Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT! 3 FREE kittens need a good Home ASAP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT! 3 FREE kittens need a good Home ASAP!!!

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I found 3 little kittens crying in a drain behind my house, they are so cute and tiny, and they really need a good home![/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I have tried asking around but no luck so far, also tried to give them to a shelter but they had no more room for new cats. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]These kittens are the sweetest little things, they love to be have cuddles and just need someone who can love them. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]One is a girl, the other two are boys. They are around 3-4 weeks old, and still have big blue eyes and need to be bottle fed for a few more weeks. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]If anyone in Jakarta would like them please contact me, I am moving away in a few days and if I cant find them a home in time I will have to let them go and risk it I really dont want to do that! I will deliver them to your doorstep personally if you do want them![/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Also, if you know of a shelter or animal aid center please let me know![/FONT][/COLOR]
Working...
X