No announcement yet.

Dog Walking/ Pet Sitting Bandung

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god BA! Poor you! Hope you get better real soon. Take care. I am sure hubby doesn't mind being your personal maid at the moment.

Comment

Thanks for the get well wishes phiss (I tried to reply a while back but the net did what it usually does and blobbed). Anyway, I am back to my usual good health now, thankfully.

I figured it would be safe to bump the thread now too.

We are now available to board dogs, so if you are heading out of the country for the holidays and want to know that your pet is in a loving, secure, family environment please get in touch.

Our rates are reasonable and tailored to your/your pet's needs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Can we drop small children off for a week or two? We have one who wants to see a certain Auntie.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
          Can we drop small children off for a week or two? We have one who wants to see a certain Auntie.
          much higher rates for "fostering " hahaha... we'd be looking at 1juta a day for that
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

She can help around the house. Doesn't eat much, and hasn't bitten anyone (for awhile).

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
              She can help around the house. Doesn't eat much, and hasn't bitten anyone (for awhile).
              Haha... I shall don protective gear for when I visit later today ... just in case I hear gnashing teeth.
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                Haha... I shall don protective gear for when I visit later today ... just in case I hear gnashing teeth.
                Oh, she'll be coming with you. She has to come over and play her, er, your Wii. She's been fondling all the games, and talking about how fun it will be to go to Auntie's house. She's more excited than when she gets ice cream, which I can tell you is a very high bar.

Comment

Bumping my post and trying to get this new forum format to work- so far my posts are not posting.

So- please PM me - I assume I can still get that to work.
                  Cicak Magnet

Comment

Glad you bumped this up. Useful messages and services can easily get lost after a period of time. Good luck with the new service, hope it gets to be a huge success!

Comment

Thank you Phiss,
                      Glad my message posted.

Several others across the board haven't
                      Last edited by bad_azz; 06-07-16, 14:57.
                      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by phiss View Post
                        Glad you bumped this up. Useful messages and services can easily get lost after a period of time. Good luck with the new service, hope it gets to be a huge success!
                        Thanks Phiss, I responded earlier- but it didn't post (again) [edit- oh yes it does show...smh]
                        Let me add an email address - and then it matters not what the forum does

[email protected]
                        Last edited by bad_azz; 06-07-16, 14:58. Reason: & now it shows the previous message- sigh
                        Cicak Magnet

Comment

Working...
                        X