all units are studio type.

Comment

Sudirman Residence is allowed for dog...i work there before

Comment

Originally posted by Maria.Agustin View Post
                Recently I moved to Apartment Tamansari Sudirman, they do have a no dog policy, but seems okay every single time I bring my dog for a walk. Some other tenants doing the same. But the dogs are typically small dogs, and not to mention that all units are studio type.
                i lived there before, for what i remember there are some people who have dogs there but i guess u need to go to panglola to make a ijin paper and then if u want to take the dog out for walk it must be from the basement u cant take him from the main lobby...

Comment

Originally posted by Mortonik View Post

i lived there before, for what i remember there are some people who have dogs there but i guess u need to go to panglola to make a ijin paper and then if u want to take the dog out for walk it must be from the basement u cant take him from the main lobby...
                  So there is certain paper that I need to fill in? I once told the agent that I want to have a dog and he said no pet allowed whatsoever. Lucky in the evening I met other tenants who is walking a samoyed, shih tzu, and toy poodle. They told me that basically the security and all agents know that several tenants have dog and they are fine with it. Those tenants have never receive any warning and walk their fur baby through lobby..

Comment

Originally posted by Maria.Agustin View Post

So there is certain paper that I need to fill in? I once told the agent that I want to have a dog and he said no pet allowed whatsoever. Lucky in the evening I met other tenants who is walking a samoyed, shih tzu, and toy poodle. They told me that basically the security and all agents know that several tenants have dog and they are fine with it. Those tenants have never receive any warning and walk their fur baby through lobby..
                    Just try to talk to the agent and explane to him that u want to get a pet and that you will take care of the place and you wont bother anyone... i hope he would understand... 

Comment

Hi all

i'm a real estate agent, and yes no pets allowed in taman sari. However they don't care and will not care as long your pets not disturbing your neighbors. But when the leased is over and the owner will try to charge you on anything broken in the apartment you've rent, even it's a small scratch on the furniture and blaming you with having a pet on a no pets-allowed apartment. One tips before you moving-in take a picture in every corner that's already broken and make sure fix all the broken things on the furniture caused by your pet before you leave. So the owner will give back your deposit full amount.

Well as long as i know only 3 apartments in jakarta who are pet friendly. They are verde and somerset grand citra kuningan and kemang village. CHEERS

Comment

Or you can choose to live in a compound or townhouse in kemang, cipete, antasari or cilandak which is the rent price are drop at the moment, due most of the oil and mining companies shut down.

Comment

Terrrasse apartment in simpruk. : stc semanggi

Comment

Working...
                          X