Dog Boarding / Dog Sitter in Jakarta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cornelvdc View Post
    Does anyone know of a pet sitter in Jakarta, we are going away for 6 nights in December and needs someone to look after our furry kids
    [email protected]
    Some vet and pet center can take boarding.
    Or you mean this pet sitter must stay in your home?

Comment

Originally posted by Cornelvdc View Post
      Does anyone know of a pet sitter? We are going away for 6 nights in December and need someone to look after our furry kids
      If you are looking for someone to either live in or visit every day, you need to specify where in Jakarta you are.

Comment

Also, although it is posted under 'dog boarding', there really is no specification at all about the type of pets. And how many are we talking about?
        [FONT=arial black]
        [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by gilirainbow View Post
          http://www.rumah-terraria.com/

awesome dog boarding place with large yard and swimming pool. It's located outskirt jakarta tho, but not that far. and i think they can do pick up as well. cheers.
          Rumah Terraria gets two thumbs up from me, and two whatever dogs have in lieu of thumbs up from my hound. Great spot, great facilities, and great staff.

Comment

Thank you for the info I was also looking for information..

Comment

If you're looking for a pet sitter, you can check www.jakartapetsitter.com. You can also check the Facebook for some of the current photos and testimonials

Comment

Originally posted by msjojo View Post
                Does anyone have recommendations for a doggy boarding place for large dogs in Jakarta? Alternatively, are there dog sitters available? Thanks!
                Hi, Please call: 08878 928 123
                I may help you

.................................................. .................................................. ............................................

German Shepherd Husky mix -
                German Shepherd Rottweiler mix - Corgi Husky mix

Comment

Working...
                X