Persian cat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persian cat

OK, we have two young, affectionate Persian cats. They try to have sex but as they are not gay and both of them are male it's a bit difficult, Thus I would like to try to lose one and obtain a female,(in spite of the wife's tears). Ideally I could do a trade with someone with a little cash thrown in. We are in Probolinggo so there is the shipping problem also. However we do hop over to Jakarta and Surabaya at times. What with the Rottweiler, parrot and owl, I don't really need any extra animals to have to keep my eye on. Thanks
    Anyone who says that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...has never been in the bush

If you add a female won't you end up with extra animals to keep an eye on?
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Yes but I also end up with a happy wife
      Anyone who says that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...has never been in the bush

Comment

[FONT=arial][COLOR=#000000]"Homosexual behaviour is seen in many social animals and is well documented in Bruce Bagemihl’s book “Biological Exuberance; Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity” - though cats aren't as social a species as some, it is possible.[/COLOR]

http://phys.org/news164376975.html

[/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]That said, wish I had a female to trade. My dad has one, but she's in the UK, and about 15 years old![/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X