Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western man looking for Indonesian girlfriend

Hi,
    I'm Italian man, living in Jakarta ( Kalibata city apartments ), looking for Indonesian girlfriend, this is my mobile number: 081211906594

Personally I guess that there is a good opportunity to use dating sites and dating apps

Comment

Originally posted by Samsmith View Post
      Hello,
      I'm deeply interested to work in Indonesia as an English Teacher, if any school is hiring, kindly let me know ...

I noticed that Samsmith wrote the above post in Feb 2018 , so interested girls be informed that Samsmith , by being Italian , cannot teach English in Indonesia legally . Any girlfriend or somebody else who help(s) an illegal foreign worker is risking going to jail .

UU no.6 year 2011 (Indonesian Immigration Law)
      Article 122
      Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000, 00 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her;

b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with intent or purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her.

Comment

dude, personally I guess that you can find a good girl for yourself but not to wait for someone response. As it's said - "do things that you can do by yourself", because there is no time like the present. Frankly speaking, I liked very much girls from Asia, and you know, here http://www.1st-online-personals.com I also found dating app with a high attendance of girls from Asia. Also there I was lucky to find a girl from Asia and had 3 dates with her, and she was so lovely and cute. So, dude, hurry, because if everyone will want to have an Asian girlfriend like me, then there will remain no Asian girl for you

Comment

Originally posted by Caseinus View Post
          dude, personally I guess that you can find a good girl for yourself but not to wait for someone response. As it's said - "do things that you can do by yourself", because there is no time like the present. Frankly speaking, I liked very much girls from Asia, and you know, here http://www.1st-online-personals.com I also found dating app with a high attendance of girls from Asia. Also there I was lucky to find a girl from Asia and had 3 dates with her, and she was so lovely and cute. So, dude, hurry, because if everyone will want to have an Asian girlfriend like me, then there will remain no Asian girl for you
          lol, there are many girls from Asia They will be enough )

Comment

Working...
          X