Dog Boarding / Dog Sitter in Jakarta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Boarding / Dog Sitter in Jakarta?

Does anyone have recommendations for a doggy boarding place for large dogs in Jakarta? Alternatively, are there dog sitters available? Thanks!

These folks can probably help:

http://animalclinicjakarta.com/acj/

Also check with Groovy Pets (I'm guessing they may be a bit pricier, but they also love dogs).

We board with Animal Clinic Jakarta and our dogs adore it there. I don't know what they do, but our dogs become crazed with happiness as we approach the facility. When we go in, they want to bolt off to the back with their tails wagging.

Comment

We board our dog (a male GSD) in Petsmile Clinic in Duren Sawit area.
      The owner is a young vet named Vet Nyomie. You can find her detail on facebook or PM me for details.

Unless your dog have a problem with cats, the dogs there are allowed to roam around the property freely. They also have a swimming facility for the dogs.

Our dog always enjoyed his time there.
      [COLOR=black]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Highly recommend Groovy Pets! Slightly more expensive, but well worth it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
          These folks can probably help:

http://animalclinicjakarta.com/acj/

Also check with Groovy Pets (I'm guessing they may be a bit pricier, but they also love dogs).

We board with Animal Clinic Jakarta and our dogs adore it there. I don't know what they do, but our dogs become crazed with happiness as we approach the facility. When we go in, they want to bolt off to the back with their tails wagging.
          I second Puspa's recommendation. We adopted our dog, Vincent, from JAAN/Jakarta Animal Aid Network, which is an organization affiliated with Animal Clinic Jakarta. Even though we live in Pantai Indah Kapuk, which is about as far as you can get from Kemang and still be in Jakarta, we still take him to Animal Clinic Jakarta for boarding and medical treatment because there's really no one better. All of their staff members are so, so good with dogs.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Comment

I know a dog sitter who stays at the owners house (in Kemang) while they are away. If you live in the Kemang area let me know and I will swap info.

Comment

Hi. I'm going to be looking for a pet sitter in the near future as as well. I live in Balikpapan. If anyone is interested please reply. I will be there at the end of July. My email is [email protected]

Comment

which part of Jakarta are u at?
                  i often bring my dog to a pet store near Tanjung duren
                  [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
                  [/FONT]
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

How long you need dog sitter? What kind of your dog and how many? if it's just for few days or few weeks, I can be your dog sitter. Just PM me I'll send u my phone num. Thx.

Comment

http://www.rumah-terraria.com/

awesome dog boarding place with large yard and swimming pool. It's located outskirt jakarta tho, but not that far. and i think they can do pick up as well. cheers.

Comment

ask Blinky Bill at Face book

Comment

Hello,
                          Looking for a dogsitter.
                          Please call 088121243491

Comment

Does anyone know of a pet sitter? We are going away for 6 nights in December and need someone to look after our furry kids

Comment

Does anyone know of a pet sitter in Jakarta, we are going away for 6 nights in December and needs someone to look after our furry kids
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X