Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Walking/ Pet Sitting Bandung

Hi all,

Our latest venture: a dog walking, pet sitting service in Bandung (initially in Dago & surrounding areas).

We love animals and know how awkward it can be to find someone reliable, someone who will fuss & play with the dogs, someone who isn't scared of the dogs and so on.
    We decided to address this gap & offer a walking, feeding, grooming, etc. service.
    We do hope to expand to Doggy day-care ... and eventually a Doggy hotel for those who have to travel out of the country.

I would post the rates etc here... but I figure it would be more discrete (& sensible?) to send them via PM to anyone who is interested.

So if you need peace of mind that your fur-babies will be looked after to your specifications & need to communicate their needs in English- give us a shout.

A bit about me- I have had pets- mainly dogs, for many years and I have lots of experience with dogs- be they chilled out couch potato pooches (usually the Labs) or neurotic drama queens (the Dobie was deffo in this category).

Over the years (more than 30yrs ) I have had a couple of Labrador Retrievers, A Welsh Border Collie, a Doberman, 2 GSD... I currently have a Boxer, a Rottie and a French Bulldog.
    Hubby- had dogs all his life - loves them - to the point that he has been known to hide inside the sofa-bed (he's small) and make squeaking noises for them to try and find him (yeah- tell me about it!).

[COLOR=#008080]NEED HELP WITH YOUR PETS???[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008080]WE LOVE ANIMALS AND PROVIDE...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008080]Professional, reliable & courteous [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008080]DAILY DOG-WALKING/FEEDING/GROOMING SERVICE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008080]ENGLISH / INDONESIAN SPEAKING[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008080]REASONABLE RATES[/COLOR]

[email protected]

Thank you for reading xxx

B_a
    Last edited by bad_azz; 06-07-16, 15:00. Reason: Adding email address
    Cicak Magnet

Sounds great! Good luck with the business.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Thank you JC <3
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Good luck BA, will spread the word. X

Comment

I recommend PM'ing BA so she can send you the flyer by e-mail or WhatsApp ... the pic of the dog on it is very cute! He looks like a loveable guy. Is that one of your dogs, BA?

Comment

Wow BA, what a fantastic idea! This sort of service is definitely needed in most areas. I am sure it is going to be a big, big success!! If I didn't need to leave Indonesia and if you had been based in Medan, I for one would definitely be using you (and/or hubby of course). Unfortunately, I do have to leave and you are not based in Medan, but I bet once the word gets around you are going to have lots of customers.

For those of you who do not know BA, I have never met her in person, but via postings here and many PMs, I know her to be a warm person with a heart of gold and a real love of animals. Your dogs will certainly be safe in her care.

Comment

Wow, thank you for such lovely supportive comments- yes I have flyers and can send via whatsapp : PM me

Pusp, nope- the dog in the pic is just generic clip art, I have kept it all very low tech for now...
              Mainly because my printer is playing up and the flyers I have to hand out are all in B&W anyway.
              The gods are against me
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                Wow, thank you for such lovely supportive comments- yes I have flyers and can send via whatsapp : PM me

Pusp, nope- the dog in the pic is just generic clip art, I have kept it all very low tech for now...
                Mainly because my printer is playing up and the flyers I have to hand out are all in B&W anyway.
                The gods are against me
                If you want to email me a high res version of your flyer, I can jazz it up a bit in Photoshop.

Comment

Thanks JC, such a kind offer but you have enough to deal with & it really is fine for what it needs to be, I like it.

I just grabbed a freebie template off t'internet & jiggled it about & sorry that Pusp got a naff version via whatsapp- but I just took a quick snap from a scren with my camera - the old fashioned version of a screenshot, if you will.

My only problem is lack of ink... remedied when the local refill shop opens. <<< no way am I tripping off down the city streets today, everyone just arrived from Jakarta- Bandung is full up.
                  Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                    <<< no way am I tripping off down the city streets today, everyone just arrived from Jakarta- Bandung is full up.
                    It's funny, the traffic was so horrid going to Bandung, as we left to go to Jakarta. I figured Jakarta would be empty. We get to our hotel, and it's full of people from ......... Bandung!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                      It's funny, the traffic was so horrid going to Bandung, as we left to go to Jakarta. I figured Jakarta would be empty. We get to our hotel, and it's full of people from ......... Bandung!
                      hehe... Bandung is so far not so bad Jamie. I would compare it to normal weekend.
                      Last edited by SmallWorld; 06-05-16, 23:11.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallWorld View Post
                        hehe... Bandung is so far not so bad Jamie. I would compare it to normal weekend.
                        We saw almost complete macet from the toll gates outside Bekasi to KM 60. They even opened up an extra lane from the road to Jakarta for Bandung traffic. I never want to get stuck in that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                          We saw almost complete macet from the toll gates outside Bekasi to KM 60. They even opened up an extra lane from the road to Jakarta for Bandung traffic. I never want to get stuck in that!
                          Confirmed everything from Cikarang to km 57 (last exit to Karawang) was macet on Thursday.

On THU 4:30 am there was macet total on cibatu exit to Banding (we were planning to go back early on the morning) we were forced to postpone it. We checked also at 11:00 am, 4:00 pm it was still very bad. About 8 pm it was getting better we have left Cikarang around 22:30-45 (constantly checking waze app, lewatmana website). Yes I also heard about the extra lanes opened for people going from JKT to BDG. It took me about 1 hrs and 45 min from Cikarang to Bandung (door to door).

I just came back from restaurants here in Bandung and the city is ..... very empty. Ciwalk is a bit crowded. I heard jl. pasteur is very bad macet maybe a lot of people are going back to Jakarta (not sure).

Comment

Hi BA. How are things going? Have you had any customers yet? Please don't give up, because it is an excellent idea. Maybe just needs a little time to get up and running.

Comment

Hi Phiss...
                              I have not had chance to promote as I would have liked.
                              The day after posting that I became very sick, to the point of seeing a cardiologist...and then as I was leaving the hospital, I keeled over in the car park and ended up admitted back into to A&E...
                              anyway- enough of that,
                              I think I am finally on the mend.
                              Another day or two and we will hopefully be able to pick up where we left off.
                              Poor hubby has been like my personal maid for a while.
                              Cicak Magnet

Comment

Working...
                              X