Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronze7
    replied
    My friend has 2 golden retrievers ready to go to a good home. Both are female about 8 weeks old. I dont know how much he wants for them. PM me if interested I will find out more info for you.

Leave a comment:

• bad_azz
    replied
    Originally posted by ClintonStephen View Post
    The family pet dogs can act as catalysts for human social interactions, and it has been suggested this may enhance feelings of well-being.
    [COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR]
    WOW, such enlightenment, I am so glad I have 3 of them. I feel good and (usually) interact well socially... phew.

Leave a comment:

• ClintonStephen
    replied
    The family pet dogs can act as catalysts for human social interactions, and it has been suggested this may enhance feelings of well-being.
    [COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• bestellen
    replied
    “Is that a bear or a dog?!” Be prepared for that question if the Newfoundland is a dog that grabs your attention! Newfy’s are a giant breed of working dog who are usually all black. They are known for their placid nature and their natural ability to swim. In fact, they are so “made” for the water that the breed has webbed feet! This breed is very laid back – a true gentle giant. They are known to be easy to train (though some are a bit lazy at times), however they have a tendency to drool due to their large jowls.

Leave a comment:

• BEvaZedo
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/republikgug...575365/?type=1

Leave a comment:

• Happyman
    replied
    There are both puppy-mills and reputable breeders in Indonesia. Buying from one of the areas which are known for selling animals (like the one near Istana Plaza, Bandung) will just about ensure you are getting an animal from a puppy-mill.

There are petshops in shopping malls, and I believe many of the animals for sale in them are from "proper breeders", rather than puppy-mill conditions.

There are clubs and showings for many of the popular breeds, and many breeds are available. You can do a search for the clubs in google, "indonesian bulldog breeder" for example brought up more than 10 breeders (got bored counting). Changing the search to "indonesian bulldog club" brought up some of the same breeders, and a club or two.

I would also suggest you have a look at this link, http://www.kaskus.co.id/classified/219/fauna-hewan . Kaskus is like Ebay in Indonesia, but with an active forum. There are loads of dogs for sale there, and you can consult it for price, if nothing else. I bought a Boston Terrier from a seller I found there.

Leave a comment:

• Hummingbird.1968
    replied
    Did you ever find one? I will be moving to Jakarta in the summer and will probably get a second dog there. We were thinking of adopting a second one here and seeing if they would ship it over, but that may be asking too much!

We were there in the 90s, there seemed to be a breeder of boxers, my friend had two of them. Are you aware of any breeders over there if you cannot just find a street dog/puppy?

Leave a comment:

• Blackburn9
    started a topic Looking for a family dog or puppy

Looking for a family dog or puppy

Hello!
    We currently have 1 spoiled dog right now and he really needs a playmate. We are looking for any breed that is family friendly, not expensive (we don't need a show dog quality), and either as a puppy still or possibly older if the dog is house trained already and good with people/kids. Please let us know if you know of any for sale.. we have not been able to find many! Looking for one in the Jakarta or Bogor area.
Working...
X