Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Walker Service - Sentul City

qwertyu
    Last edited by Adeera1234; 18-07-16, 00:45.

I wish I could find a service like this in Medan. My work schedule means the only time I have for walking the dogs is in the middle of the day (far too hot, and too much traffic), or after 10pm at night when I get home. I am not a 'scared of my own shadow' sort of person, but any sane woman knows that you don't walk alone late at night in secluded areas. That means we are usually reduced to walking up and down the road outside the house. Very boring for both of us!!

Before someone suggests it: My big lolloping GR, would probably give a loud bark, bound up to the person, give them a big bear hug, and lick them to death!!! I suppose that would give me time to run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adeera1234 View Post
      i live in Pasadena so don't worry, i am trusted.
      Good to know.

Phiss, it is not really a 'service', more an individual making some money on the side (insurance?!); it will be very easy to find, esp. with the rather large Christian community over there in Medan. Just put an ad out or ask around. And it won't be as much as (cough) 25K an hour.
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

Nitpicking again jstar! If it was that easy, nobody would have a need to post on these boards...For your information, a commercial service is offering something someone else might need, at a price. And of course, someone is looking to make some money, on the side or otherwise. Is there a problem with that?

Comment

I'm trying to give you a tip how to get that 'service' in your neck of the woods, Phiss. Just like we did ourselves. And yes, I do have a MBA so I'm familiar with the concept of service. And I did think you wanted a similar solution; don't know why you wrote your post otherwise. The quoted price is very high and and insurance is an issue if you have an individual (not a company) offering this 'service'. Esp. here on the streets with no trottoir and motorbikes and cars racing by. But never mind, this nitpicker won't react on your postings and offer you no more assistance anymore.
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

Just make sure you actually walk the dog, expect if you walk my dog he has a pedometer on his paws. I see numerous maids and jaga's with dogs tied up to street poles whilst they sleep or chat in my neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
            X