Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring a dog to Bali

Hello,
    I would like to take my dog (pitbull) to Bali. We are from Czech Republic.
    Does anybody know if it´s permitted to bring dogs to Bali? And where to inform about what to do?? I have no experience with travelling with it out of Europe. So I don´t know if we have to make any medical reports or any permission.
    If anybody has any experience with it, pleas let me know anything.
    Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Adrouska View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to take my dog (pitbull) to Bali. We are from Czech Republic.
    Does anybody know if it´s permitted to bring dogs to Bali? And where to inform about what to do?? I have no experience with travelling with it out of Europe. So I don´t know if we have to make any medical reports or any permission.
    If anybody has any experience with it, pleas let me know anything.
    Thanks!!!
    I don't believe dogs are currently allowed to be imported into Bali, unless you have a special license.

I know many dogs have been destroyed when people tried to smuggle them into Bali.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Jaime,
      thank you for your unswear. Even it´s not really positive. But good to know before something bad happens

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
        I don't believe dogs are currently allowed to be imported into Bali, unless you have a special license.

I know many dogs have been destroyed when people tried to smuggle them into Bali.
        Correctamundo on both points.
        Its part of the scheme to try and reduce the spread of Rabies on the Island.
        Despite everyone knowing what Jaime has outlined there are unscrupulous people that will tell you that you can bring dogs and cats to the island (for a large fee of course) - these are the dogs that end up being destroyed.

Comment

You can't bring dogs to Bali from other parts of Indonesia either because of rabies ...... I'd probably believe it if I was told you could take them out of Bali though ....
          The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

I don't think they allow pets to be imported currently.

Comment

A rabies infested dog will be nearly as aggro as a pit bull, just get a local dog.

Thats a joke... pit bull dog lovers need not be angry. Or be angry.

Comment

Hi Adrouska, I am in a similar situation but from OZ, Which ever way you go It does not sound like an easy route.Have to look into it a bit more .

Comment

Don't do it. Importing dogs to Bali is not allowed. No quarantine or vaccination record or anything will be considered.

However, there will be unscrupulous agents who will offer this service. Rest assured that they will resort to illegal means (such as bribery) to get this done. A lot are successful. Some are not:

Warning: the following article is accompanied by a video that contain brutality that may upset viewers. The video itself will not play unless you click it.

http://au.ibtimes.com/shocking-video...-video-1348489

Comment

Working...
                  X