Sundanese man seeking a male friend, FWB or LTR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundanese man seeking a male friend, FWB or LTR

I m a mix breed, half Indonesian and half Chinese. I was born and grew up in West Java and I have been living in the US for 20 years. I have been contemplating of moving back to Indonesia and ideally would love to live with someone who has interest to live in Indonesia, either be someone who has already resided in Indonesia or is coming to Indonesia. Bali would be an ideal place to live since I like beaches, water, scuba diving, mountains, rivers, nature in general, also Balinese community seems to be more liberal than most places in Indonesia.
    I m 50yo, 5'9", 160 lb, healthy, easy going, respectful, non smoker, drink socially.
    I m looking for someone around my age +/- 10y, tend to be attracted to Caucasian men or Latins mostly, who are fit, healthy and taking care of themselves, non smoker, not a drunken, no drug user, responsible, and have compassion to others, respectful, good sense of humor and most importantly like Indonesian Foods hahaha.

I have pictures to trade and please say hi.......my email is [email protected]
Working...
X