X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puspawarna
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivana Carolin
    Hi all.. I can help you for pet sitting your furry kids.. For cats I can come to visit them everyday and sayang them. And also will clean up all messed.. I love animals and like to play and hug n kiss them. I have a lot of experiences before. You can visit my fanpage onhttps://m.facebook.com/dogdaycarejakarta
    Or you can directly contact me on +62 8990 602 632 - Ivana

We are ready to help and will keep contact with you everyday to let you know what are we doing today, like playing, clean up, walking outside, feeding, etc. Will sent you any pictures and videos, so you can enjoy ur holiday.. When you back everything will be fine and clean, also your furry kids still healthy and clean, and happy..
    The post you are responding to was made nearly 6 months ago - the OP has almost certainly figured out her plans by now.

Leave a comment:

• Lenabean
    replied
    Also looking for a place for my cat

Originally posted by audrienne View Post
    I have a friend who loves cat and open a cat boarding service. I think she is doing it as a hobby. She is based in Serpong. PM me if you need her detail.

Hi - I am looking for a place for my cat and I live in BSD City, so that would be good for location. I will PM you for more detail.

Leave a comment:

• audrienne
    replied
    I have a friend who loves cat and open a cat boarding service. I think she is doing it as a hobby. She is based in Serpong. PM me if you need her detail.
    Last edited by audrienne; 29-10-14, 21:12.

Leave a comment:

• PlainJane
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
    10th of what month please? If November we are away then too sorry.
    Yeah November. Its ok if you are away. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Michelle O'Brien
    replied
    Originally posted by PlainJane View Post
    thank you for your help. We will be leaving on the 10th to the 21th, its a long trip. I will pm you for more details
    10th of what month please? If November we are away then too sorry.

Leave a comment:

• PlainJane
    replied
    thank you for your help. We will be leaving on the 10th to the 21th, its a long trip. I will pm you for more details

Leave a comment:

• PlainJane
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
    Depending on dates etc and other issues we may be able to help out. PM me if interested. We are in Jakarta.
    Thank you for your help. I am so glad someone really want to help us out.

Owh we are leaving to Sydney on the 10th, So i suppose i have to get her sort out the night before? I will PM you the Details

Leave a comment:

• PlainJane
    replied
    Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
    Where do you live? Do you have household staff that you trust?
    I live in Kuningan, and I dont have a house keeper. Since we live in an apartment which is fairly small and we dont have kids, so me and my husband able to manage our own for now.
    And I do want to have someone to help me around the apartment, but I just cant quite to find the right person, some doesnt show up on time or simply didnt do as they told. (that should be another topic i suppose haha.. )

I cant trust my mom, she a nice lady but she is quite mean to cat. She hates cat, at some point she wants to take her away from me.

Leave a comment:

• topsykretts
    replied
    depending on the dates next month, i may be able to help out. i will have a family member visiting middle of next month for a month who can assist - i have had cats in both singapore and australia and one was as fussy as yours.

pm me if you're interested. based in south jakarta.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle O'Brien
    replied
    Depending on dates etc and other issues we may be able to help out. PM me if interested. We are in Jakarta.

Leave a comment:

• Puspawarna
    replied
    Where do you live? Do you have household staff that you trust?

Leave a comment:

• PlainJane
    started a topic Looking for Catsitter, How about it?

Looking for Catsitter, How about it?

This is my first thread, so bare with me

Me and my husband will be going on a trip for two weeks next month. My furry kid will be on her own while we are away.

She has never been on a cage since we took her home, and we are not comfortable to leave her to the boarding because then she would be in a cage.
    And no one play and sayang her.

So has anyone come across on this kind of service (pet / cat sitter) and do you think you can trust them to access parts of your home?

Once drop her on a boarding for 3 days.
    I know her so well and she being so fussy, refuse to urinate on the sand box if its not clean. (the sand box is definitely NOT clean at that moment)
    Now I understand that pet boarding have quite a number of cat they need to take care, but I dont think scooping clump of sand take more than 2 min, each time.
    Im not sure what else happen on there but I assume she was under stress when we picked her up. She didnt recognise us and major loss of appetitte.

Let me know what do you think?
Working...
X