Free kitten to a good home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free kitten to a good home

A few weeks ago we adopted a kitten (one of a nest of four), that the owners wanted to give away. The one we adopted is a red tabby (faintly striped). After being around him for a few weeks, we realised that our two-year old daughter's coughing spurts are an allergic reaction to the kitten and being around him only makes it worse.

We would really appreciate of someone could give a home to this kitten. He's called Ginger and is very playful. My daughter enjoys playing with him and he pretty much lets her have her way.

He is 3.5 months and has been trained to eat on his own, and use the litter box. The previous owners have very kindly offered to house him while we spread the word around to look for people willing to take him in. He's free to a good home and we will also provide you with his litter box, feeding tray and a little carrier.

If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks,
    KinjalD
    Last edited by KinjalD; 08-10-13, 19:35.

what kitten's genus ?
    where the location are ?

can i see the pict ?

Comment

The color red and the OP referring to "him" might be a giveaway.
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

Thanks @jstar

Hi kaskuser, sorry I don't know much about his parentage. It's a faintly-stripped red tabby.

He is currently being housed in Cilandak. If you can PM me your email address I'll be happy to send a pic.

KinjalD

Comment

do you have pict of that kitten?

Comment

Originally posted by honestboy View Post
            do you have pict of that kitten?
            Hi, if you want to PM me your email address I'll send it to you. Thanks

Comment

Thank you for your interest. We've found someone willing to take Ginger in (bless his heart). We are glad he will now have a more permanent home!

KinjalD

Comment

Working...
              X