Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pet kennel

Hi,
    I am looking for a place for my young (4 months) cat while I am away end of December to beginning of January. Groovy Pets is all booked up and I can't seem to find any other legitimate place for cats. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Or does anyone have experience with transporting a cat with Garuda Indonesia? They don't allow for pets in the cabins. I am a first-time pet owner and am a bit scared to take her on such a long trip (Jakarta to Vancouver with 2 layovers). Again, any info or insight would be great!

Try Animal Clinic Jakarta, although they may be booked too.
    http://animalclinicjakarta.com/acj/

If you are just going on a trip in and out of Jakarta to Vancouver, don't even think of taking your pet along! The cost and stress would not begin to be worth it.

What neighborhood are you in? I suspect you could hire someone from my son's school's Animal Welfare Club, but they tend to be clustered around Kemang/Pondok Indah/Cipete.

Comment

i usually go to petsmile clinic owned by drh nyomie. you can find her on facebook
      [COLOR=black]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply, I appreciate it. I have contacted Animal Clinic and will hopefully get a response soon. I live in BSD, so that's probably too far out for the Animal Welfare Club. That would have been a good solution.

I was actually thinking of taking my cat and leaving her at my parents' in Canada (and not taking her back again) because, like you said, that would be much too stressful and pricy.

I will also try to look for Drh Nyomie on facebook and maybe have some luck there.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenabean View Post
          Thank you for the quick reply, I appreciate it. I have contacted Animal Clinic and will hopefully get a response soon. I live in BSD, so that's probably too far out for the Animal Welfare Club. That would have been a good solution.

I was actually thinking of taking my cat and leaving her at my parents' in Canada (and not taking her back again) because, like you said, that would be much too stressful and pricy.

I will also try to look for Drh Nyomie on facebook and maybe have some luck there.

Thanks again.
          Call Animal Clinic on the phone, don't wait for them to respond to an email!

Comment

i recommend drh nyomie too

Comment

hi Lenabean,

we've been living with two cats for years, our home is in Bekasi
              your cat can stay at our home during you leave, feel free to contact me, thanks..

Comment

Hi, Lenabean, do you still need place for your cat? My kids do boarding on holidays, in our home. We still have 2 vacant beds if you need one

Comment

Working...
                X